Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] ⚡ Papusha Rocket Technology - New Supertechnology! ⚡ - page 42. (Read 50982 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 10
You are talking about the costs.. there are so many ways how to spend money.. all these results depend  on the different nuances. For example the amount of processed tar planned to be 9,000 ton/year.. but if something breaks?
Agree, that these amounts are only planned, and there is possibility to happen anything not planned. So, that’s why team has to be careful. And secure and insure all moments!
I think that the team has already thought about all possible problems or issues which could happen. That’s why, I guess, that we can trust all counted results and expect that it will be a reality)
Activity: 309
Merit: 251
a very good project idea I think, this project also has a very neat program of activity can be seen on the roadmap of this project, the total supply of coins for ICO is also limited, is there a softcap on this project?

No, we do not have a softcap. There will be 75% tokens available for sale. All unsold tokens will be burned.
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
You are talking about the costs.. there are so many ways how to spend money.. all these results depend  on the different nuances. For example the amount of processed tar planned to be 9,000 ton/year.. but if something breaks?
Agree, that these amounts are only planned, and there is possibility to happen anything not planned. So, that’s why team has to be careful. And secure and insure all moments!
I hear information, that Papusha Rocket ICO is based on several main components.. What are they and also how many of them? It world  a  really nice to find out more about them. The platform looks good and I want to be sure in it
Another component is conversion development!! It is based on of high-tech solutions.. so it means that ways are modern and sapid! Also this is used for rocket and space and aviation equipment. So, it must be the think of current interest.
Yes, our technologies are completely safe. We want to do something new in the refining field and we work closely on it. Many companies were interested in our product, but they wanted to buy only technology with further resale.
Merit: 11

I hear information, that Papusha Rocket ICO is based on several main components.. What are they and also how many of them? It world  a  really nice to find out more about them. The platform looks good and I want to be sure in it
I know for sure, that there is the patented transonic combustion technology. This tech is included in the list of UNEP “Survey of Currently Available Non-Incineration PCB Destruction Technologies”, if you know what I am talking about)!
I got what are you talking about)  Was the first Issue in  August 2000? If I remember it right, thus technol. is under the author’s name “Papusha Rocket Technology”.. I read about it) I was amazed!
That's right. Our technology is called as you wrote. Smiley You can find mentions about our technology in various sources. Google it and you can find some information in science magazines. At that time there was practically no Internet.
can I ask about the output when processing? I mean for 1 ton of tar.. What will be the amount of liters of fuel? And what is going to be the price for it? Thank you for your attention!
As much as I remember, the price will be USD 365 for 600 liters of fuel! It is pretty good result. I think that Papusha team is making something amplitudinous)
Will the market fall affect the dates of your ICO?  I see many people are shifting ICO dates for better times when the market is growing green again . I think that's a good idea . My best regards

If someone knew when the market will begin to recover. And suddenly now we are going through even the worst of times and tomorrow will be even worse?
It is a market. But doesn't matter what the price will be. We think everything will recover soon

Can you know when the market will recover?
And then so many people think about it, make predictions.
I am also sure that growth is not avoided, but I can not say when it will happen.
I hope the fall of the market will not affect your project.
Everything will be fine with our project. We doing everything now according to our plan. The market is always in motion and it is practically impossible to predict the price. We are laying out possible financial issues and will work in any situation.
Activity: 308
can I ask about the output when processing? I mean for 1 ton of tar.. What will be the amount of liters of fuel? And what is going to be the price for it? Thank you for your attention!
So, I read about all possible spending, and I didn’t find the price for everything adverted! That’s why I have a considerable question. What is the total amount of expenses to process 1 ton?
I have already found the price for it) The team promise to have this total cost for processing 1 ton. So, it must be about USD 100 for the ton! I want to believe, that the price won’t be changed!
Activity: 994
Merit: 504
call me crazy but i think this project is actually on to something. if they raise some good money to start it may be a successful one.
Merit: 1
So, I read about all possible spending, and I didn’t find the price for everything adverted! That’s why I have a considerable question. What is the total amount of expenses to process 1 ton?
I would like to ask, if the expenses for the 1 ton are known? How much is needed to spend this amount.. Also I want to ask about the price of these outgoings! I want to know the prices in $!
There is such costs of processing 1 ton – the industry use 300 kg/ton of oxygen to make 1 ton. Farther the price of this process is about USD 50! You can decide how is the price according to your opinion and the market situation!
Another point is fuel. It is said that necessary amount is 100 l, as it was mentioned, for producing 1 ton of product! And the obtained product is used as a fuel. By the way – it is an awesome practice!
We have to remember about the tar for 1 ton!  The price is unknown, but the team tell, that the primary raw materials are used during the production process) It is a good idea to make the way the team does!
it is pretty momentous to say, that there is the other costs for processing 1 ton of raw materials. And the price for it is indicated. So – it is USD 50 for the ton. After all we can know the total price for 1 ton.
Activity: 252
I would like to ask, if the expenses for the 1 ton are known? How much is needed to spend this amount.. Also I want to ask about the price of these outgoings! I want to know the prices in $!
There is such costs of processing 1 ton – the industry use 300 kg/ton of oxygen to make 1 ton. Farther the price of this process is about USD 50! You can decide how is the price according to your opinion and the market situation!
Another point is fuel. It is said that necessary amount is 100 l, as it was mentioned, for producing 1 ton of product! And the obtained product is used as a fuel. By the way – it is an awesome practice!
We have to remember about the tar for 1 ton!  The price is unknown, but the team tell, that the primary raw materials are used during the production process) It is a good idea to make the way the team does!
Activity: 33
I expect this ICO will be smash. Absorbing activity, attentive job, amazing results.
Merit: 1
Activity: 252
I want to ask you.. heave you already exploited the units? Gave you made any experiments? I would like to know the results of calculation! I mean, what you have obtained, talking about the economic indicators
there is an indicator of amount of tar processed tar. It is the same as supposed volume of tar use.. the quantity of it is, as it announced - 30/60/90 tons/day. And there is no known price)
also I know the Amount of obtained fuel – it is 18/36/54 tons/day. To be honest – this result is not bad) it is a new technology, so people must support such type platforms - the new one and the innovated one!
I want to ask you.. heave you already exploited the units? Gave you made any experiments? I would like to know the results of calculation! I mean, what you have obtained, talking about the economic indicators
there is an indicator of amount of tar processed tar. It is the same as supposed volume of tar use.. the quantity of it is, as it announced - 30/60/90 tons/day. And there is no known price)
Pages:
Jump to: