Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] Õpet (OPET) | An AI Companion for Students - page 34. (Read 11003 times)

Activity: 58
Merit: 1
   Hey. Promoting global education? What will change in the education system after you enter the market?
We aim to build a one-true source of global high school tertiary/college admission records with our unique blockchain solution, to facilitate seamless tertiary application and admission process.
And how will higher education institutions in a secondary school or college get access to all the information they need?

Activity: 560
Merit: 250
   Hello. Project bomb! Super video! The idea is very successful! Tell me when your token will be officially released?
Hello. Thanks for the nice words. The official token generation event will be on the 1st October 2018

Hey. Promoting global education? What will change in the education system after you enter the market?
We aim to build a one-true source of global high school tertiary/college admission records with our unique blockchain solution, to facilitate seamless tertiary application and admission process.

When do you launch on the exchanges? Huh Huh
I am glad to answer your question.
Õpet's private sale kicked off earlier this month and will run all the way until the end of August.
Early bird incentives take the form of bonus tokens, as follows:
 •  35% bonus tokens for contributions of 500ETH and above,
 •  30% bonus tokens for contributions between 200 ETH to 499 ETH
 •  25% bonus tokens for contributions between 50 ETH to 199 ETH.

Those interested in contributing amounts below 50 ETH (minimum of 5 ETH) may participate in the public presale, with bonus tokens offered as follows:
 •  20% bonus tokens from 1 September to 8 September,
 •  15% bonus tokens from 9 September to 16 September,
 •  10% bonus tokens from 17 September to 23 September.
 •  5% bonus tokens from 24 September to 30 September.
The official token generation event will be on the 1st October 2018.

[moderator's note: consecutive posts merged]
Activity: 58
Merit: 1
Activity: 54
Merit: 0
   Hello. Project bomb! Super video! The idea is very successful! Tell me when your token will be officially released?
Activity: 70
When do you launch on the exchanges? Huh Huh
Activity: 154
   How many Opet  tokens do you have? And what is the price for one token in dollars and  in  Ethereum.
   In total we have 100,000,000 OPET. For sale 40,000,000 OPET .
Cost 1 OPET = $ 1 USD, 1 OPET = 0.002 ETH

How much do you need to collect in order for the dream to become a reality? Inferior limit and superior limit?
   Guys, I found your project, you have an excellent activity, a good concept. Well done that you support the educational process and help financially those who are not able to cope with this alone. I want to support you. What do I need to do for that?
Thanks for the compliment! This project wouldn't be able to succeed without your support! At this stage you need to register through our website https://opetfoundation.com/ . Please fill in the registration form.

How many Opet  tokens do you have? And what is the price for one token in dollars and  in  Ethereum.
   In total we have 100,000,000 OPET. For sale 40,000,000 OPET .
Cost 1 OPET = $ 1 USD, 1 OPET = 0.002 ETH

Activity: 154
   Wow! And what if I do not count on that amount, but still want to join your platform? I also really like the project. I tell about it to my friends.
Thank you for telling people about our platform! By this you are already participating in the project. Those interested in contributing amounts below 50 ETH (minimum of 5 ETH) may participate in the public presale, with bonus tokens offered as follows:
 •  20% bonus tokens from 1 September to 8 September,
 •  15% bonus tokens from 9 September to 16 September,
 •  10% bonus tokens from 17 September to 23 September.
 •  5% bonus tokens from 24 September to 30 September.
Activity: 252
   Guys, I found your project, you have an excellent activity, a good concept. Well done that you support the educational process and help financially those who are not able to cope with this alone. I want to support you. What do I need to do for that?
Activity: 69
   Wow! And what if I do not count on that amount, but still want to join your platform? I also really like the project. I tell about it to my friends.
   Great project from the point of view of business! When will the sale of tokens begin? I do not want to stand aside, I want to participate.

Õpet's private sale kicked off earlier this month and will run all the way until the end of August. Early bird incentives take the form of bonus tokens, as follows:
 •  35% bonus tokens for contributions of 500ETH and above,
 •  30% bonus tokens for contributions between 200 ETH to 499 ETH
 •  25% bonus tokens for contributions between 50 ETH to 199 ETH.

Activity: 119
   Great project from the point of view of business! When will the sale of tokens begin? I do not want to stand aside, I want to participate.

How can participate in the distribution of tokens on your platform? What should be done for this and when will the distribution take place?
Until the 31st of August, you may ask questions in @opetfoundationgroup that are related to our project. If you manage to ask a question that we can’t answer, or one that we deem well thought out, you will get 50 OPET! So go read our whitepapers, all our relevant materials, and attempt to stump us with your question!

Yes! I see that you are leading .... but ...why are you confident of your success? What is your uniqueness?
   The uniqueness of our project is that we combined a personal tutor, a block system of data storage and sponsorship of students in one program. And all this is created for the equation of different layers of society.

Activity: 93
   Yes! I see that you are leading .... but ...why are you confident of your success? What is your uniqueness?
Activity: 90
   How can participate in the distribution of tokens on your platform? What should be done for this and when will the distribution take place?
   A blockchain for storing data is a solid solution to many problems. I understand this. But I also have a question. What abilities can your digital companion have?
In order for the data to be accurately collected in the source, we also develop a very complex mobile chatbot application to expand the horizons of students and serves as a learning companion for students in secondary schools around the world. This companion will have a range of capabilities including a digital tutor companion, personalized recommender, a unified channel for interests, college applications and career counselling.

Ooooo, are you leaders ?? I looked at the list of hot iso you are on the first place in the list of upcoming Iso! Congratulations! A good start!

Thank you! We try not to lose this place of the leader. ICO Hot List investigates current and upcoming Initial Coin Offerings, which we offer as a curated and always up to date list of trending and promising ICOs.

Activity: 104
   A blockchain for storing data is a solid solution to many problems. I understand this. But I also have a question. What abilities can your digital companion have?
Greetings!
The project will be useful. Witting approach, a very excellent activity!
Thanks for the comment. Join our group in a telegram in order to keep abreast of the news https://t.me/opetfoundationgroup

The project is interesting but it's a lot of work! What incentive will be used to stimulate participating institutions?

There are a lot of works. To help verify records submitted by students ensuring veracity and to incentivize community to assist in creating and curating relevant curriculum content from all online sources to enrich upper secondary learning experiences users are rewarded with tokens for submitting exam revision notes or curated YouTube videos or social media content relevant to requisite curriculum.

I expect this business matchs a great success! Impeccable project, percipient logo, interesting business!
Thank you very much for your moral support! Join us and stay with us.

Activity: 108
   Ooooo, are you leaders ?? I looked at the list of hot iso you are on the first place in the list of upcoming Iso! Congratulations! A good start!

Pages:
Jump to: