Pages:
Author

Topic: 📌[ANN][ICO] 🔥Neluns🔥 - New Generation Financial Ecosystem - page 42. (Read 159802 times)

brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
I heard that the project raised enough funds to start promoting the project to the public. This is an excellent result, but I don’t know how much it is, I’m interested to know.
NrX
Activity: 770
Merit: 254
I am going to start scam accusation thread against Neluns. They must honor the promised reward for our work. We can organize campaign on twitter and social media as well to force them to distribute the reward for our work immediately.
Scam accusation thread:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.47459188
Activity: 33
What is this project? How can I get information and new technologies that are used in this project at the moment? I am interested to know about current news.

Neluns is an innovative financial ecosystem that combines a bank that works with fiat and cryptocurrencies, a cryptocurrency exchange and an insurance company

This is a great idea to create a bank, because the cryptocurrency market is growing every day and the day is not far off when capitalization will be very large in order to store it in your own wallets

Therefore, the project and provides a new generation of the Bank, providing all key banking services with cryptocurrency. I think that soon it will be available to all users.
Activity: 42
Wow. I am impressed. I guess many people will appreciate Neluns services. I wonder about safety. I hope developers tried hard to make the system safe. Clients deserve to be protected especially when it is connected with money.
brand new
What number of tokens does the project allocate for the project promotion and all other goals? It is important for me to know the quantity, because on the basis of this information it can resolve some issues.

As far as I know such information is presented on the main page of the forum and on the official site, so open the project description and look for this information.

It is written on the site that the project allocates 200 million tokens for the implementation of all the ideas and tasks that the project sets itself

I think that this number of tokens will be enough for the functioning of the project in the future, after fundraising, this is a great indicator! I like the terms of the project!

I agree with you, the conditions are excellent, especially the fact that users can invest their cryptocurrency, and get an increased amount at the output!
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1737
"Common rogue from Russia with a bare ass."
I am sure that a large number of users will begin to take part in the project in the near future, because the project is moving forward very actively!

I do not understand what are you mean, I have not saw a single hint that the team is actively working. Strange news and strange actions, that's all.

You will get no reply, he/it is a part of a spam posting operation (check the post history of these accounts), paid to pad out threads like this and NEOGAME and provide the illusion of activity as pointed out here

I have heard that this project is subdivided into three directions, how can it be explained?

A very good question, Mr. Bot.
Yes, there are three aspects to "NELUNS"

1) LIES

I have heard that this project is subdivided into three directions, how can it be explained? What is the main reason for this subdivision?

I see this question so many times in this thread even so many explanation videos are available to understand about this concept and how it will play important role in future. You should browse the official youtube channel.

This question has been repeated many times in this thread because a paid bumping service that plagiarizes itself is being used to give the illusion of activity. See, for example:

I have heard that this project is subdivided into three directions, how can it be explained? What is the main reason for this subdivision?

Don't support projects that engage in deceptive practices. Period.

What is this project? How can I get information and new technologies that are used in this project at the moment? I am interested to know about current news.

Neluns is an innovative financial ecosystem that combines a bank that works with fiat and cryptocurrencies, a cryptocurrency exchange and an insurance company
Activity: 98
I really like Neluns but I want to know more about it. As I understand it will be a kind of traditional banking system with several specific innovational features. Am I right? I just want to understand the essence of the project.

You are almost right. This project is more than a simple traditional banking system. It gives more opportunities. You have ability to use all possible banking services for cryptocurrencies. I think it is a revolution.
Well, it looks promising. I still don’t know what services offers Neluns. Can you please name them for me? I understand that there will be a possibility to open accounts, store funds maybe, but I want to know more.

It is true. There are such services that you named. Also, clients will be able to send and receive international money transfers. In addition, people can to increase profits from buying anв selling NLS tokens anв others cryptocurrencies. It is only a small part of all features that Neluns have.
brand new
What number of tokens does the project allocate for the project promotion and all other goals? It is important for me to know the quantity, because on the basis of this information it can resolve some issues.

As far as I know such information is presented on the main page of the forum and on the official site, so open the project description and look for this information.

It is written on the site that the project allocates 200 million tokens for the implementation of all the ideas and tasks that the project sets itself

I think that this number of tokens will be enough for the functioning of the project in the future, after fundraising, this is a great indicator! I like the terms of the project!
Activity: 880
Merit: 251
Think differently
I recently learned great news. It turns out the project has collected the necessary amount of funds in order to start moving! I think this is a great indicator at the moment among other projects!

It's fine! What amount are we talking about? Because I do not quite understand what you mean. But I am very pleased that the project will be able to develop and work in the future for users and participants.

Recently, news from developers was announced that $ 136 million hard cap was collected. This quantity was specified from the very beginning in the project description.

I hope that soon the users will be able to start using all the services of the project, because this is one of the most intriguing projects at the moment!

I am sure that a large number of users will begin to take part in the project in the near future, because the project is moving forward very actively!

I do not understand what are you mean, I have not saw a single hint that the team is actively working. Strange news and strange actions, that's all.
I heard that the project raised enough funds to start promoting the project to the public. This is an excellent result, but I don’t know how much it is, I’m interested to know.

I have not heard of this news, but if this is so, then I am happy for the development team. She did a great job of achieving this result. I will continue to follow the project!

As far as I know, the results of the project are as follows: collected $ 136 million hard kepa. This is an excellent result in my opinion, but I think that this is not the final result and the main achievements are ahead

We will actively follow the project, in the future it will have even more excellent results that the public will like. I will follow the project and wish him good luck!

Users are actively discussing the project and are ready to continue to follow him and help in the development and promotion. I think that soon the number of users will be the largest among competitors
I really like Neluns but I want to know more about it. As I understand it will be a kind of traditional banking system with several specific innovational features. Am I right? I just want to understand the essence of the project.

You are almost right. This project is more than a simple traditional banking system. It gives more opportunities. You have ability to use all possible banking services for cryptocurrencies. I think it is a revolution.
Well, it looks promising. I still don’t know what services offers Neluns. Can you please name them for me? I understand that there will be a possibility to open accounts, store funds maybe, but I want to know more.
brand new

I have not heard of this news, but if this is so, then I am happy for the development team. She did a great job of achieving this result. I will continue to follow the project!

As far as I know, the results of the project are as follows: collected $ 136 million hard kepa. This is an excellent result in my opinion, but I think that this is not the final result and the main achievements are ahead
Activity: 98

brand new

brand new
Ano
Activity: 1148
Merit: 253
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-neluns-listing-on-towerxco-vote-for-nls-tokens-5059807

Who open this thread just for voting purpose it should be into this thread no need to open another thread just for this purpose which we don't need.
Pages:
Jump to: