Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] ⚡ Papusha Rocket Technology - New Supertechnology! ⚡ - page 24. (Read 50982 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 10
what is the next step in this process or the question – how does it work? It would be great to find out anything new.. I have read the first part and I am interested in the second!
Small-sized PRT-2 processing unit uses the contents of such ponds as raw materials. Oil residues are processed by adding special impurities. The solution looks like this
what is this process? I mean of the oil residues.. It seems to me, these material must be worked at..like people have to do anything special with them be adding special impurities
Yes, you are right! The special processes are made! Workers process itat high temperature. It is really more than 1,000 0 C at transonic speeds ~1,000 m/sec..sounds impressive, yes?
Activity: 309
Merit: 251
I would like to offer you a great idea. Record a video where Mr. Papusha personally talks about his unique technology and talks about it at a meeting with potential investors.
We have video with project presentation. https://youtu.be/fLpbCm_JtAM Of course we do more in a near future.
Activity: 252
Merit: 0
what is the next step in this process or the question – how does it work? It would be great to find out anything new.. I have read the first part and I am interested in the second!
Small-sized PRT-2 processing unit uses the contents of such ponds as raw materials. Oil residues are processed by adding special impurities. The solution looks like this
what is this process? I mean of the oil residues.. It seems to me, these material must be worked at..like people have to do anything special with them be adding special impurities
apart from the weird name this might be interesting..
The main thing is not the name, but what is inside. The technology is unique, no matter what it's called Smiley
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
How much can PRT-2 unit recycle? Can we talk about tons or kilograms? I hope that we are talking about the huge scales) I believe that this platform with its process will change the world!
We will have different types of recycling units. It will be 30, 60 and 90 tons per day. The more it recycles the more will cost.

it is clear. and I think the team will be able to reach a large scale of production
We are working on different installations now. We develop technical info now. There will be several installations, different in refining power. Keep an eye on our news in this thread or on our website https://papusha.io
Activity: 714
Merit: 101
how much is 15% of the sales amount of the “liquidity fund”?  Have the team counted the sum of money? What will be this stake? How much will be burnt? It would be good to know!

The team expected everything and you can see everything in White Paper. Read all more in more detail and you will not have any questions left.
I would like to say, that oil refineries pour residues into special containers! In other words they are so-called “storage ponds”.  I think, that most people don’t know about them!
what are these so-called “storage ponds”? what do they influence and how do they do it? Like I am interested in this information.. I watch how the world is damaging..
I have read, that they greatly damage the environment and deprive themselves of potential profit from their processing. It is a pretty strong and difficult process..
New energetic supertechnology? And the Russian government didn't show any interest about you? In 2008 in Tyumen they tried to implement this technology. What went wrong? (proof link: http://www.nashgorod.ru/news/news15488.html)
Of course, many oil companies have interest in our technologies. But recognizing the innovative character of the development of PRT, the oil companies were interested in the final product – PRT-2 unit, the companies did not want to spend money on the research stage. Who was ready to invest in the finalization of PRT - offered unacceptable conditions. The PRT technology was designed exclusively for the disposal of supertoxicants, as discussed in the interview. Therefore, without investors, the development of the project for processing oil was stretched for a long time and became possible only now.
I would like to say, that oil refineries pour residues into special containers! In other words they are so-called “storage ponds”.  I think, that most people don’t know about them!
what are these so-called “storage ponds”? what do they influence and how do they do it? Like I am interested in this information.. I watch how the world is damaging..
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
Activity: 623
Merit: 11
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
I would like to offer you a great idea. Record a video where Mr. Papusha personally talks about his unique technology and talks about it at a meeting with potential investors.
I have some questions about the process of Papusha technology.. actually, I want to ask – how does it work? How many steps will be made? I do need to see all of them, please!
I know, that the team told us, that there will be made three steps.. The first one is about oil processing! I am sure, that it generates a lot of residues.. And as we understand – it is bad!
What are these reduces? How do they influence our environment? As for me, we have to understand the value of the oil, what we use every day.. It must be very expensive!
these residues are of little use and are a threat to the ecology of the entire planet. So, the humanity must think about what they produce and what they use.. or at least how to solve it!
i do not think that in this line of tech someone can clone as fast as this can develop. but the lack of funding may indeed pay a role into that possibility.
We have patents for all our technologies. Thats why it will be difficult to use the clone product.
I have some questions about the process of Papusha technology.. actually, I want to ask – how does it work? How many steps will be made? I do need to see all of them, please!
I know, that the team told us, that there will be made three steps.. The first one is about oil processing! I am sure, that it generates a lot of residues.. And as we understand – it is bad!
What are these reduces? How do they influence our environment? As for me, we have to understand the value of the oil, what we use every day.. It must be very expensive!
It is important to mention that the team tells us about recycling of new residues only. Papusha wants to allow not to pollute our planet. They think about the current problems and situations!
Our company also thinks about ecology. Our project allows us to process a large amount of waste and reduce the amount of harmful emissions.
How much can PRT-2 unit recycle? Can we talk about tons or kilograms? I hope that we are talking about the huge scales) I believe that this platform with its process will change the world!
This unit recycles 30 tons of residues per day.  So – we see really huge scales here. This unit will be used very often. The team says, that unit works on average 250 days a year.
Wow! It is really cool! I am shocked, that if to count 30 tons and 250 days we will get the annual processing of residues is 7,500 tons. It is amazing! I believe in its results and its work!
These are very small figures, compared with all the waste stocks. Waste is measured in millions of tons and every day they increase. To process everything, you will have to make a lot of installations.
Pages:
Jump to: