Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] ⚡ Papusha Rocket Technology - New Supertechnology! ⚡ - page 11. (Read 50982 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 0
Where manufacture for prt1/2 producing will be placed? In Russia?
Team did not announce that info yet however I think in Russia, yes, it is the best option
Are there any permissions for the manufacture building or smth like that?? I think it is not easy process
There is a plant already. Team has already manufactured several items of prt 1/2, they have made them for the goverment and now ready to produce it for the private consumers
Activity: 308
Team did not announce that info yet however I think in Russia, yes, it is the best option
Are there any permissions for the manufacture building or smth like that?? I think it is not easy process
Activity: 252
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
Why is it called rocket technology of it is just a new modern tech? Grin
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
You allocate 15% of revenue to buy tokens back.. But it will mske your token security for sure !! Huh
Thats the good question.. Hope team knows how to handle that as if token is security one it will be big mistake
That is completly utility token, dont worry about that. Token passes Howey test
You allocate 15% of revenue to buy tokens back.. But it will mske your token security for sure !! Huh
Thats the good question.. Hope team knows how to handle that as if token is security one it will be big mistake
Merit: 29
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
a promising current project the team developed the newest unique technology I think in this direction they have no equal success in the realization of their road map
Where may I check the address for contributions?? Mot just read the words "120k $$ is collected" but wanna ensure by myself
Team does not announce that. At least now. All the financial details will be available after ICO
Merit: 11
Where may I check the address for contributions?? Mot just read the words "120k $$ is collected" but wanna ensure by myself
Merit: 22
Papusha ICO – The first day results: 120 000+ USD collected!

The first 24 hours of Papusha Rocket Technology token sale have been successfully completed and we are in a hurry to share our results with you. Because of project prospects and usefulness, even with the bear market (or thanks to it), investors have become interested in our projectThis had a positive effect on the fees amount on the first ICO day
https://steemit.com/ico/@papusha/papusha-ico-the-first-day-results-120-000-usd-collected
I did not expect any bad result with such a spotless team behind the project! It is just the beginning. Hope hard cap will be reached
Activity: 60
It is a high-tech projects, very challenging, I want to know whether you have enough technical talent to develop this, not only the concept, but also produce and test result, this will be a very big job
Activity: 63
Merit: 1
An interesting project but also a very daring one - not easy to understand its feasibility, nor how an investor would profit. Plus some possible unknown unknowns.

I'm in no way defending the Papusha's project, but I was curious and what projects at the stage of sales began can you call promising?
How to determine with 100% probability the project that will bring you a profit?

It is not a matter of 100% probablility - this does not exist in nature. But here we are talking about potentially game changing real life hard science Technologies - not just another software messing around cryptocurrencies. But while the latter is quite easy to realize, this project is really very daring - which makes it a great hazard Beyond the great opportunity.
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
Papusha ICO – The first day results: 120 000+ USD collected!

The first 24 hours of Papusha Rocket Technology token sale have been successfully completed and we are in a hurry to share our results with you. Because of project prospects and usefulness, even with the bear market (or thanks to it), investors have become interested in our projectThis had a positive effect on the fees amount on the first ICO day
https://steemit.com/ico/@papusha/papusha-ico-the-first-day-results-120-000-usd-collected
Activity: 252
Why are you so sure you will be able to get a profit 500k $$ per 1 installation?? Most likely you will be asked for good discount if someone will be willing to buy more then 1 item
That does not matter for us - for investors. As the % that will be allocated to token buyback is fixed -15%.
But if price per item is less then that 15% will be less as well
Yes, but amount of total money that will be allocated for the buyback will be bigger. I mean if item was sold with 500k profit then 75k will be allocated for buyback but if 3 items were sold with only 300k profit per each one then 45*3=135k$$ for buyback
Good argument. For us as for investors more sales = better
I like the idea behind the project but i would like to know if the team has any preliminary agreements with consumers about prt purchases Huh
Not yet as far as I know.. Firstly team has to conduct ICO successfuly, then they will have funds for producing prt1 and 2
So no prt 1 or 2 is available for the sale now, right??
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
Why are you so sure you will be able to get a profit 500k $$ per 1 installation?? Most likely you will be asked for good discount if someone will be willing to buy more then 1 item
That does not matter for us - for investors. As the % that will be allocated to token buyback is fixed -15%.
Yes, but amount of total money that will be allocated for the buyback will be bigger. I mean if item was sold with 500k profit then 75k will be allocated for buyback but if 3 items were sold with only 300k profit per each one then 45*3=135k$$ for buyback
I like the idea behind the project but i would like to know if the team has any preliminary agreements with consumers about prt purchases Huh
Not yet as far as I know.. Firstly team has to conduct ICO successfuly, then they will have funds for producing prt1 and 2
Merit: 29
Pages:
Jump to: