Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🔥NUCLEUS VISION🔥 The Future of IoT and Retail⚡Harvard & MIT team🌟 - page 55. (Read 54616 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 100
A good project, I don't know, accidentally heard discovered has missed.
Wish fast and rapid development of the community, to let more people benefit.
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
Binance listed Nucleus Vision. Nucleus Vision has done what many icos do not do by sparing money. They spent the money and entered; they didn’t struggle for “no we should introduce voting”, etc. This is a reasonable introduction, clear and transparent. 
Activity: 238
Merit: 0
When will circulating supply be listed on coin market cap so market cap can be updated?
Activity: 252
Have the original whitelist NCASH tokens been airdropped yet?
Activity: 448
Merit: 12
Token NCASH, already traded on Binance.
I would like to congratulate you, but tell me.
Why do not you consider the award for the bounty company?
It was the members of the company's bounty who promoted your project, and you turned your back on them.
Activity: 602
Merit: 107
Activity: 1106
Merit: 508
Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023
Are you going to get listed on any exchange anytime soon?
We cannot comment on exchanges due to legal restrictions.

Plus it would ruin the surprise for everyone, half the fun is waiting to see Smiley  I don't know why people keep asking about exchanges.  It's pretty much standard across the board that usually only the scam ICOs mention anything about exchanges.  There are some exceptions for instance, like Power Ledger.  Most ICOs are wary these days though.

Sure but sometimes they also ask because of certain liquidity operations. If they are more like day traders and they know that it'll take another two months until the tokens hits a decent exchange, they might allocate their funds differently.

But it's true that most teams cannot provide any exact details about negotiations.
Activity: 336
Merit: 2
This projects looks very promising. I've read a lot about it and hopyfully will invest in this project.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 252
Futurov
nucleus vision now listed on coinmarketcap with only binance as the first exchange in three markets pairs  Wink
https://www.binance.com/trade.html?symbol=NCASH_BTC
https://www.binance.com/trade.html?symbol=NCASH_ETH
https://www.binance.com/trade.html?symbol=NCASH_BNB
this is really good job from the team members of this project  Wink
Activity: 616
Merit: 124
The team announced that over 100 thousand of people applied for airdrop  Cheesy. It is good that airdrop is going to be divided to so many people so it wont affect of the price after disribution. There ll be no dump  Cool
Activity: 6
If been watching your progress for a while now I really like what you have going on. The bounty campaign as well!
Activity: 126
Merit: 13
The internet > you

Yes, today Binance they are Nucleus Vision is going to list in Biance exchange, people who participated in the ICO will make the good profit now because it is listing in most higher volume exchange and soon the price NCASH will increase in the market.
are you serious? I may be not know about this project but Nucleus Vision looking interesting. if the people who have participated in this ICO will to get benefit greatly then this project very promising for bounty hunter. with the high volume (the price) it will be very profitable for the people who join this projects.  Smiley

There is no ICO, because insiders bought out the entire presale.
The internet > you
The team looks pretty strong because they are from Harverd and MIT, which is astonishing, we focus on the team, hard cap, and popularity, your project looks awesome and good.   Cheesy

Yes, that's on the paper. But in reality these MIT geniuses don't bother interacting with their community here on Bitcointalk and they are acting weird, launching an ICO which they then close but forgetting to close their bounty which people are still joining. A real mess.

You get the point, they are tech geniuses, but they may not know how to operate community, pr and marketing. Only tech is not enought, more pump and return depends on the hype.

In their defense, while the team may not be available here, they've been fairly active on their telegram in the past, so it's not like you can't find these guys if you're trying to seek them out.

When you've cashed so many millions in the ICO is a no brainer to hire someone (perhaps AmaZiX) to keep the connection with the community. If you'd like to keep a community, of course.

It seem the team already achieved their aim don't have the time to spare on here, with 92k members on telegram i doubt the they will have time for this thread where it all started, tean can always assign someone as mentioned above with knowledge of project to handle common questions raused here.

92000 members there, and only not even 1% of them holds tokens...

Seems legit.
The internet > you
Hello

The roadmap looks promising, and the forecasting is encouraging. The list of investors seem credible, rather serious people. Just how come your tokens are sold only for Ethereum?

Because it's a pump&dump coin

https://etherscan.io/token/tokenholderchart/0x809826cceab68c387726af962713b64cb5cb3cca
Activity: 630
Merit: 253
The team looks pretty strong because they are from Harverd and MIT, which is astonishing, we focus on the team, hard cap, and popularity, your project looks awesome and good.   Cheesy

Yes, that's on the paper. But in reality these MIT geniuses don't bother interacting with their community here on Bitcointalk and they are acting weird, launching an ICO which they then close but forgetting to close their bounty which people are still joining. A real mess.

You get the point, they are tech geniuses, but they may not know how to operate community, pr and marketing. Only tech is not enought, more pump and return depends on the hype.

In their defense, while the team may not be available here, they've been fairly active on their telegram in the past, so it's not like you can't find these guys if you're trying to seek them out.

When you've cashed so many millions in the ICO is a no brainer to hire someone (perhaps AmaZiX) to keep the connection with the community. If you'd like to keep a community, of course.

It seem the team already achieved their aim don't have the time to spare on here, with 92k members on telegram i doubt the they will have time for this thread where it all started, tean can always assign someone as mentioned above with knowledge of project to handle common questions raused here.
Activity: 728
Merit: 251

Yes, today Binance they are Nucleus Vision is going to list in Biance exchange, people who participated in the ICO will make the good profit now because it is listing in most higher volume exchange and soon the price NCASH will increase in the market.
are you serious? I may be not know about this project but Nucleus Vision looking interesting. if the people who have participated in this ICO will to get benefit greatly then this project very promising for bounty hunter. with the high volume (the price) it will be very profitable for the people who join this projects.  Smiley
Activity: 686
Merit: 10

Activity: 148
Look for contract adress in official telegram group: https://t.me/NucleusVision

Nucleus Vision Contract Address :
https://etherscan.io/address/0x809826cceab68c387726af962713b64cb5cb3cca

We have received more than 100k+ airdrop applications and we are in the process of filtration and validation (duplicates and wrong entries). We will be announcing the exact airdrop amount and dates in our Telegram and Reddit channels once we process the final number of applications.

https://s17.postimg.org/me9oqh4xb/Clip2net_180226144733.png
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
where i can find info about contract adress, decimals of Ncash for MEW?

I think this is what you may be looking for, https://etherscan.io/token/0x4a99791abba85679c275b3e3a2a3c23ef0598818

Contract: 0x4a99791abba85679c275b3e3a2a3c23ef0598818
Token: NCASH
Decimal: 18

Activity: 172
Merit: 1
a coin is poured into a toilet bowl
Pages:
Jump to: