Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] Õpet (OPET) | An AI Companion for Students - page 33. (Read 11003 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 0
In fact, I really like projects that are aimed at developing people and improving their education, rather than simply making a profit. I hope the team will be able to fulfill its goals after good sales.

Yeah precisely, commercialization nowadays is too fast growing and most ICOs do that. But this project targets to help the students and also university. Making money isn't worth it if you can't help solve other people's problem.
Activity: 280
I have seen the video presentation you guys have provided. It would be much more nicer if you guys will enhance more the recommendation engine of YouTube so that students can learn and find ideas easily.
Activity: 504
Merit: 10
Hello team, is there a certain direction in the field of professions? That is, the profession for which students are studying, such as lawyers or medicine? Or will it be accessible to all?
Activity: 294
This project looks so innovative. I like its main theme that works for promoting equal education system.  What will be the next step after  the project success??
Yes. The project seems very nice and will be a good motivations for our youth. And also, they have a well presented rodmaps as more good things will be done in the 3rd quarter of this year including listing in a major exchange such as Binance. They also have beta testing to launched.
Binance is more popular in the crypto world including huge traffic listing on such popular exchanges will be the right decision and will also haves a chance to grab more attention from the crypto users.
Activity: 574
I consider that modern educational institutions really lack a cryptocurrency component, thanks to it it will be possible to encourage pupils for example, or to pay books and I go in the dining room. Quite non-standard approach, I will monitor promotion of the project.
copper member
Activity: 490
Merit: 2
This project looks so innovative. I like its main theme that works for promoting equal education system.  What will be the next step after  the project success??
Yes. The project seems very nice and will be a good motivations for our youth. And also, they have a well presented rodmaps as more good things will be done in the 3rd quarter of this year including listing in a major exchange such as Binance. They also have beta testing to launched.
Activity: 378
Õpetcoin has aimed to make global education easier for students all around the world and they are also making a global innovation in the admission procedure for all the students around the world. I think this education helping platform will serve many students and this project will also get huge value in the future.
This is actually very valuable, education is the most important wealth. Such projects want to help and promote popularization.
It is very sad and scary that in our modern world there are people who do not know what a school is. I hope that this project can help such people.
It's nice to see that such a project is being created that will be useful for the future generation. The main thing is that serious experts work on this project, and the project will be able to reach a high level.
It is all the idea where we can execute the idea to an open system and reach to a level of innivation accordingly it hits the trend for the future generation and makes the way easy in our digital economy.
Dua
Activity: 616
Õpetcoin has aimed to make global education easier for students all around the world and they are also making a global innovation in the admission procedure for all the students around the world. I think this education helping platform will serve many students and this project will also get huge value in the future.
This is actually very valuable, education is the most important wealth. Such projects want to help and promote popularization.
It is very sad and scary that in our modern world there are people who do not know what a school is. I hope that this project can help such people.
It's nice to see that such a project is being created that will be useful for the future generation. The main thing is that serious experts work on this project, and the project will be able to reach a high level.
Activity: 434
Judging by the schedule, masternodes will be provided in the project? Or I haven't absolutely correctly understood something? Explain, please. And still a question why pre-sale so at a distant day will begin?
Activity: 140
Activity: 350
Merit: 12
Activity: 308
To take part in airdrops is a useful lesson - you get coins and learn about new projects that make you think about investments.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 100
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
Activity: 58
Merit: 1
   Hey. Promoting global education? What will change in the education system after you enter the market?
We aim to build a one-true source of global high school tertiary/college admission records with our unique blockchain solution, to facilitate seamless tertiary application and admission process.
And how will higher education institutions in a secondary school or college get access to all the information they need?

Imagine a day where students only need to provide a hashkey to the college they apply to and using our OPET Tokens, the institution can access all the information they require — secure, accurate and tamper free!

Maybe it will work. But how can you be sure that there will be reliable information?
Activity: 54
   In general, the site shows well the possibilities of the project, whether there are new significant partners that support its development?
Activity: 62
   Your site is very colorful and interesting. Video is available. Where can I find more information about you to understand everything?
You can see the first page of the website containing direct links to WhitePaper, Technical WhitePager, Executive Summary and Token Research.
All this information has very good impact on initial persuasion of the project and creates trust because it is obvious that it took a lot of time and efforts to prepare the project, and, among other things, independent researches proving positive prospects of development . 
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
   Your site is very colorful and interesting. Video is available. Where can I find more information about you to understand everything?
You can see the first page of the website containing direct links to WhitePaper, Technical WhitePager, Executive Summary and Token Research.

Hey. I looked at your site and did not find there an interactive chat to communicate with the project team. So conceived or you forgot about it?
Hey. You can join the group in the telegrams of the https://t.me/opetfoundationgroup or ask your question here. We always open to communicate with you.

[moderator's note: consecutive posts merged]
Activity: 56
Hey. I looked at your site and did not find there an interactive chat to communicate with the project team. So conceived or you forgot about it?
Activity: 62
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
   How many Opet  tokens do you have? And what is the price for one token in dollars and  in  Ethereum.
   In total we have 100,000,000 OPET. For sale 40,000,000 OPET .
Cost 1 OPET = $ 1 USD, 1 OPET = 0.002 ETH

How much do you need to collect in order for the dream to become a reality? Inferior limit and superior limit?
And I'm interested in this
Inferior limit 10,000 ETH superior limit 60,000 ETH and our dream will become a reality for all who are waiting for us.

Hey. Promoting global education? What will change in the education system after you enter the market?
We aim to build a one-true source of global high school tertiary/college admission records with our unique blockchain solution, to facilitate seamless tertiary application and admission process.
And how will higher education institutions in a secondary school or college get access to all the information they need?

Imagine a day where students only need to provide a hashkey to the college they apply to and using our OPET Tokens, the institution can access all the information they require — secure, accurate and tamper free!

[moderator's note: consecutive posts merged]
Pages:
Jump to: