Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] ⚡ Papusha Rocket Technology - New Supertechnology! ⚡ - page 31. (Read 50982 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 101
As I got the scientist Papusha was working there? And he wanted to continue the activity? It seems to me, that he is a good person! His job worth attention and success! What did he do after the cut funds?

Papusha did not lose his head after the collapse of the Soviet Union, he took and patented new patents on time. Now he and his assistants are trying to raise money for the implementation of this project.
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
who know, if the team made a special table of the PRT token movement? if yes, how is it based.. What data used in this process? I mean, what is the price, amount of money of the liquidity fund, the total number of tokens..
I took a look on the site and I got, that the selling price for the PRT-2 unit is $950,000, than from each sale $142,500 is sent to the liquidity fund, the total number of tokens in the amount of 100 million is $10,000,000 and the price of token is $0.1.
Activity: 309
Merit: 251
How much money was spend to develop this technology? Were any tests made? If yes, I would like the amount of expenses for it.. The price must be unreal.. because this industry is very expensive!
The technology was developed for many years. Therefore, the money spent can not now be counted. New unique technologies are always worth a lot of money.
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
who know, if the team made a special table of the PRT token movement? if yes, how is it based.. What data used in this process? I mean, what is the price, amount of money of the liquidity fund, the total number of tokens..
Activity: 252
I consider, that the team makes right. the fact that they don't hide their sales makes feel good about the success of the platform! It really attracts attention! people like to know - in what do they invest)!
I can say, that this shown amount makes an impression, that it is an additional advertising.. I am talking about the fact of each sale! I agree that it attracts even more new customers.
Activity: 309
Merit: 251
So, I have already red some messages on the forum. The idea is pretty clear for me! So – what is the goal of the squad? What do they want to do most of all? What is needed to be developed?
Our goal is to make the PRT-2 unit. Production of PRT-2 units opens the possibility for investors to enter into the development of a new super-profitable business - the installation will help to solve the problem of negative industrial impact on the environment - PRT installation will help to establish waste-free production at the oil refining and oil production sites.

I hope your project will develop according to plan and we will see how your PRT installations will improve the percentage of oil products production.
Our project is developing according to the plan. We clearly follow our roadmap.
Activity: 486
Merit: 101
I would like to offer you a great idea. Record a video where Mr. Papusha personally talks about his unique technology and talks about it at a meeting with potential investors.
We have video with project presentation. https://youtu.be/fLpbCm_JtAM Of course we do more in a near future.

The video is really interesting. I've already seen it.
My advice is that you would shoot more of these videos, and in the format of answering questions from the audience, it would attract a large number of investors.
Thanks for that idea. We will shoot such videos. You can leave questions in this thread

Another idea is to hold direct meetings and participate in specialized exhibitions. Large amounts of money are hard to invest in a project with a team of which you are unfamiliar.
I consider, that the team makes right. the fact that they don't hide their sales makes feel good about the success of the platform! It really attracts attention! people like to know - in what do they invest)!
Activity: 15
I expect good luck for the idea.
Very nice idea, aware idea, spotless results!
Activity: 38
Merit: 2
Interesting project Grin
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
so, how to find out the sold amount? if there is a special formula or process? It seems to be very easy - because the company counts how many units did the produce and how many was sold
The Papusha team tells us about such process.. As soon as the company receives money to its account, another sale is announced on our website, and the money is added to the liquidity fund.
So - the exact amount of the latter like the number of the units sold is posted publicly on our website. You don't have to count anything! You just have to go to the site and see the results!
so, how to find out the sold amount? if there is a special formula or process? It seems to be very easy - because the company counts how many units did the produce and how many was sold
The Papusha team tells us about such process.. As soon as the company receives money to its account, another sale is announced on our website, and the money is added to the liquidity fund.
Activity: 252
hello, team.. I have a question about the PRT-2.. If it is real to find out the amount of these units? If yes - how can I learn about the exact number of PRT-2 units? and also its sold amount?
The team says, that these units are purchased by refineries all over the world. or to say shortly - global!  People must know, that every sale demands to conclude a contract and to prepare a lot of documents.
Merit: 1
hello, team.. I have a question about the PRT-2.. If it is real to find out the amount of these units? If yes - how can I learn about the exact number of PRT-2 units? and also its sold amount?
I read all the messages above.. And I need to get this system in the form of the real example.. To be honest - I can't understand anything without the good example.. so people.. could you be so kind and make it for me!
As for me - one of the best moments is the day when the entire cryptocurrency market falls. That's why the team can try to buy some of the tokens by limit orders rather than by the market.
I read all the messages above.. And I need to get this system in the form of the real example.. To be honest - I can't understand anything without the good example.. so people.. could you be so kind and make it for me!
Do you think that this situation is bad? I guess each investor except for the extra big and colorful pump) so, again.. let's get why does the team decided to make the liquidity pool?
I see the reason. because of the described situation money is accumulated in the liquidity fund. And tokens are redeemed from the market at optimal times.. It is made not to attract extra attention..
Actually. it is smart to get all these tokens out with small volumes! As I understood, it is made in order not to move the price much. All people know - the higher demand - the higher price. and price must grow up naturally.
Activity: 140
I like the project, I like the approach and realization of ideas by the team. But all the results are ahead, I wish the team good luck.
Merit: 11
Do you think that this situation is bad? I guess each investor except for the extra big and colorful pump) so, again.. let's get why does the team decided to make the liquidity pool?
I see the reason. because of the described situation money is accumulated in the liquidity fund. And tokens are redeemed from the market at optimal times.. It is made not to attract extra attention..
Pages:
Jump to: