Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] Õpet (OPET) | An AI Companion for Students - page 36. (Read 11003 times)

Activity: 236
Merit: 5
Such programs are very relevant at the present time. After all, every child has a mobile phone. And you offer a personal tutor. Great! How exactly will Opet determine the child's professional abilities?
Õpet is an intelligent AI companion chatbot designed to help secondary students
with their exam revision. Through continuous engagement, Õpet will record all information relevant and useful to college admission processes securely and accurately on the blockchain - like users’ interests, preferences, academic progress, records of extra-curricular activities, testimonies, and even personality profiling using the University of Cambridge’s unique personality profiling tool. Our powerful and adaptive recommendation engine will then recommend educational and job opportunities that are relevant to our users.

It's all very well, the idea is good. Cool But do you have an MVP or is it just an idea and a words? And which languages will your application support?
Mobile Application Prototype will be launched on app store in end august. Blockchain prototype has been developed. Source code is on Github at: https://github.com/opetfoundation/
looks like a promising project, mobile application prototype on app store,, how about in google play store when are plan to be launch?
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
   I think opetfoundation  is a very unique thing of its kind. It's provides many opportunities and advantages over other platforms, does'nt it?
Yes, it's truth. Opet is really special! Õpet is an efficient, affordable and convenient private digital tutor. Õpet conducts complex conversations on various topics, helping to broaden the horizons of schoolchildren. Through continuous interaction, Opet will safely store all information related to the educational process and useful for admission to the institution - for example, the interests of users, their preferences, academic progress, extracurricular activities, certificates and even personality profiles collected using a unique tool profiling the personality of Cambridge University. And also has a program of sponsorship and support for students.
Activity: 266
Merit: 0
   Hey. Do you really allow the use of fiat currency? Such a rarity! To what address do I need to transfer payment?
Activity: 303
Merit: 15
Education accounts for a large proportion of household expenditure. The traditional means of education need to be innovated. Only by adapting to the modern mode can we develop.
Õpet is positioned as an intelligent personalized tutor application with the ability to formulate the learning type of each user and provide learning recommendations through the training of data gathered from social media activity footprints of user via app-logins and questions posed by users in the course of app usage.
Exactly! You have understood correctly! Thank you for your attention to our site.

This is a very good idea with opportunity! Irreproachable website, engaging logo, well-advised job!
Our team tried to make everything easily accessible. We are pleased that people like our work and we hope that our project in the form of a ship will see the open ocean.

[moderator's note: consecutive posts merged]
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
I wish you development of the company attracting more interested people and success in entering the market
Activity: 62
   I think opetfoundation  is a very unique thing of its kind. It's provides many opportunities and advantages over other platforms, does'nt it?
Activity: 140
Õpet is positioned as an intelligent personalized tutor application with the ability to formulate the learning type of each user and provide learning recommendations through the training of data gathered from social media activity footprints of user via app-logins and questions posed by users in the course of app usage.
   I really want all children to have the opportunity to develop in equal conditions. Please tell us what is the donation channel on your platform?
Õpet understands the importance of enabling equality of opportunities for children. By purchasing Opet Token off the open market and transacting them on the Õpet platform, global education-related enterprises and charitable organizations will be able to gift beneficiary students the opportunity of education across the globe.

Good job! The team did its job at the highest level! And tell me how the program will do user profiling?

Talk memory is necessary in the necessary context. This is achieved by using our own algorithms to measure and quantify responses, progress and potential emotions in order to profiler the user.

I like this project. I think it has a very bright future.The website and whitepaper interface looks quite attractive and detailed. I like this! What can I do to help the project grow?

Thanks for the positive review! Now you can take part in the bounty program by asking your question by placing it under the link @opetfoundationgroup and you will have the opportunity to get 50 OPET! Also you can take part in private sale.
"Private Sale (30th May 2018 to 31 Jul 2018)
- 35% bonus token for contribution of 500ETH and above
- 30% bonus token for contribution between 200ETH to 499ETH
- 25% bonus token for contribution between 50ETH to 199ETH
And also tell your friends about our program. Maybe they will find it useful.         

It is sad to me that there is so less activity because I consider that this project will get a big support .
Thanks for the support! Do you have the opportunity to tell your friends about our platform? Then help us in such a small advertising company)))

Activity: 108
   I like this project. I think it has a very bright future.The website and whitepaper interface looks quite attractive and detailed. I like this! What can I do to help the project grow?

Activity: 74
   Good job! The team did its job at the highest level! And tell me how the program will do user profiling?

Will you really cooperate with  the American University of Central Asia’s School of Entrepreneurship and Business Administration (AUCA, SEBA) to launch its innovative artificial intelligence-powered (AI) education companion on the latter’s student population? Or are these assumptions?
Both parties are optimistic in view of the potential their collaboration presents for the global education system. This mutually beneficial collaboration opens new horizons for both parties in the education system.
Activity: 56
   I really want all children to have the opportunity to develop in equal conditions. Please tell us what is the donation channel on your platform?
   A lot of high school students studied to the end not understanding what they want further. Where they want to work in the future .. The problem is the lack of self-understanding. Can your program help these students?
Õpet offers just what these students need: a conversational platform — run by artificial intelligence and blockchain technology — that collects individual learning patterns, personal preferences, academic achievements over the years, including testimonies and other extra curricular information to help high school students understand and discover what they’re individually best at, and the path they should be taking to best maximize their potential.

I like your idea! I want to participate and support you. Tell me how to participate in the bounty program? How to get an opet token? And when?
Hello, the tokens will be distributed during our ico which will take place from October. Until the 31st of August, you may ask questions in @opetfoundationgroup that are related to our project. If you manage to ask a question that we can’t answer, or one that we deem well thought out, you will get 50 OPET! So go read our whitepapers, all our relevant materials, and attempt to stump us with your question! Please stay tuned in the group https://t.me/OpetBounty for further updates Smiley

Actual project! An interesting topic for investing. What bonus program do you offer when buying tokens? For the whole period please.
- "Private Sale (30th May 2018 to 31 Jul 2018)
- 35% bonus token for contribution of 500ETH and above
- 30% bonus token for contribution between 200ETH to 499ETH
- 25% bonus token for contribution between 50ETH to 199ETH
- Refer to Public Presale below 50ETH

Public Presale (1 Aug - 31 Aug 2018)
- 20% bonus token for 1 Aug 2018 - 10 Aug 2018
- 15% bonus token for 11 Aug 2018 - 19 Aug 2018
- 10% bonus token for 20 Aug 2018 - 26 Aug 2018

Actual ICO - 1 September 2018"

Activity: 93
   Will you really cooperate with  the American University of Central Asia’s School of Entrepreneurship and Business Administration (AUCA, SEBA) to launch its innovative artificial intelligence-powered (AI) education companion on the latter’s student population? Or are these assumptions?
Activity: 67
   Actual project! An interesting topic for investing. What bonus program do you offer when buying tokens? For the whole period please.
Activity: 90
   I like your idea! I want to participate and support you. Tell me how to participate in the bounty program? How to get an opet token? And when?
   You have a large potential market size. Do you think it will grow and develop? If Õpet can capture a significant part of the knowledge market, its profit will be more than guaranteed.
This colossal market size will only continue to grow as the world moves towards a knowledge economy, with education opportunities and technology increasingly rapidly in developing countries.

Two valuable qualities that investors must take into account in ISO are market stability and reliability. What makes you leaders over the others?
We are very pleased that you consider us leaders. Unlike other ICOs whose tokens are only valuable within the respective closed-loop blockchain, Opet Token has utility in the real world. This makes Opet Token highly versatile, value-added, and secure — not just a token that hinges on volatile cryptocurrency exchange values.

Activity: 70
   A lot of high school students studied to the end not understanding what they want further. Where they want to work in the future .. The problem is the lack of self-understanding. Can your program help these students?
The project has a good chance of helping a lot of young people in the world. Is your student records archive integrated and highly effective?
Everything on the network is well organised, immutable and tamper-proof, making it the prime location to store global academic records for bookkeeping, human resource and verification purposes. Having a global archive of academic records in the blockchain will greatly speed up the efficiency of school applications as well as ensure that all records issued and stored are legitimate.

Do you want to say that all records will be saved and now we do not have to carry many documents with us in the folder?
Yes!  Students no longer have to manually scrape together portfolios or scan documents to upload on school websites and emails — whatever they have will be safekept on the blockchain forever.

Pages:
Jump to: