Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] ⚡ Papusha Rocket Technology - New Supertechnology! ⚡ - page 23. (Read 50982 times)

Activity: 90
Merit: 0
 Cheesy Papusha Rocket Technology ICO is the one really worth-investing ICO of the time.
The world’s first rocket and space technology to produce fuel by using fuel oil residues from refineries – is really a useful technology, which will be of great demand. Wish a success!
Activity: 309
Merit: 251
As I got the scientist Papusha was working there? And he wanted to continue the activity? It seems to me, that he is a good person! His job worth attention and success! What did he do after the cut funds?

I also liked the prospects of the Papusha project. I hope the project team can realize its plans. The main thing is to collect a lot of money in the course of ICO.
Of course, we will do everything and implement our project. We are already working on our unit.

Does the PRT development team plan to participate in any specialized public exhibitions in order to present its project?
This would help increase the amount of investment.
Yes, of course we are going to participate in various exhibitions and events. We will inform you where and when we will present our project.

If you are interested I could help with finding potential exhibition halls for you. Or you have everything ready and you do not want to talk about it publicly yet?
In what country you can help with exhibition hall? We will think about that
Activity: 308
Merit: 17
I was interested in the same question, but unfortunately at the moment there is not a single working installation of PRT-2 created so that you can see the process of work on an example.
How it works theoretically can be learned from White Paper and video from the founder of the project.

Here I am a little bit confused that there is no working plant for waste processing. After all, you could create some small copy or otherwise come up with how to demonstrate technology to potential investors.
Activity: 27
Merit: 2
Good to see an actual innovation using crypto, this will surely boost its potential.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
what is the market situation today? Could you describe what do people, companies need? What is going to be on demand, how do you think. I would appreciate the answer
I would like to offer you a great idea. Record a video where Mr. Papusha personally talks about his unique technology and talks about it at a meeting with potential investors.
We have video with project presentation. https://youtu.be/fLpbCm_JtAM Of course we do more in a near future.

The video is really interesting. I've already seen it.
My advice is that you would shoot more of these videos, and in the format of answering questions from the audience, it would attract a large number of investors.
Thanks for that idea. We will shoot such videos. You can leave questions in this thread
Activity: 252
Merit: 13
Hi! Is there a soft cap for this project? I cannot see it on your ANN. Anyway, I think your hardcap is really low for your project, 6 million usd is not enough for making a new technology in rocket science, but if you think is enough we will see the progress of your project. Regards.

Soft cap in this project is not needed, here is a small Hard Cap: 13500 ETH
For such a large-scale project, the Hard Cap can be assembled very quickly.

I would say that with respect to other projects in Papush's project, Hard Cap is quite small, especially considering the cost of production of one PRT-2 unit and the plans for the number of installations that must be made in the first year.

I would say that with respect to other projects in Papusha's project, Hard Cap is quite small, especially considering the cost of production of one PRT-2 unit and the plans for the number of installations that must be made in the first year.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
Hi! Is there a soft cap for this project? I cannot see it on your ANN. Anyway, I think your hardcap is really low for your project, 6 million usd is not enough for making a new technology in rocket science, but if you think is enough we will see the progress of your project. Regards.

Judging by your words, you did not read the white paper of the project. Take time to study the project and you will lose most of the standard questions.
Soft Cap the project does not have because the team will try to run the project with any amount of collected money.
Activity: 280
what is the next step in this process or the question – how does it work? It would be great to find out anything new.. I have read the first part and I am interested in the second!

At the moment there are no any additions to the technology of PRT-2.
Its quite a detailed description is in white paper. In the subject there is an administrator who tries to help find the answers to the questions asked. I hope he will be here soon.
I would like to offer you a great idea. Record a video where Mr. Papusha personally talks about his unique technology and talks about it at a meeting with potential investors.
We have video with project presentation. https://youtu.be/fLpbCm_JtAM Of course we do more in a near future.

Thanks for the video from Anatoly Ivanovich. This is really an interesting project. It's just not clear how big investors were not interested in such prospects for the PRT.
He is so busy now. We will prepare some more interview and about our PRT-2 unit.
Activity: 486
Merit: 101

Thanks guys.
I did not expect that there will be so many responses to my question. Now the motives of Papusha's developers became clear to me.
But it is not clear why other projects do not change the date of the beginning of their ICO and at the moment there are dozens of different sales of altcoins.

I was happy to help you. I heard about this project for a long time and it is of some interest to me. That's why I regularly look at this topic.
Activity: 434
just watched the vid you have on youtube, it's very informative, Anatoly Ivanovich is great at describing complex ideas in such a manner that everyone can easily understand, I respect that, do you plan on uploading more sit-down interviews with him? we are interested in those

I also liked the interview with Anatoly Ivanovich, and as far as I remember earlier the representatives of Papusha promised that they would do another video about the project. I hope soon we will see a new video about the project.
Activity: 66
Merit: 0
Hello admin, i have a very interesting marketing proposal.
Kindly let me know who should i PM from your team, many thanks.
Activity: 406
what is going on, further, when the substance enters the cooling unit? What is going on with the product? How it can be described? Is it harmful still?
this process can be told as the conditions, where a useful product is synthesized! I mean kerosene, gasoline, oil, etc.. In this case harmless water vapor and carbon dioxide are delineated!
Merit: 11
what is going on, further, when the substance enters the cooling unit? What is going on with the product? How it can be described? Is it harmful still?
how much is 15% of the sales amount of the “liquidity fund”?  Have the team counted the sum of money? What will be this stake? How much will be burnt? It would be good to know!
15% of USD 950,000 is USD 142,500. This does not affect the company’s work. You have to remember, that the net profit from every sold unit in the amount of USD 500,000
We wrote all in our whitepaper. We send to the fund 15% of the money (dollars, euros, etc.) from each unit sold. This decision is taken exclusively in the interests of our investors. Since the promise to redeem tokens from the future profits cannot be transparent. Moreover, there physically cannot be any profit if the company expands production. In this case, investors are sure that as soon as PRT-2 units are sold, we immediately reserve 15% of this amount in the liquidity fund.
what do such conditions result? Do they process anything new, innovated and special? This technology seems to be strange, actually..maybe effective.. I don’t know
Under these conditions, the processed substances undergo radical physico-chemical changes, most of which turn into synthetic gas. So – it is hard to understand it, if you are a regular person!
I like your project! Consistent design, very nice plan, unblemished design!
Thanks for your words of support. We are waiting you in our telegram chat to discuss our future https://t.me/prt_chat
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
what do such conditions result? Do they process anything new, innovated and special? This technology seems to be strange, actually..maybe effective.. I don’t know
what is the next step in this process or the question – how does it work? It would be great to find out anything new.. I have read the first part and I am interested in the second!
Small-sized PRT-2 processing unit uses the contents of such ponds as raw materials. Oil residues are processed by adding special impurities. The solution looks like this
what is this process? I mean of the oil residues.. It seems to me, these material must be worked at..like people have to do anything special with them be adding special impurities
Yes, you are right! The special processes are made! Workers process itat high temperature. It is really more than 1,000 0 C at transonic speeds ~1,000 m/sec..sounds impressive, yes?
Pages:
Jump to: