Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] Õpet (OPET) | An AI Companion for Students - page 32. (Read 11003 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 100
Although I'd already seen other projects that work on the same solution, but it nice to see more projects this field trying to implement blochchain technology in education system to make it more easy for students.
Yes, more projects = more competition = higher quality of project work. Cool This is the rule of market economy. Competition is the engine of progress, this is very important.
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
This project looks so innovative. I like its main theme that works for promoting equal education system.  What will be the next step after  the project success??
Thank you. Yes the theme of the project is relevant. The project can only be successful with the help of investors. Now we think only of him. If everything goes well we will help students around the world without borders. In order to keep abreast of our news, join the group in telegrams    https://t.me/opetfoundationgroup

I hope you advance! Riveting website, percipient design, outstanding idea!
We also hope to advance! Thanks for the support! Join our project.

To take part in airdrops is a useful lesson - you get coins and learn about new projects that make you think about investments.
Yes! You're right! Join our project.

[moderator's note: consecutive posts merged]
Activity: 2184
Merit: 470
Telegram: @jperryC
They have legit and reputable members from the team. Another promising platform in terms of using AI to block chain technologies. If the project will be successful we can potentially see this project on different kinds of schools like universities?
Yes, they have greatly combined education industry with artificial intelligence technologies which will help in great progress in the education and admission systems around the globe. OPET has also attracted huge community support due to its effective ways of proving easy in the education for students. I think this project has a very innovative and bright future ahead.
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
Hi guys,
Check it out! Õpet on a Roll, Secures Yet Another High-Profile Investor for its Blockchain-Based Education Project

https://medium.com/@opetbot/%C3%B5pet-on-a-roll-secures-yet-another-high-profile-investor-for-its-blockchain-based-education-293025692f9f

Activity: 336
Merit: 11
Would it be possible for an educational institution to issue wrong certificates because someone knows somebody there?

This would be possible because there are many kinds of people who do those evil deeds. But if you want more to learn about the project you are into. Search it on the website for legit platforms. Surely it will be listed there if its fake or legit.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
Computta Mine Your Own BTC
They have legit and reputable members from the team. Another promising platform in terms of using AI to block chain technologies. If the project will be successful we can potentially see this project on different kinds of schools like universities?
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
Although I'd already seen other projects that work on the same solution, but it nice to see more projects this field trying to implement blochchain technology in education system to make it more easy for students.
I totally agree with you, for manage all information about students is needed at every countries, and i think OPET will have their own customers at this market.

Yeah, this is good to know that a team like this have aim to build this kind of project to help students most specially with their records. This is really helpful to all school management to easily access and find certain records of students. I hope the project will succeed in the near future.
Activity: 350
Merit: 104
Would it be possible for an educational institution to issue wrong certificates because someone knows somebody there?
Activity: 196
I totally agree with you, for manage all information about students is needed at every countries, and i think OPET will have their own customers at this market.
Activity: 266
Activity: 434
I really can't believe in when i join OPET telegram group @@. Maybe their idea about store the tertiary/college admission data of all high school students is so useful?
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
I liked the way the team presented all the informations about this project. From the team members in which we can be able to know their work experienced and their specialty. And also, their roadmaps have good details in the development especially on this year where most of the features will be made. I will look forward for this project as it really caught my attentions and interests.
Activity: 378
I consider that modern educational institutions really lack a cryptocurrency component, thanks to it it will be possible to encourage pupils for example, or to pay books and I go in the dining room. Quite non-standard approach, I will monitor promotion of the project.
Yes, it will be really a non-standard approach to students and their lives in general, because making changes in this plan should well develop interest in tokens and crypto world in general.
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
I have seen the video presentation you guys have provided. It would be much more nicer if you guys will enhance more the recommendation engine of YouTube so that students can learn and find ideas easily.
A translation of the video presentation in various languages also allows all the other language users to take their part utilizing the successful initiatives of the project and reach greater hights with opetcoin.
Activity: 224
This Opetcoin is an interesting projec that will surely bring an  incredible impact to the crypto currency community since it is an artificial intelligence companion for students. The I want to see more progress and far developments of the Opetcoim and hopefully that the team working for this project will keep up progressing.
Activity: 1848
Merit: 158
I consider that modern educational institutions really lack a cryptocurrency component, thanks to it it will be possible to encourage pupils for example, or to pay books and I go in the dining room. Quite non-standard approach, I will monitor promotion of the project.
I think this one might improve on things like that and hopefully if it get accepted by the educational community things can be great eventually and their support worldwide might be a great thing

do they have partner institutions on this project? they need to tie-up with schools to test their platform. they need to start somewhere. because if their services will really be good, word of mouth is so far one of the best marketing techniques out there.
Activity: 812
https://hovr.site/
I think this one might improve on things like that and hopefully if it get accepted by the educational community things can be great eventually and their support worldwide might be a great thing
Activity: 560
This project looks so innovative. I like its main theme that works for promoting equal education system.  What will be the next step after  the project success??
Yes. The project seems very nice and will be a good motivations for our youth. And also, they have a well presented rodmaps as more good things will be done in the 3rd quarter of this year including listing in a major exchange such as Binance. They also have beta testing to launched.
Binance is more popular in the crypto world including huge traffic listing on such popular exchanges will be the right decision and will also haves a chance to grab more attention from the crypto users.
Indeed. A foundation which has a wide fundamental effect on the world and Binance is the suitable solution for the exchange where you can buy and sell OPET.
Activity: 602
In fact, I really like projects that are aimed at developing people and improving their education, rather than simply making a profit. I hope the team will be able to fulfill its goals after good sales.

Yeah precisely, commercialization nowadays is too fast growing and most ICOs do that. But this project targets to help the students and also university. Making money isn't worth it if you can't help solve other people's problem.
That principle which Opetcoin possess delivers a meaning for the legit project as it considers students future education which deals with the enhancement and study of new technologies that allows them to even innovate.
Legit project make a great addition to the team to make sure that the project is gonna be a successful start and we will be able to access the platform without any problem.
Activity: 294
In fact, I really like projects that are aimed at developing people and improving their education, rather than simply making a profit. I hope the team will be able to fulfill its goals after good sales.

Yeah precisely, commercialization nowadays is too fast growing and most ICOs do that. But this project targets to help the students and also university. Making money isn't worth it if you can't help solve other people's problem.
That principle which Opetcoin possess delivers a meaning for the legit project as it considers students future education which deals with the enhancement and study of new technologies that allows them to even innovate.
Pages:
Jump to: