Pages:
Author

Topic: 📌[ANN][ICO] 🔥Neluns🔥 - New Generation Financial Ecosystem - page 46. (Read 159802 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0
I now asked the following question: if Neluns is so determined to solve the problems of the financial and banking sphere by selecting effective solutions, does this mean that the system will be complicated? There are projects where only the complexity of the algorithms can affect the final result. What is the case with Neluns?
brand new
Activity: 0
I want to share my wonder with you. There are a lot of projects with the same idea, but this one makes me surprised. All the actions performed by the team are just to the point. Think that it will be a nice platform

Don`t know about steps, but pluses that will be given by this platform are really useful. Hope the platform will be launched earlier than it is described in the road map, because i know for sure that the team is able to do it.
Sounds really nice. I am confident that the platform will be launched in time without delays. I will took part in the bounty campaign to receive a lot of additional tokens. Who wants to participate too?

I didn’t hear about bounty campaign. Pls, give me the link to rules and terms of participation, I will be really glad. Thanks in advance.
Here you are. Follow the link to receive all the information you want to. I hope that you will get it, because some people had problems with the link
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-neluns-new-generation-financial-ecosystem-4753775

Thank you, the link was very informative and know I know enough about project to help to other members of community. I still have some questions, but it is enough for today, I think.

It is not good idea to help to other participants when you still have some questions. You should be familiar and know every single detail about the project (to have full picture in what you take part).
Activity: 70
By the way, I will prompt another positive factor in favor of creating such projects. Considering that classic approaches to traditional banks only complicate and expand the process of integrating new innovations, start-ups open up new opportunities to become central links of the economy of the future
this is quite logical. In the case of Nelūns, existing solutions cannot completely solve their problems. A comprehensive solution is needed, as this is the only way to create a new financial ecosystem that will remove barriers to the development of a cryptocurrency market and allow for the universal use of cryptocurrency.
it is absolutely accurate. An integrated approach and the proposal of new quality solutions that eliminate the many problems of the target audience, combined with the active support of the fintech project at the government level, build Neluns for success.
brand new
I want to share my wonder with you. There are a lot of projects with the same idea, but this one makes me surprised. All the actions performed by the team are just to the point. Think that it will be a nice platform

Don`t know about steps, but pluses that will be given by this platform are really useful. Hope the platform will be launched earlier than it is described in the road map, because i know for sure that the team is able to do it.
Sounds really nice. I am confident that the platform will be launched in time without delays. I will took part in the bounty campaign to receive a lot of additional tokens. Who wants to participate too?

I didn’t hear about bounty campaign. Pls, give me the link to rules and terms of participation, I will be really glad. Thanks in advance.
Here you are. Follow the link to receive all the information you want to. I hope that you will get it, because some people had problems with the link
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-neluns-new-generation-financial-ecosystem-4753775

Thank you, the link was very informative and know I know enough about project to help to other members of community. I still have some questions, but it is enough for today, I think.
By the way, I will prompt another positive factor in favor of creating such projects. Considering that classic approaches to traditional banks only complicate and expand the process of integrating new innovations, start-ups open up new opportunities to become central links of the economy of the future
this is quite logical. In the case of Nelūns, existing solutions cannot completely solve their problems. A comprehensive solution is needed, as this is the only way to create a new financial ecosystem that will remove barriers to the development of a cryptocurrency market and allow for the universal use of cryptocurrency.
brand new

brand new

How is the project developing now? As far as I know, the Neluns team is actively working on preparing the registration of the project in England and obtaining all the necessary regulatory licenses. This concerns the bank, since it will be registered in England.
did you wonder why the bank will be created in England? I found out the answer to this question. The reason is simple: it is the active support of startups represented by the Bank of England.
moreover, I will add now that the Central Bank of the country has created its own Fintech accelerator, which helps the development of specific companies, which leads to the development of the Fintech sector as a whole. At the same time, active support for blockchain-startups is being held, which, according to representatives of Accelerator, can positively influence the country's financial system and increase its stability.
note also that fintech can change the nature of money and central banks in the future, and this will be felt by all users of financial services. And taking into account the introduction of innovative technologies, financial reform will be carried out.
How is the project developing now? As far as I know, the Neluns team is actively working on preparing the registration of the project in England and obtaining all the necessary regulatory licenses. This concerns the bank, since it will be registered in England.
did you wonder why the bank will be created in England? I found out the answer to this question. The reason is simple: it is the active support of startups represented by the Bank of England.
moreover, I will add now that the Central Bank of the country has created its own Fintech accelerator, which helps the development of specific companies, which leads to the development of the Fintech sector as a whole. At the same time, active support for blockchain-startups is being held, which, according to representatives of Accelerator, can positively influence the country's financial system and increase its stability.
brand new

brand new

Activity: 28
Good day to all members, how do you think will neluns change the existing rules of the market?
I do not thinks that it is not such a big deal for the team, all the actions them have performed durting the fund-raising campaign were to the point!
How the team of developers want to create all necessary conditions for constant growing? There are a lot of projects with the same idea
Neluns is not just a standard wallet, the platform is considered as a whole bank with its own security system, sounds quite different from others, do not you think so?
this wallet will find its users through big marketing spends, but if it has no prominent features that make this project different from other wallets everything will come to an end very fast, don’t you think so?
Yeah, but future design of the platform is nice. You can see on all the educational video that were made by the team of developers especially for its community
First of all, the main factor as a favorable one is the rapid development of online banking. It is actively developing in most countries, many of them even open incubators to support fintech projects. Tell me, what is not a favorable factor?
I agree, but there are also problems that developers need to solve in order to reach a broad level. In principle, I think that the Neluns ecosystem has been developed just for this.
brand new
I recently learned great news. It turns out the project has collected the necessary amount of funds in order to start moving! I think this is a great indicator at the moment among other projects!

It's fine! What amount are we talking about? Because I do not quite understand what you mean. But I am very pleased that the project will be able to develop and work in the future for users and participants.

Recently, news from developers was announced that $ 136 million hard cap was collected. This quantity was specified from the very beginning in the project description.

I hope that soon the users will be able to start using all the services of the project, because this is one of the most intriguing projects at the moment!
First of all, the main factor as a favorable one is the rapid development of online banking. It is actively developing in most countries, many of them even open incubators to support fintech projects. Tell me, what is not a favorable factor?
brand new
Good day to all members, how do you think will neluns change the existing rules of the market?
I do not thinks that it is not such a big deal for the team, all the actions them have performed durting the fund-raising campaign were to the point!
The ICO Neluns has been completed, how much money have they collected?
I don't know info about that
according to the information on the ico-bench Neluns has attracted about $136,000,000. Check it by yourself - https://icobench.com/ico/neluns
The first thing I would like to point out is that this project, even if it were only in the plans of the developers, would already have a wide target audience. And since it has already been created and is functioning, we can say that many favorable conditions contributed to its creation.
hello! In principle, I agree with you, but tell me, what kind of favorable conditions are you talking about? For me, one of the fundamental factors is the widespread use of cryptocurrencies throughout the world. This event would significantly increase people's interest in cryptocurrencies and, as a result, more participants would join the cryptocurrency market.
Pages:
Jump to: