Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] ⚡ Papusha Rocket Technology - New Supertechnology! ⚡ - page 50. (Read 50982 times)

Activity: 309
Merit: 251
I think I like the idea of the project, it gives the possibilities to at least reduce the waste from oil refinery and transform it into something useful and less polluting to the environment.

It is true. PRT ICO produces small-capacity oil refining units to process black oil fuel and produce liquid fuel by using the transonic combustion technology. Every day refineries worldwide generate 1.35 million tons of residues. Depending on its capacity, one PRT-2 unit processes 30-90 tons of wastes per day. The market requires dozens of thousands of PRT-2 units.
It is important to mention that it goes about recycling of new residues only, which allows not to cause additional pollution of our planet. Processing of the accumulated deposits and lakes requires the volume that is several times higher than this.
So what about the cost to perform the refining process of the waste to become a usable fuel, that will also reduce the possibilities of the contamination of the environment due to the crude oil.
If you talking about today, the refining process is very expensive. That's why all refining facilities store all waste in special tanks. Using PRT-2 refining unit this process becomes very cheap and the refining factories can gain their income selling the refining product.
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
I have studied the whitepaper. I saw it on your site.. I do respect your idea.. the idea of improving the ecological situation in the world sounds global and seems to be hard. But I want you to make it!
People have to respect and to treat the world in what we live.. I consider that Papusha is a great person. He actually developed the storage and utilization of oil refinery residues.
How do you plan to interest oil refiners in cooperation with you and buying your PRT-2?
I think you need to lobby your technology in the government of a country where there are such oil refineries, in order to oblige them to conclude contracts for the purchase of your technology.
Nice question. Now we do not need to interest anyone in our technology. All refinery factories are searching now for the way to recycle all oil waste they have. They spent a huge money for storing oil waste and now they are extremely interested in our product.
Merit: 11
I have studied the whitepaper. I saw it on your site.. I do respect your idea.. the idea of improving the ecological situation in the world sounds global and seems to be hard. But I want you to make it!
Activity: 308
Tell me please. If the current oil refineries have so much waste, why they did not care about the invention of such a technology themselves. Or is it very hard to do?
Activity: 486
Merit: 101
team, I want to ask you about your goals..what do you want to do? On what do you work?
We made a revolutionary refining system. Papusha Rocket ICO - is the latest technology to destroy oil refineries residues around the world. Instead of destroying flora and fauna, refineries get gasoline and diesel fuel for selling.

I'm a little confused about the name of the project. Tell me why does the word ROCKET appear in the title of the project? Is this something to do with rocket fuel?
I think I like the idea of the project, it gives the possibilities to at least reduce the waste from oil refinery and transform it into something useful and less polluting to the environment.

It is true. PRT ICO produces small-capacity oil refining units to process black oil fuel and produce liquid fuel by using the transonic combustion technology. Every day refineries worldwide generate 1.35 million tons of residues. Depending on its capacity, one PRT-2 unit processes 30-90 tons of wastes per day. The market requires dozens of thousands of PRT-2 units.
It is important to mention that it goes about recycling of new residues only, which allows not to cause additional pollution of our planet. Processing of the accumulated deposits and lakes requires the volume that is several times higher than this.
Activity: 266
Merit: 0
Hello, good idea and good team, there are some possibilities from users to help develop and group? Thank you!
so, actually, what is the real aim of the team? What is this platform about? With what do they deal?
Try to read our website https://papusha.io

We have whitepaper and we wrote there in details about what we want to do
Activity: 308
Merit: 17
I will be the first in this thread)
In fact, energy projects can be very promising.
Just don't quite understand why the project needs the technology of Blocking? Only to attract money?

The project does not need blockchain technology. This is the real sector and innovative technology. Not another platform.

Thank you for your clarification. I have already studied the project in more detail and realized that the technology of blockchain is needed only for an innovative way of attracting investments.

I wish the team good luck.
team, I want to ask you about your goals..what do you want to do? On what do you work?
We made a revolutionary refining system. Papusha Rocket ICO - is the latest technology to destroy oil refineries residues around the world. Instead of destroying flora and fauna, refineries get gasoline and diesel fuel for selling.
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
The idea to make some kind of energy from refined waste is really a good idea.
It will give a positive effect not just for the nature but also for the continuation of the energy source, that today used (today we are mostly used fossil energy for our daily life need)
Activity: 144
Merit: 12
Melania.io Audit/Creation, Whitepapper, Specs etc.
How do you plan to interest oil refiners in cooperation with you and buying your PRT-2?
I think you need to lobby your technology in the government of a country where there are such oil refineries, in order to oblige them to conclude contracts for the purchase of your technology.
Nice question. Now we do not need to interest anyone in our technology. All refinery factories are searching now for the way to recycle all oil waste they have. They spent a huge money for storing oil waste and now they are extremely interested in our product.

Why do you need ICO then? Go to them and offer your product.
Activity: 546

So what about the cost to perform the refining process of the waste to become a usable fuel, that will also reduce the possibilities of the contamination of the environment due to the crude oil.
The project is quite interesting. And you can be new to participate in the campaign bounty?
Very soon we will start our bounty company. Watch for news. We announce that
Activity: 144
Merit: 12
Melania.io Audit/Creation, Whitepapper, Specs etc.
Activity: 742
Activity: 205
Merit: 0
The project seems promising and the advisors are very professional. Best of luck!
Activity: 72
The project is quite interesting. how to join the campaign bounty, i do not find the link?
if the plan is known? How will the team want to solve the problem with waste?
I know about some existing solutions for waste management.. These solutions, to be honest,  are too expensive and at the same timeineffective.
Pages:
Jump to: