Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🔥NUCLEUS VISION🔥 The Future of IoT and Retail⚡Harvard & MIT team🌟 - page 37. (Read 54616 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 0
Short Term traders trying to profit from swing trades in nucleus vision are going to find them selves left far behind one day when nucleus vision Runs up up and away and no looking back and these guys are going to regret not being on the nucleus vision bus
That is 100% correct and the perfect example and this is why I have just been a buyer buyer buyer at all prices I am team nucleus vision all the way because I believe
Activity: 266
Merit: 2
Will Nucleus be available to spend on everyday purchases through NFC or QR payments? There is rumor that Nucleus will be accepted on Crypteriums payment platform. If this is true, this will be very big news for Nucleus, because everyday use will increase demand and value.
Activity: 994
Merit: 500
A lot of people saying about Nucleus that it is scam, ponzi.
But I think that this coin really offer revolutionary technology, dont you think? Where is the truth?
Activity: 266
Merit: 12
Looks I went out of Ncash on time, lets see if I can get back in,.. original plan was getting back in during beginning of july
Activity: 560
Merit: 102
Rules can be changed by the CEO, or manager of a project at any time. But there is no way you can change a promised payment amount after being successful. This is beyond unacceptable. I'm a huge fan of Nucleus Vision. Will continue to do so. But please recheck this bounty allocation issue.

And what do you claim, ICO was not? I also participated in the promotion of the project via Facebook, but my rates for generosity are 0 in the main sale, too, failed to participate because it was canceled!
Activity: 546
Merit: 105
Where do I make complains for the bounty? Hi admin, I just noticed that I had 0 points and 0 tokens in the signature campaign.
Activity: 247
It was promised that there would be 100million of NCash at ico rate of 0.01 usd for bounty. Why there is suddenly 50million Ncash at the rate of 0.02 usd per token are now for bounty. Why reduce this now?
Rules can be changed by the CEO, or manager of a project at any time. But there is no way you can change a promised payment amount after being successful. This is beyond unacceptable. I'm a huge fan of Nucleus Vision. Will continue to do so. But please recheck this bounty allocation issue.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
I'm sure they have a proper anwer for this too. They are not going to let a bounty program ruin their member base.
I guess the admin would waiting for some clarity from the mgmt. Lookin at it time wise too, it's the weekend or the middle of the night. We should just wait for a bit
Activity: 713
Merit: 252
I'm down haha.. But serious though.. This is technology will change the world... Imagine.. Once a big name mall adopts this technology. And every store has an ion sensor.... That will make millenials and anyone in stores to go crazy and go into every store and shop... I can hear teens and parents asking each other.. How much ncash did you just get??? (after walking into a mall store..) Like in that bullish

In order for this to work it is necessary that the crypto-currency is accepted as a means of payment and corporations that produce products would like to allocate a part of the funds for its universal implementation! At the moment it's just a dream!

That's what dreams are for, they make you work towards those goals. I believe we will see crazy things in a few years and by then we will have new and even crazier dreams Wink
Activity: 350
It's been like 4 months now and I still haven't received the airdrop.. why is it taking so long Huh
Are you doing 1 person per day or something ?
Activity: 432
Merit: 100
I believe nucleus vision is going to succeed in becoming the ecosystem block chain for India as a country and India will get on board and it’s strategically correct that they are starting off in India because the momentum will absolutely catch fire and spread and India and scale quickly over the next year or two in the meantimeThey’re going to South East Asia last quarter and the United States first quarter and the referral program is causing them to have hundreds and hundreds of leads
If the project has more good customers, it can make NCASH prices increase. I think NCASH is still considered a good project because in recent times their development team has been working very well and they are approaching the community of major countries this year. I personally believe NCASH will break the old price and become one of the top coins
Activity: 238
Next Generation Antivirus
Finally, there appeared a table of the company's bounty where you can see how many tokens we get! Hooray! Payouts are very generous - I love this project
Activity: 247
No one can say that. If you have idea about how market works then you would know. If worse is to happen BTC will fall upto $6.6k & bounce to $8.2 until the accumulation mission completes
Activity: 322
 Why did you change the company's bounty rules, a few months after its end? This is unfair. Do not you think so?
And how will the tokens be used, which you promised to give to the hunters behind their heads? I mean, that part of the tokens you cut from the company's bounty.
Activity: 238
The bounty spreadsheet has published! I've joined only Twitter and I send all that week long report, all NV team tweet has been re-tweeted and I'll get only 2K! There are so many bounty tokens but you will send for twitter only 2K. It is shame. I don't want hundreds of dollar but it is not the price what we've done. I am really dissapointed! Some plagiarised article will get thousand of token but our works get only almost like airdrop. If I knew this would happen, I'd open up an account with the airdrop. I'll earn more toys on this count
Activity: 827
Merit: 502
I believe nucleus vision is going to succeed in becoming the ecosystem block chain for India as a country and India will get on board and it’s strategically correct that they are starting off in India because the momentum will absolutely catch fire and spread and India and scale quickly over the next year or two in the meantimeThey’re going to South East Asia last quarter and the United States first quarter and the referral program is causing them to have hundreds and hundreds of leads
Activity: 378
Merit: 106
I want to know what the token metrics and fund allocation is before I make a final decision. Having said that I REALLY like the concept so I’m hoping it adds up. If it does then I’ll be going in HEAVY on this one!!!
Activity: 308
S O A R https://www.soar.earth/
Ncash doesn’t have as much tokens and they have a great team behind it with a super investor backing
Tim Draper affiliated companies are bound to do well
I agree that Ncash is a very promising project. But the price of tokens is constantly falling. I am annoyed by such an unstable market.
Unfortunately, we can only wait for the bull market. Only in this case we will be able to see a significant increase in prices.
Pages:
Jump to: