Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] ⚡ Papusha Rocket Technology - New Supertechnology! ⚡ - page 7. (Read 50950 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 11
the amount are fantastic.. I can’t believe, that humanity does it so hard. It really has an awful influence to our world! I believe, that it will be better soon!
Yes, for sure, It will be better soon! A lot of people work on it! I want to say, that most refineries are now surrounded by storages and lakes that contain useless black mass
And this black mask is polluting the planet’s surface. Every year the amount of residues continues growing. We have to remember about it!!
Merit: 10
the amount are fantastic.. I can’t believe, that humanity does it so hard. It really has an awful influence to our world! I believe, that it will be better soon!
Yes, for sure, It will be better soon! A lot of people work on it! I want to say, that most refineries are now surrounded by storages and lakes that contain useless black mass
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
2018 it’s a year of EOS and decentralized exchange coins. It’s a new trend on crypto market which can give you x10 in next year.
what is the world’s situation now? What are opinions about it? Also – where are the facts? I do need to get your idea and mind of the current humanity?
I can say, that all countries of the world that have refineries (oil refineries) face the same unsolvable problem – storage and utilization of oil refinery residues.
what is going on, when processing modern high-gravity oil grades, the share of residues reaches a high value? And what is the high value, how do you think?
The high value is about 10-20%. And I want to comment. That it in absolute terms, goes about 10 million barrels of oil per day or about 1 million 350 thousand tons.
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
what is the world’s situation now? What are opinions about it? Also – where are the facts? I do need to get your idea and mind of the current humanity?
I can say, that all countries of the world that have refineries (oil refineries) face the same unsolvable problem – storage and utilization of oil refinery residues.
what is going on, when processing modern high-gravity oil grades, the share of residues reaches a high value? And what is the high value, how do you think?
Activity: 28
I can see that this business has a lot of good partners loke forbes and soke other rebutable companies. May we know what are your next plans in building a larger community for this plan?
Merit: 11
Activity: 11
Good morning,
But why is Bitcointalk Officially endorsing this coin/token though?
Any reason why this in particular? Just let me know if you are aware of this, please
hey, guys.. I have heard about this platform so much.. that’s why I have a question! What is the goal o this platform and people who want to invest over here?
I can say, that their common goal, I mean of the team and people, is to maintain and improve the ecological situation all over the world for us and our children.
Activity: 28
Hey, devs.
Gotcha. Already read the website. One clever idea to this for all the investors to be fully aware that in crypto world there is no such guaranteed profit but all is a risk. Good job
hey, guys.. I have heard about this platform so much.. that’s why I have a question! What is the goal o this platform and people who want to invest over here?
Activity: 840
Merit: 3
The innovative  idea of eliminating highly toxic waste  from petroleum products while getting out other useful products is what makes Papusha a unique project.
Papusha is the first global  technology on the blockchain to produce other forms of fuel from petroleum  finery waste products. This is a great idea that will transform the global economy.
Papusha is a project we have been waiting for, to convert the numerous amount of refinery waste to other useful product via the blockchain technology
Activity: 112
Papusha Rockect. Looking at the promising functionality of this project I think it has all necessary equipment to reach out for mass adoption....
Activity: 336
"Buran" "Papusha Rocket" - is the latest technology for the destruction of the remains of oil refineries around the world .. Good luck !!!!!!
Activity: 63
Merit: 1
Why exactly 15% is being allocated for token buy back? I wish it was 20% at least Undecided
You wish! 15% is very big money if we speak about half a million revenue from each sold item! Please note each! If 10 items sold it is 5 million $$ revenue. 750k $$ will be allocated for token buy back

Buyback promise is a good point. This should somehow offer some protection for the price in the future. There are a few projects out there who have done the same.
Activity: 109
I like this project, because in addition to the fact that you can earn here, this project also preserves and maximizes the use of oil in the statement "Fuel production using residual fuel oil from oil refineries."
Pages:
Jump to: