Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] ⚡ Papusha Rocket Technology - New Supertechnology! ⚡ - page 12. (Read 50982 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 11
Why are you so sure you will be able to get a profit 500k $$ per 1 installation?? Most likely you will be asked for good discount if someone will be willing to buy more then 1 item
That does not matter for us - for investors. As the % that will be allocated to token buyback is fixed -15%.
But if price per item is less then that 15% will be less as well
Merit: 22
Why are you so sure you will be able to get a profit 500k $$ per 1 installation?? Most likely you will be asked for good discount if someone will be willing to buy more then 1 item
That does not matter for us - for investors. As the % that will be allocated to token buyback is fixed -15%.
Merit: 10
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
The project of bounty is very impressive. I can see the full profits it brings.
Where all these installations (items) will be manufactured? Do you have a some kind of plant or what?
I read that you have already made several items for goverment. Do they work now??
Thats a good question btw. I would like to know how far they are working and how big real producing results... Not just numbers that are expected but real results
If it is items made for goverment - im pretty sure it is confedential info and no one would share it
Activity: 322
Papusha Rocket ICO - is the latest technology to destroy residues of oil refineries around the world. ICO PRT produces small capacity oil refining units to process black oil fuels and produce liquid fuels using transonic combustion technology.
I read that you have already made several items for goverment. Do they work now??
Thats a good question btw. I would like to know how far they are working and how big real producing results... Not just numbers that are expected but real results
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
Papusha Rocket Technology project looks very impressive. Team has great skillset and passion about product, which is clearly visible.
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
My question is, what will be the function of blockchain on this project because with what I read I don't see the need for the technology unless you guys just want to raise funds through ICO instead of selling IPO for it in a traditional way
IPO conducting requires enormous funds. ICO is much more convenient. Thats why i think yiu are right - the main reason for blockchain implementation is ico
Not the best reason for blockchain implementation... However i dont care if i will get good profit Grin
Profit it is always good but you miss the critical point of this project - papusha may make a better world for all the hunan kind! Prt1 and 2 it is real revolution in oil refinary industry!
Good statement.. But i dunno think most of investors understand that as most of them are just seeking for a quick profit
My question is, what will be the function of blockchain on this project because with what I read I don't see the need for the technology unless you guys just want to raise funds through ICO instead of selling IPO for it in a traditional way
IPO conducting requires enormous funds. ICO is much more convenient. Thats why i think yiu are right - the main reason for blockchain implementation is ico
Not the best reason for blockchain implementation... However i dont care if i will get good profit Grin
Profit it is always good but you miss the critical point of this project - papusha may make a better world for all the hunan kind! Prt1 and 2 it is real revolution in oil refinary industry!
I also would like to know the answer as blockchain itself here is not needed at all...Huh
copper member
Activity: 154
Merit: 6
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
I like the idea project will turn all the oil refinary garbage into the fuel! Thus there will be no refuses.. That indeed great project
Im curious if this fuel made of wastes may be used for rockets indeed? Or it is just a picture in the topic of this thread??
I like the idea project will turn all the oil refinary garbage into the fuel! Thus there will be no refuses.. That indeed great project
Merit: 22
Is the Papusha itself involved into this ICO? Or yiu just use his researches and the name to make a business? Huh
Sure thing. He us reaponsible for prt 1/2 production. He is member of the team
Is the Papusha itself involved into this ICO? Or yiu just use his researches and the name to make a business? Huh
Pages:
Jump to: