Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] ⚡ Papusha Rocket Technology - New Supertechnology! ⚡ - page 8. (Read 50950 times)

Activity: 910
Merit: 500
Is there any news about the progress of the project? where can I read more reviews? this interested me, but little confidence in Russian projects. Therefore, I want to learn more about the project.
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
I think your program will be successful? good luck to  project
Activity: 168
Hey. I'm wondering can you really make money with your project? What is really planned by the developers?
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
If you reach hard cap you will have enormous amount of crypto. What you gonna do with it? I mean cash out ?? Or leave in crypto.Market is not going to rebounce any time soon.. Even seems to go futher down
Merit: 29
I am looking for new projects and trying to study each of them in more detail to find a destination for investing, and I think I really like this project, good luck with this project.
Thats common nowdays that tokens are mot listed on exchanges just after ico. You know very big gap ia between the date ico is over and actual listing. Thats why i would like to know if there is any news about exchanges??
No news about that as for now.. Unfortunatelly. I also hope team communicate with exchanges now
Thats critical. As listing sometime takes up to several monthes
I trust the team and confident they are familiar with listing questions. Thats why i expect listing just after ico. Within few weeks after ico is max
It would be great.. Otherwise there will a lot of frustrated people.
Im expecting to see token on bittrex at least after ico. Bittrex is comparely loyal now for new tokens listing
Merit: 10
I am looking for new projects and trying to study each of them in more detail to find a destination for investing, and I think I really like this project, good luck with this project.
Thats common nowdays that tokens are mot listed on exchanges just after ico. You know very big gap ia between the date ico is over and actual listing. Thats why i would like to know if there is any news about exchanges??
No news about that as for now.. Unfortunatelly. I also hope team communicate with exchanges now
I trust the team and confident they are familiar with listing questions. Thats why i expect listing just after ico. Within few weeks after ico is max
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
Activity: 252
Activity: 130
Merit: 1
Any pland to postpone the main sale round?? You know till the market condition is better?
No, ICO will go in accordance with the plan. Market does not affect a lot on the project as private sale is going good and 120k$$ was already collected
To be honest 120k$ is very small money comparing with several millions other projects are collecting... Hope presale round will be more successful
In such bearish market it is good result. Moreover there was no agressive marketing yet. Once it is started - soft cap will be easily reached.
Any pland to postpone the main sale round?? You know till the market condition is better?
No, ICO will go in accordance with the plan. Market does not affect a lot on the project as private sale is going good and 120k$$ was already collected
To be honest 120k$ is very small money comparing with several millions other projects are collecting... Hope presale round will be more successful
Activity: 210
I think no one would argue that ico market is dieing. A lot of projects dont deliver the products and then became abandoned. How can i ensure it wont happen here as well?
Thats not brand new project. It is the idea that was created long ago and now it is a time to implement it
Sounds good but still how may it prevent project from scam??
Team here is one of the best in crypto! How can you even think about the scam or abandoning of this project? It is literally the only one legit ICO on the whole market that worth of investing
I also believe that this project will definitely be managed very well by all the teams and they definitely will always do our best so that all participants are not disappointed.
I think no one would argue that ico market is dieing. A lot of projects dont deliver the products and then became abandoned. How can i ensure it wont happen here as well?
Thats not brand new project. It is the idea that was created long ago and now it is a time to implement it
Team here is one of the best in crypto! How can you even think about the scam or abandoning of this project? It is literally the only one legit ICO on the whole market that worth of investing
Activity: 686
Merit: 100
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
when will the project be implemented? I'm bored with projects like this. The content does not attract viewers and they do not feel the project is attractive to them to participate. If you want to have more people interested in the project then you should improve the content of the project and have some benefit for the lucky ones.
It is already implemented. Team has already made numerous prt 1/2 before for the goverment but now they gonna sell them to individuals. For this purpose, to produce other items they need money

money is always needed. without them now, they are needed in order to grow and move forward. That is why the team should work at a high level in order to attract investors to the project in order to stop investing. or have their own start up capital for development.
Merit: 11
Pages:
Jump to: