Pages:
Author

Topic: 📌[ANN][ICO] 🔥Neluns🔥 - New Generation Financial Ecosystem - page 36. (Read 159802 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Everyone says that this project will be of interest to a large number of users, but I don’t understand why people will be interested in it ?! What is the main advantage?

All people constantly use the services of the bank and insurance. This project provides a unique technology in these areas, so people will be interested to use it.

And how will the cryptosphere react to such a project? Will it be a positive factor for her or vice versa?
Activity: 70
I am absolutely sure of this, because the team uses advanced technologies from two financial worlds. Therefore, the system will retain the functionality absolutely under any load. Users will be able to perform countless transactions, and all orders will be processed instantly.
then I have no doubts. Moreover, I would also like to say that one of the convenient elements of the ecosystem is customer support. this confirms the creation of integrated software modules that will simplify and speed up the work with the system.
this also includes transactions on stock exchanges such as Fusion, TAKION, MetaTrader, Metastock, ROX and others. Please note that after Neluns Bank switches to its own blockchain, payments will be made not only instantly, but also cheaply.
brand new
Activity: 0
What number of tokens does the project allocate for the project promotion and all other goals? It is important for me to know the quantity, because on the basis of this information it can resolve some issues.

As far as I know such information is presented on the main page of the forum and on the official site, so open the project description and look for this information.

It is written on the site that the project allocates 200 million tokens for the implementation of all the ideas and tasks that the project sets itself

I think that this number of tokens will be enough for the functioning of the project in the future, after fundraising, this is a great indicator! I like the terms of the project!

I agree with you, the conditions are excellent, especially the fact that users can invest their cryptocurrency, and get an increased amount at the output!
Activity: 588
Merit: 10
Recently, news from developers was announced that $ 136 million hard cap was collected. This quantity was specified from the very beginning in the project description.

the news about Neluns reached the Hard Cap$ 136,000,000 has been reported since October 7, you can see this tweet https://twitter.com/TheNeluns/status/1048728991392309248
the Neluns team promised an exchange in October and now is November, but there not yet update abaout exchange
brand new
How is this ICO finished? I just went to the site and saw it, that is, it turns out that I was late and I can not take part in this? What about the bounty campaign?

Well, I'm afraid that you are late with this, the sale of tokens has ended and, accordingly, the Bauti campaign has also come to an end, I do not know how you managed to miss it.
I just found out about this project in mid-August and was only able to familiarize myself with it in September, I thought it would last until November or maybe a little longer, why there was no information about it anywhere?
Activity: 98
I am absolutely sure of this, because the team uses advanced technologies from two financial worlds. Therefore, the system will retain the functionality absolutely under any load. Users will be able to perform countless transactions, and all orders will be processed instantly.
then I have no doubts. Moreover, I would also like to say that one of the convenient elements of the ecosystem is customer support. this confirms the creation of integrated software modules that will simplify and speed up the work with the system.
Activity: 42
Everyone says that this project will be of interest to a large number of users, but I don’t understand why people will be interested in it ?! What is the main advantage?

All people constantly use the services of the bank and insurance. This project provides a unique technology in these areas, so people will be interested to use it.
brand new
I recently learned great news. It turns out the project has collected the necessary amount of funds in order to start moving! I think this is a great indicator at the moment among other projects!

It's fine! What amount are we talking about? Because I do not quite understand what you mean. But I am very pleased that the project will be able to develop and work in the future for users and participants.
brand new
How is this ICO finished? I just went to the site and saw it, that is, it turns out that I was late and I can not take part in this? What about the bounty campaign?

Well, I'm afraid that you are late with this, the sale of tokens has ended and, accordingly, the Bauti campaign has also come to an end, I do not know how you managed to miss it.
By the way, I am impressed that the developers have taken into account the issue of performance at peak loads. This is extremely prudent, because at such moments customers suffer losses, and at the very moment of the peak, trading operations and the withdrawal of assets become impossible.
I completely agree with you. And note that even the largest cryptocurrency exchanges have problems due to peak loads. And many exchanges close registration for new users or simply do not allow users to pass the test, which limits their capabilities.
are you sure that the Neluns developers will really be able to overcome this problem? Just imagine what scale it will have to overcome, because, despite the fact that many users have not yet entered the market, many still interact closely.
brand new

I want to share my wonder with you. There are a lot of projects with the same idea, but this one makes me surprised. All the actions performed by the team are just to the point. Think that it will be a nice platform

Don`t know about steps, but pluses that will be given by this platform are really useful. Hope the platform will be launched earlier than it is described in the road map, because i know for sure that the team is able to do it.
Sounds really nice. I am confident that the platform will be launched in time without delays. I will took part in the bounty campaign to receive a lot of additional tokens. Who wants to participate too?

I didn’t hear about bounty campaign. Pls, give me the link to rules and terms of participation, I will be really glad. Thanks in advance.

Here you are. Follow the link to receive all the information you want to. I hope that you will get it, because some people had problems with the link
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-neluns-new-generation-financial-ecosystem-4753775
By the way, I am impressed that the developers have taken into account the issue of performance at peak loads. This is extremely prudent, because at such moments customers suffer losses, and at the very moment of the peak, trading operations and the withdrawal of assets become impossible.
I completely agree with you. And note that even the largest cryptocurrency exchanges have problems due to peak loads. And many exchanges close registration for new users or simply do not allow users to pass the test, which limits their capabilities.
brand new
I want to share my wonder with you. There are a lot of projects with the same idea, but this one makes me surprised. All the actions performed by the team are just to the point. Think that it will be a nice platform

Don`t know about steps, but pluses that will be given by this platform are really useful. Hope the platform will be launched earlier than it is described in the road map, because i know for sure that the team is able to do it.
Sounds really nice. I am confident that the platform will be launched in time without delays. I will took part in the bounty campaign to receive a lot of additional tokens. Who wants to participate too?

I didn’t hear about bounty campaign. Pls, give me the link to rules and terms of participation, I will be really glad. Thanks in advance.
Activity: 42
What number of tokens does the project allocate for the project promotion and all other goals? It is important for me to know the quantity, because on the basis of this information it can resolve some issues.
brand new
Ok, that’s a pity. Let’s discuss it right there and will have a call next time. What about these directions, what is the most prominent thing?

There is info straight from the web-site: The Neluns bank direction is in charge for Instant fund transfers, withdrawals, and deposits in any ATM in the world, debit and credit cards, deposits in cryptocurrency and fiat ,P2P Lending platform, mobile application. The Neluns insurance trade, transaction insurance , protection from technical issues and failed counterparty obligations.
This is clear for me, more or less. Sorry for being annoying More or less it is clear, I see info only about two, but what is the last?

Never mind, everything is ok. I have just send the message by an accident, the last one is neluns exchange Buy and sell cryptocurrencies in two clicks, exchange crypto for fiat , “Bank guarantee” principle, Easy fund withdrawals, highest transaction speeds, protection from cyberattacks, full functionality during peak loads, effective user support services, API’s and trading on the Neluns exchange through familiar software.
brand new
Ok, that’s a pity. Let’s discuss it right there and will have a call next time. What about these directions, what is the most prominent thing?

There is info straight from the web-site: The Neluns bank direction is in charge for Instant fund transfers, withdrawals, and deposits in any ATM in the world, debit and credit cards, deposits in cryptocurrency and fiat ,P2P Lending platform, mobile application. The Neluns insurance trade, transaction insurance , protection from technical issues and failed counterparty obligations.
This is clear for me, more or less. Sorry for being annoying More or less it is clear, I see info only about two, but what is the last?

Pages:
Jump to: