Pages:
Author

Topic: 📌[ANN][ICO] 🔥Neluns🔥 - New Generation Financial Ecosystem - page 40. (Read 159802 times)

brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
What is this project? How can I get information and new technologies that are used in this project at the moment? I am interested to know about current news.

Neluns is an innovative financial ecosystem that combines a bank that works with fiat and cryptocurrencies, a cryptocurrency exchange and an insurance company

This is a great idea to create a bank, because the cryptocurrency market is growing every day and the day is not far off when capitalization will be very large in order to store it in your own wallets

Therefore, the project and provides a new generation of the Bank, providing all key banking services with cryptocurrency. I think that soon it will be available to all users.

Yes, participants are waiting for the launch of this product, because the deposits of cryptocurrency to the accounts of this bank will be very beneficial to ordinary users.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003
The bots / alt accounts are still at it here.  Not sure whats gonna happen with this project, looks rather suspicious.

This is out of control situation when bots are trying to create fake hype even without any working product or this system is not ready to go live at any time soon. 1st goal have been failed for the previous month no exchanges live at the moment.
Activity: 70

Recently I have read some information that Neluns gives possibility to make international financial operations. Unfortunately, I haven’t found any information about the fees. I really want to know how much it will cost.

I think you should read the white paper once again because this information is actually mentioned there. Neluns developers will use a special software that will be able to carry out payments with 0.01% fees.
OMG. I want to become a client of this bank immediately. Perhaps, you are right about it. Can you sand me the link for the white paper, so I could read it? I don’t want to miss some important features again.

Of course, because this project deserves a lot attention. Here is the link.
https://neluns.io/static/ver165/whitepaper/whitepaper.pdf
If you still have questions you can ask me.
brand new
What platform is this project built on? I follow many projects and this project is my priority. I hope that the results of the project will be available soon.

As far as I know the platform is Ether. I think that this is the most suitable platform for the implementation of such projects.

Yes, but there are many other examples of platforms that can be implemented as the basis of the project. Why was Ether selected as the main platform?

This is the main decision of the developers, with the help of it it is very convenient to implement all the bonus programs and the coding mode, which are now in demand on the market
brand new
What is this project? How can I get information and new technologies that are used in this project at the moment? I am interested to know about current news.

Neluns is an innovative financial ecosystem that combines a bank that works with fiat and cryptocurrencies, a cryptocurrency exchange and an insurance company

This is a great idea to create a bank, because the cryptocurrency market is growing every day and the day is not far off when capitalization will be very large in order to store it in your own wallets

Therefore, the project and provides a new generation of the Bank, providing all key banking services with cryptocurrency. I think that soon it will be available to all users.
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1737
"Common rogue from Russia with a bare ass."
The bots / alt accounts are still at it here.  Not sure whats gonna happen with this project, looks rather suspicious.

Yeah.
Illiterate bots seem to be writing their Medium posts too.

I mean, is this what you'd expect from a "Wall Street trained" CEO?

“Hello. I am Nick Thielman, CEO and Co-Founder of the Neluns Project. Everyday I negotiate with many crypto funds and investment funds. In the near future the Wall Street funds and some others are going to invest in the Neluns more than 20 million dollars. Taking into account the funds raised, the total amount of investments will grow to 40 million dollars.
We believe that it’s a success for our project and Neluns is going to become eminent on the crypto market!”
Join Neluns!

NLS token will be listed on small and large Exchanges this October, November and December.

That didn't happen then.

Recently I have read some information that Neluns gives possibility to make international financial operations. Unfortunately, I haven’t found any information about the fees. I really want to know how much it will cost.

I think you should read the white paper once again because this information is actually mentioned there. Neluns developers will use a special software that will be able to carry out payments with 0.01% fees.
OMG. I want to become a client of this bank immediately. Perhaps, you are right about it. Can you sand me the link for the white paper, so I could read it? I don’t want to miss some important features again.
brand new
What platform is this project built on? I follow many projects and this project is my priority. I hope that the results of the project will be available soon.

As far as I know the platform is Ether. I think that this is the most suitable platform for the implementation of such projects.

Yes, but there are many other examples of platforms that can be implemented as the basis of the project. Why was Ether selected as the main platform?
brand new

Activity: 189
Merit: 13
Filter the wheat from the chaff.

brand new

brand new

Activity: 33
I recently learned great news. It turns out the project has collected the necessary amount of funds in order to start moving! I think this is a great indicator at the moment among other projects!

It's fine! What amount are we talking about? Because I do not quite understand what you mean. But I am very pleased that the project will be able to develop and work in the future for users and participants.

Recently, news from developers was announced that $ 136 million hard cap was collected. This quantity was specified from the very beginning in the project description.

I hope that soon the users will be able to start using all the services of the project, because this is one of the most intriguing projects at the moment!

I am sure that a large number of users will begin to take part in the project in the near future, because the project is moving forward very actively!

brand new
brand new
Activity: 33
Neluns is the project that proved that the interest of users in cryptocurrencies did not fall at all. Although now many ICO projects are not as active as a year ago, anyway, this area is interesting for users and they are ready to invest in good projects.

And where does the scope of ICO projects? How this relates to the project Neluns I do not really understand. I just see this topic is quite active and many users express their thoughts about this project.
Well, if you read the essence of the Neluns project, you should understand why I am saying this. Neluns is a single financial system combining cryptocurrency and Fiat.

I understand it, let's say. But why are you talking about the great interest of users in this project? Why did you draw such conclusions?
Because the crowdsale of this project ended so successfully that the command was able to collect more than 130 million dollars. This is a resounding success for the project.
Activity: 98
Nice idea. I hope it will be enough to make this project really outstanding and special. I guess this project needs a lot of support because of its unique architecture. Good luck everyone.

I agree with you. Neluns is made from three different parts. All these parts create a special financial ecosystem that will change the global market. This project already has enough support.
brand new
Everyone says that this project will be of interest to a large number of users, but I don’t understand why people will be interested in it ?! What is the main advantage?

All people constantly use the services of the bank and insurance. This project provides a unique technology in these areas, so people will be interested to use it.

And how will the cryptosphere react to such a project? Will it be a positive factor for her or vice versa?

Of course, this will be a positive factor for the entire industry. The more people learn about the crypto world, the more the project can carry out their plans into reality!

We have a wonderful future, every day I follow new projects, for their success. At the moment, this project is one of the best on the market. I like
Pages:
Jump to: