Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] ⚡ Papusha Rocket Technology - New Supertechnology! ⚡ - page 9. (Read 50950 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 10
I would like to know where will you settle your manufactures? And will it be in one place or scattered over the region?
In one place for sure. Whats the sense in scattering?
Im curious if team got enough funding when may we expect the first ready to go prt 1/2?
It will take several monthes. Probably more. It will depend on many factors. But i can say for sure that if team has enough funds there will be no problems with manufacturing
Merit: 11
I would like to know where will you settle your manufactures? And will it be in one place or scattered over the region?
In one place for sure. Whats the sense in scattering?
Im curious if team got enough funding when may we expect the first ready to go prt 1/2?
When I participate in ICO and invest in it, I try to choose technological projects, where the product is really useful for communication and all the users. This project has great potential. Recently I invested in KamaGames, the project attracted me not just because of its technology, but rather a a simple and thought-out idea, which also has prospects..
But there is no tech inside. It is just an ICO from real secror if economy. What exactly attracted your attention?
I dont know about person above but personally me impressed by the prt1 and 2! It is a thing that may improve the oil refinary indystry globally and decrease the air polution
Merit: 22
When I participate in ICO and invest in it, I try to choose technological projects, where the product is really useful for communication and all the users. This project has great potential. Recently I invested in KamaGames, the project attracted me not just because of its technology, but rather a a simple and thought-out idea, which also has prospects..
But there is no tech inside. It is just an ICO from real secror if economy. What exactly attracted your attention?
Activity: 935
Merit: 1000
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
I like this project, because in addition to the fact that you can earn here, this project also preserves and maximizes the use of oil in the statement "Fuel production using residual fuel oil from oil refineries."
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
when will the project be implemented? I'm bored with projects like this. The content does not attract viewers and they do not feel the project is attractive to them to participate. If you want to have more people interested in the project then you should improve the content of the project and have some benefit for the lucky ones.
It is already implemented. Team has already made numerous prt 1/2 before for the goverment but now they gonna sell them to individuals. For this purpose, to produce other items they need money
Activity: 56
when will the project be implemented? I'm bored with projects like this. The content does not attract viewers and they do not feel the project is attractive to them to participate. If you want to have more people interested in the project then you should improve the content of the project and have some benefit for the lucky ones.
Activity: 56
It looks like the refineries and factories are interested in buying the technology of the project! But I'm wondering how can I get the ico and tokens of the project to be on the floor after that?
Token buy back feature it is the thing that may guarantee steady price growth BUT how you can guarantee that you will buy tokens back indeed?
If they dont it will ruin the project immidiately. Trust is a very brittle thing. Team understands that and will keep their promises
Merit: 29
Token buy back feature it is the thing that may guarantee steady price growth BUT how you can guarantee that you will buy tokens back indeed?
if the selling price of the new and ready-to-operate PRT-2-30 unit is known? How will you sell it? I keep in mind, in what currency will it be made? In fiat or the crypto one? I guess that USD is better..
The price is going to be about USD 950,000. I want to add, that it is several times less, than the cost of less efficient offers from competitors. Also the payback period is pretty fast.
Yes, the payback is made rapidly or fast..  If to count the period on the most modest calculations, it is going to become in 5-7 months. As much as I know it is a record for this industry.
I read about these PRT-2 units.. I got that they will be produced in 3 types of capacity. So, companies will have a chance to buy these units in different sizes. They are 30, 60 and 90 tons of processing per day)!
if the selling price of the new and ready-to-operate PRT-2-30 unit is known? How will you sell it? I keep in mind, in what currency will it be made? In fiat or the crypto one? I guess that USD is better..
The price is going to be about USD 950,000. I want to add, that it is several times less, than the cost of less efficient offers from competitors. Also the payback period is pretty fast.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
this project is so interesting. the crypto space is full of projects that do not actually have a working product. this can go big if they do deliver.
Activity: 252
I didn’t fully understand the point of small-sized PRT-2 units.. what do they allow to do? What the output is going to be in the finish? If there is any competitors in this industry or any analogs?
Small-sized PRT-2 units are going to allow the output of up to 60% of liquid fuel. I want to say, that there is no analogues of PRT-2 in the world. I consider that large companies need this!
I know the information, that several large oil refineries are very interested in buying it. And these companies are going to make a really useful thing! This will be popular and trendy)!
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
I didn’t fully understand the point of small-sized PRT-2 units.. what do they allow to do? What the output is going to be in the finish? If there is any competitors in this industry or any analogs?
Small-sized PRT-2 units are going to allow the output of up to 60% of liquid fuel. I want to say, that there is no analogues of PRT-2 in the world. I consider that large companies need this!
Activity: 252
Merit: 11
Universality and autonomy are also very tall!! The modern firms have to think several times, how do they want to produce anything, how do they plan to use their funds and what will they get! That’s why I want to recommend all producers to pay attention on it!
Pages:
Jump to: