Pages:
Author

Topic: 📌[ANN][ICO] 🔥Neluns🔥 - New Generation Financial Ecosystem - page 39. (Read 159802 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

There is nothing suspicious

Says a 2013 account which has been reactivated to shill for Neluns and Neogame, like dozens of others that have been banned from here over the last few days.

may be you have to be less agressive

Nah, I think not, I think I am going to get more and more agressive (sic). Wanna play? How about you, Mr. Thielman?

It is just kind of dramma, i though that all people there are Neluns supporters, this project will probably will hit the roof!
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1737
"Common rogue from Russia with a bare ass."
What number of tokens does the project allocate for the project promotion and all other goals? It is important for me to know the quantity, because on the basis of this information it can resolve some issues.

13,501,020 NLS for a bounty campaign

What, the bounty campaign that they refuse to pay out on?

Delete this one too, ya scamming cunt.

Smiley
brand new
Activity: 0
What number of tokens does the project allocate for the project promotion and all other goals? It is important for me to know the quantity, because on the basis of this information it can resolve some issues.

As far as I know, such information is presented on the main forum page and on the official site, so open the project description and search for this information.

It is written on the site that the project allocates 200 million tokens for the implementation of all the ideas and tasks that the project sets itself

I think that this number of tokens will be enough for the functioning of the project in the future, after fundraising, this is a great indicator! I like the terms of the project!
Activity: 84
I am amazed that Neluns becomes a part of SWIFT. It change the rules and give to Neluns a serious role in the global financial market. It is so great and I can’t imagine to become a part of this ecosystem.

What do you mean? I am interested in this project very much but I don’t know what SWITF mean. Can you explain it to me, please? This project offers so much that I unfortunately have missed something.
Don’t worry about it. It is great that you can find out something new about this project every day. It means Society for Worldwide Interbank Financial Telecommunications. Therefore, Neluns will be connected to payment systems like Visa, Mastercard and others.
brand new
I really agree with developer that Neluns is the next step for crypto financial revolution. I mean that cryptocurrencies need to have all features of fiat to be accepted by more people. I think it is really important.
brand new
I recently learned great news. It turns out the project has collected the necessary amount of funds in order to start moving! I think this is a great indicator at the moment among other projects!

It's fine! What amount are we talking about? Because I do not quite understand what you mean. But I am very pleased that the project will be able to develop and work in the future for users and participants.

Recently, news from developers was announced that $ 136 million hard cap was collected. This quantity was specified from the very beginning in the project description.

I hope that soon the users will be able to start using all the services of the project, because this is one of the most intriguing projects at the moment!
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1737
"Common rogue from Russia with a bare ass."

There is nothing suspicious

Says a 2013 account which has been reactivated to shill for Neluns and Neogame, like dozens of others that have been banned from here over the last few days.

may be you have to be less agressive

Nah, I think not, I think I am going to get more and more agressive (sic). Wanna play? How about you, Mr. Thielman?

Activity: 112
I am amazed that Neluns becomes a part of SWIFT. It change the rules and give to Neluns a serious role in the global financial market. It is so great and I can’t imagine to become a part of this ecosystem.

What do you mean? I am interested in this project very much but I don’t know what SWITF mean. Can you explain it to me, please? This project offers so much that I unfortunately have missed something.
brand new
I recently learned great news. It turns out the project has collected the necessary amount of funds in order to start moving! I think this is a great indicator at the moment among other projects!

It's fine! What amount are we talking about? Because I do not quite understand what you mean. But I am very pleased that the project will be able to develop and work in the future for users and participants.

Recently, news from developers was announced that $ 136 million hard cap was collected. This quantity was specified from the very beginning in the project description.
Activity: 14
The bots / alt accounts are still at it here.  Not sure whats gonna happen with this project, looks rather suspicious.
There is nothing suspicious, neluns is going to issue its tokens on listings,  all the tokens are given to members of the bounty campaigns

Says the bot plagiarizing other already-banned bots who will soon be banned as well.

Good of you, may be you have to be less agressive, ban is bad for all of us Tongue
Activity: 1246
Merit: 501
Hai team you need to answer this thread https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/neluns-the-next-exit-scam-after-raising-over-100-million-5063272, Neluns - The Next Exit Scam after Raising Over $100 million? its really happen Huh
Activity: 84
brand new

Activity: 420
Merit: 184
The bots / alt accounts are still at it here.  Not sure whats gonna happen with this project, looks rather suspicious.
There is nothing suspicious, neluns is going to issue its tokens on listings,  all the tokens are given to members of the bounty campaigns

Says the bot plagiarizing other already-banned bots who will soon be banned as well.

Activity: 70
Thanks a lot for your help. I guess it is great when the project has such a strong and helpful community. I know that there are some issues with bounty hunters but I am sure that Neluns make it through.

It is 100% true. I think those people just wanted to earn money and don’t want to realize a lot of things. I guess it will be a great lesson for them and make Neluns team even stronger.
brand new
Activity: 42
The bots / alt accounts are still at it here.  Not sure whats gonna happen with this project, looks rather suspicious.
There is nothing suspicious, neluns is going to issue its tokens on listings,  all the tokens are given to members of the bounty campaigns
brand new
Activity: 70
Thanks a lot for your help. I guess it is great when the project has such a strong and helpful community. I know that there are some issues with bounty hunters but I am sure that Neluns make it through.
brand new
What platform is this project built on? I follow many projects and this project is my priority. I hope that the results of the project will be available soon.

As far as I know the platform is Ether. I think that this is the most suitable platform for the implementation of such projects.

Yes, but there are many other examples of platforms that can be implemented as the basis of the project. Why was Ether selected as the main platform?

This is the main decision of the developers, with the help of it it is very convenient to implement all the bonus programs and the coding mode, which are now in demand on the market

I agree that 200 million tokens are the most suitable element that is necessary for the promotion of the project and the implementation of the bonus program.
Pages:
Jump to: