Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] Õpet (OPET) | An AI Companion for Students - page 39. (Read 11003 times)

copper member
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
What digital services does your platform offer to ordinary users? And do you have plans to cooperate with other platforms?
Activity: 56
How can various training institutions be able to access information about their potential students? What is their contribution to the system?
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
I think that it is possible to provide educational services in the format of a chatbot can be promising. While all other projects are trying to create a huge and multifunctional educational monster platform, your simpler and easier client may be more like the students.
We believe in perfection and we want to provide equal opportunities for all students.
Hello! And I like your idea! But why is the program designed for senior pupils? My son is currently in grade 7. I would like to start now with such a fashionable tutor.
The target focus group of chat bot are 9-10 and 11-12 grades of high school and
level curriculum accordingly. Young children use their smartphones not as fully and consciously as their older colleagues do, which will lead to ineffectiveness of the application in this age group.
Activity: 112
A lot of projects failed after ISO. Why are you confident of your success? What is your uniqueness?
Activity: 434
Merit: 19
I think that it is possible to provide educational services in the format of a chatbot can be promising. While all other projects are trying to create a huge and multifunctional educational monster platform, your simpler and easier client may be more like the students.
Thank you very much for such a wonderful idea! Now the whole world is fighting for quality education. What exactly in the program of generosity can interest me now?
You are welcome!  Until the 31st of August, you may ask questions in @opetfoundationgroup that are related to our project. If you manage to ask a question that we can’t answer, or one that we deem well thought out, you will get 50 OPET! So go read our whitepapers, all our relevant materials, and attempt to stump us with your question!

Such programs are very relevant at the present time. After all, every child has a mobile phone. And you offer a personal tutor. Great! How exactly will Opet determine the child's professional abilities?
Õpet is an intelligent AI companion chatbot designed to help secondary students
with their exam revision. Through continuous engagement, Õpet will record all information relevant and useful to college admission processes securely and accurately on the blockchain - like users’ interests, preferences, academic progress, records of extra-curricular activities, testimonies, and even personality profiling using the University of Cambridge’s unique personality profiling tool. Our powerful and adaptive recommendation engine will then recommend educational and job opportunities that are relevant to our users.

Your rate is quite good at www.icoguide.com it seems interesting, I trust their rates as they are not paid.
Thank you for listing )))

[moderator's note: consecutive posts merged]
Activity: 83
Hello! And I like your idea! But why is the program designed for senior pupils? My son is currently in grade 7. I would like to start now with such a fashionable tutor.
Activity: 58
Such programs are very relevant at the present time. After all, every child has a mobile phone. And you offer a personal tutor. Great! How exactly will Opet determine the child's professional abilities?
Activity: 112
Thank you very much for such a wonderful idea! Now the whole world is fighting for quality education. What exactly in the program of generosity can interest me now?
Activity: 197
Your rate is quite good at www.icoguide.com it seems interesting, I trust their rates as they are not paid.
Good afternoon, the project really impresses! I want to know if I am now in the US but not a resident, can I get opet tokens?
Hello. Thank you for your support! The purchase of a token is limited only to citizens of the United States, China and India. Residents of other countries can participate in ICO if they pass KYC verification. Please register here https://kyc.opetfoundation.com/login
Well, it is a good thing if we gonna pass KYC verification before participating in ICO because I know this project gonna be a good projct.
It's a dream. It turns out that with the help of the Opet  application, students can regulate their educational activities and even use it to access educational materials?
Of course, Opet will Record Accurately and securely on a Distributed Ledger all information relevant and useful to college admission processes like user’s interests, preferences, academic progress, ECA records, testimonies, and personality profiling. In addition, students can use interactive materials, as the technology models the learning space including materials from Youtube, Netflix and Spotify's

Our future is behind similar educational platforms. Your idea is brilliant - it has long been necessary to use the possibilities of blockchain in studies. Why do you have it written that the third bounty campaign has started now? Does bounty  last for the entire sales period?
Thank you for your interest! Yes, it’s our third bounty program which started on June 27 and continues until August 8. Since there are many bounty ad airdrop participants, we divided our bounty into several parts in order to reduce the load on the server and maintain the optimal information processing mode.
Understood. Performance comes first! Tell me whether to support activity all week or once a week? And when can I get tokens?
You can prepare one material per week and update the bounty thread. The tokens will be distributed along with the ICO tokens on the first week of October 2018!

[moderator's note: consecutive posts merged]
Activity: 54
Our future is behind similar educational platforms. Your idea is brilliant - it has long been necessary to use the possibilities of blockchain in studies. Why do you have it written that the third bounty campaign has started now? Does bounty  last for the entire sales period?
Thank you for your interest! Yes, it’s our third bounty program which started on June 27 and continues until August 8. Since there are many bounty ad airdrop participants, we divided our bounty into several parts in order to reduce the load on the server and maintain the optimal information processing mode.
Understood. Performance comes first! Tell me whether to support activity all week or once a week? And when can I get tokens?
Activity: 54
If your sales start only in September, should the interested users register on the whitelist?
Hello. The private sale is ongoing right now. We observe a great interest among investors to our platform, so if you wish to join the number of whitelist mebmers, please fill out the form that you find on our website and write an email to [email protected] to discuss further. As we cannot prepare legal docs for too many parties, it will be good to make your interests known soon.
copper member
Activity: 154
Good afternoon, the project really impresses! I want to know if I am now in the US but not a resident, can I get opet tokens?
Hello. Thank you for your support! The purchase of a token is limited only to citizens of the United States, China and India. Residents of other countries can participate in ICO if they pass KYC verification. Please register here https://kyc.opetfoundation.com/login
Well, it is a good thing if we gonna pass KYC verification before participating in ICO because I know this project gonna be a good projct.
It's a dream. It turns out that with the help of the Opet  application, students can regulate their educational activities and even use it to access educational materials?
Activity: 88
If your sales start only in September, should the interested users register on the whitelist?
Activity: 462
Merit: 101
Pages:
Jump to: