Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] ⚡ Papusha Rocket Technology - New Supertechnology! ⚡ - page 27. (Read 50982 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 11
what is the market situation today? Could you describe what do people, companies need? What is going to be on demand, how do you think. I would appreciate the answer
I think, that there is a huge demand for new technologies. This demand is unrealized, as I see. It seems to me that new technologies allow to decrease the amount of pollution
Activity: 1232
Merit: 858
it is really strange, that size level technology needs to collect funds.. I think that you must gain money without an ICO.. Have you already had any offers to invest in Papusha platform?
Yes. Right now we have a private sale. Our main sale starts on July 25. You are welcome to join our community.

Please tell me what is the minimum amount for investing in your project?
I recently in crypto-currencies and still do not have a lot of money. Your project has liked and I wanted to buy some of your tokens.
Activity: 177
Merit: 10
Nowadays, the issue of waste processing is very acute. So the project like this is strongly needed.
Activity: 309
Merit: 251
it is really strange, that size level technology needs to collect funds.. I think that you must gain money without an ICO.. Have you already had any offers to invest in Papusha platform?
Yes. Right now we have a private sale. Our main sale starts on July 25. You are welcome to join our community.

Please tell me what is the minimum amount for investing in your project?
I recently in crypto-currencies and still do not have a lot of money. Your project has liked and I wanted to buy some of your tokens.
The minimum is 100 PRT when ICO starts. Welcome to join our community on 25 of July.
what is the market situation today? Could you describe what do people, companies need? What is going to be on demand, how do you think. I would appreciate the answer
In my opinion, the benefit is obvious - from waste is obtained valuable raw materials, immediately ready for transportation and sale. The payback of the installation is achieved not later than after 5-7 months of operation. For business this is a very decent result!

5-7 months of project payback is not just an excellent result. For such equipment, there will be queues from customers.
Only I do not understand if everything is so well written in paper, then why there is no queue of buyers yet?
Usually companies want to buy a finished product. The queue is to buy our technology, but we are not going to sell it.
Activity: 308
Merit: 17
Everyone has their own opinion. Find almost 500 thousand dollars is not such an easy task. No one will invest in your project money without getting a share in the enterprise. It is for this reason that I understand why the PRT developers chose to raise funds through ICO.

You can find investments and at the same time remain the owner of a controlling stake, it all depends on the future prospects and the size of the profits.
In my opinion, the benefit is obvious - from waste is obtained valuable raw materials, immediately ready for transportation and sale. The payback of the installation is achieved not later than after 5-7 months of operation. For business this is a very decent result!

People who have a lot of money make conclusions about the payback of the project on the basis of working samples. That's why it would be very good if the developers produced and showed at least one of their own installation of PRT-2.
We are working to show our technology in work. For investors to see how the work is going and what we have achieved.
copper member
Activity: 518
Merit: 0
If the soft cap will not be reached, ICO will be cancelled or developed?
Activity: 490
You have an interesting project based on new patented technologies. But I absolutely do not know why you need crypto-currencies? Investments in such technologies can be found in any major campaign.

Blockchain technology is absolutely unnecessary for this project. Crypto currency is used as a way to attract investment in the project.

Thanks for your reply.
And could it not be that if Papusha attracted investments directly without using ICO, he would be able to earn more money?
I am reading about the possible solutions and I am not impressive so much. I see a lot of disadvantages.. I am talking about the high price and low effect. What are the other?
I also see many disadvantages of the existing solutions. I want to comment the difficulty in operation and maintenance! It is difficult to manage this problem. I think the solution must be created!
Also I want to say about the long payback period. I mean – you pay a lot of money now and you have no idea when you will earn on it. I hope that papusha is better! At least I know how much is it effective

Could you answer my question, who is at the head of the Papusha project, Anatoly Ivanovich himself, or did he delegate these powers to someone else?
Activity: 714
Merit: 101

5-7 months of project payback is not just an excellent result. For such equipment, there will be queues from customers.
Only I do not understand if everything is so well written in paper, then why there is no queue of buyers yet?
I am reading about the possible solutions and I am not impressive so much. I see a lot of disadvantages.. I am talking about the high price and low effect. What are the other?
I also see many disadvantages of the existing solutions. I want to comment the difficulty in operation and maintenance! It is difficult to manage this problem. I think the solution must be created!
Could you explain what are the current actions for improving the situation? What do the company do or use to reach their main goal? I am interested in it..and also, what are the results of it?
These actions are thermal and chemical cracking. I don’t like it for many reasons! The first one, as for me, it is the fact of the high price and at the same time – a low effect.
brand new
Activity: 0
I hope this idea will be prosperous!
Brilliant results, a rather interesting activity, aesthetic plan!
Merit: 1
Could you explain what are the current actions for improving the situation? What do the company do or use to reach their main goal? I am interested in it..and also, what are the results of it?
why the price for the electricity will be cheap? What is the sense? If the market price I high, why do they need to set the small one? How will they earn? I Can’t get the main idea..
Our PRT-2 unit will produce special gas and we can receive cheap electricity. We are planning to emplement this technology in 2019
Activity: 486
Merit: 101
what is going on with the amount of residues? It seems to me that this amount must grow now. But we have to understand, that it is become more popular to be ecofriendly!

Developers primarily want to earn money and help to do the same for their investors. Ecologicality is used only as a means of achieving the goal.
Pages:
Jump to: