Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] ⚡ Papusha Rocket Technology - New Supertechnology! ⚡ - page 28. (Read 50982 times)

Activity: 309
Merit: 251
I believe this business is very interesting and good.
Wondrous website, sensible website, engaging plan!
Thanks for your words and support. We are welcome you into our community. Feel free to ask questions.
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
is it possible to solve problems with pollution? It is extra important to do anything. I think so because it is our future. And it depends on us and our action for the current day.
I am sure that the existing solutions on processing residues are too expensive! There is no sense to spend a lot of money and to get, to be honest, not an impressive result!
it is really strange, that size level technology needs to collect funds.. I think that you must gain money without an ICO.. Have you already had any offers to invest in Papusha platform?
Yes, they have the current offers from large investors. As I know, that they are related to the actual transfer of rights and a controlling stake of Papusha Rocket Technology to them. So it is better to be independent!

There is another project also trying to find investors and they sound very similar to what you can see and read here. It is also about gas or something. I would be warned if a business promises quick profits.
Can you show their forum thread? Now there are not so many projects that use complex technologies and go for ICO
Activity: 252
Merit: 0
is it possible to solve problems with pollution? It is extra important to do anything. I think so because it is our future. And it depends on us and our action for the current day.
it is really strange, that size level technology needs to collect funds.. I think that you must gain money without an ICO.. Have you already had any offers to invest in Papusha platform?
Yes, they have the current offers from large investors. As I know, that they are related to the actual transfer of rights and a controlling stake of Papusha Rocket Technology to them. So it is better to be independent!
To my mind – the platform is making the right things! They don’t have to transfer rights anybody! They create an idea, made the technology and gave to present it to someone? No!
We have a ready-made technology. We patented it and are not going to sell it to anyone. Such technologies are very expensive, because a lot of time and resources are spent on development.
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
what is going on with the amount of residues? It seems to me that this amount must grow now. But we have to understand, that it is become more popular to be ecofriendly!
Yes, every year more and more popular becomes to buy electric cars for example. And this way they try to polite less our environment. I guess Papusha may or even must do the same.
I want to say that every year the amount of residuescontinues growing. I fully agree with you and your words. This team do all their best to improve the situation in the world!
Yes. Right now we have a private sale. Our main sale starts on July 25. You are welcome to join our community.
Activity: 280
I studied the documents of the project, but I did not understand one question. Where the developers are going to produce the PRT2?
This requires good production capacity.

As explained by the developers themselves in the production of these installations there is nothing complicated, the main thing is to have technology. They hope to attract enough money to start production.

I found information that 450 thousand dollars are needed to produce one PRT-2 unit.

This information was not far away, she was lying in White paper.
I hope that the developers of the PRT will attract at least 10 times more funds for their needs, this will allow them to create their own product.
what is going on with the amount of residues? It seems to me that this amount must grow now. But we have to understand, that it is become more popular to be ecofriendly!
Yes, every year more and more popular becomes to buy electric cars for example. And this way they try to polite less our environment. I guess Papusha may or even must do the same.
Waiting for something more interesting here!
Brilliant approach, advisable project!  Good luck dev's.
Thanks for your support. We doing our best to satisfy you.
Why did the team choose to hold an ICO? Don’t they have money? They have so promising platform! Their idea is awesome! I consider it so be so honorable! I even think, that even in ICO, there won’t be small investors!
You can read our post about why we choose ICO on our steemit blog https://steemit.com/ico/@papusha/why-we-hold-the-ico-and-how-we-will-use-funds
Activity: 26
Hey team.
I wish the idea success. Arguable logo, a rather interesting plan!
hello, if the road map opens us the information about plans of 2019? Is this year included in the road map? And does the team plan anything.. this period is going to be soon.. The July is today!
Yes, we have plans for 2019. We will constantly work on optimizing and modernizing PRT-2 unit. There is still a lot of work ahead.
Activity: 252
Merit: 13
I'm a bit confused as to how the project is going to use tokens to produce their own PRT installations. If the technology is in fact so promising, then you can find investors among dozens of major oil companies.
We have already found some big investors. They are very interested in our project and are ready to invest a good amount.

This is very good news and I would have announced it more loudly. And the required amount of fees in the ETH specified in the White Paper is written in the light of large investments, or is it a total amount?
We do not have a softcap. Thats why we will start to develop our PRT-2 unit anyway. In white paper we have a total amount.

I saw an amount of 13,500 ETH in the White Paper.
I was wondering if there were big investors, how much will their investment reduce Hard Cap for other investors? Maybe you need to collect quite a bit and it's worth to announce this, that people would be more active buying your tokens from the start of ICO?
As I got the scientist Papusha was working there? And he wanted to continue the activity? It seems to me, that he is a good person! His job worth attention and success! What did he do after the cut funds?

I also liked the prospects of the Papusha project. I hope the project team can realize its plans. The main thing is to collect a lot of money in the course of ICO.
Of course, we will do everything and implement our project. We are already working on our unit.
Activity: 308
Merit: 17
Projected figures are looking too good to be true. I have read the introduction of the project on the open page of the very thread. There is still time for investors of like me to read and research on the project again to understand well every aspect including risks and potential. That estimate of 3000 times increase in value of token is way too high.
Our project is very complex and interesting. We will make the PRT-2 unit for sure and the token will cost very good money.

Tell me how much money you need to make 1 experimental block PRT-2? Perhaps it makes sense to produce it to show potential investors already working equipment?

I doubt that the developers have money to produce even 1 installation of the PRT-2. Otherwise, they would have long produced it and did not plan to raise money with the help of ICO.

If the technology of the Papush project is as promising as the developers describe, then it is quite realistic to find money for the production of at least one sample. Perhaps the developers have other plans about which we do not know.
Brilliant project. You have an opportunity to get good money here, it is also conserving and maximizing the oil usage.
We have a unique technology. We strive to make the best waste recycling project. Thanks for the support.
Activity: 30
Hi fellows.
I wish that the idea will carry out all that has been estimated!
As I got the scientist Papusha was working there? And he wanted to continue the activity? It seems to me, that he is a good person! His job worth attention and success! What did he do after the cut funds?

Papusha did not lose his head after the collapse of the Soviet Union, he took and patented new patents on time. Now he and his assistants are trying to raise money for the implementation of this project.
You are right. All technologies are the property of our scientists. We patented everything and use it in our project.
Pages:
Jump to: