Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] ⚡ Papusha Rocket Technology - New Supertechnology! ⚡ - page 44. (Read 50982 times)

Activity: 309
Merit: 251
I have studied the whitepaper. I saw it on your site.. I do respect your idea.. the idea of improving the ecological situation in the world sounds global and seems to be hard. But I want you to make it!
People have to respect and to treat the world in what we live.. I consider that Papusha is a great person. He actually developed the storage and utilization of oil refinery residues.
This person knows the value of life on the planet. The modern community has to think about the next day.. It is much easier to do it thanks to such people and ideas! We have to follow these ideas!

great to have such kind of ideas but they need to implement this to see the realisation of those ideas. my impression is that they raised huge money from private sale and its good. this kind of technology needs big whales to fund with. should not rely from the community here.
I will tell one more time. We do not have an idea, we have a working technology! We can start making our refinery system imidiately after receiving funds.

okay great! i think if you have this promising technology, you should have tapped government institutions as well as private companies to fund your operations. its not advisable to rely the start of your operations from the community here. if you will rely from here then, theres something unusual with this project. you know very well that there are a lot of russian scam projects. great ideas, great innovations but in reality they are just using those innovations to scam people here. you need to show us valid proofs that papusha is really into blockchain for this technology
There were a lot of projects that collected huge sums. Tezos is still unable to deal with their own project. Is it scam or no?

We have a patented technology. If you doubt our professionalism, you can always contact our team and talk personally with Anatoly or somebody else. Also, we propose to visit our PRT unit at Dolgoprudniy.
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
I am really impressed, that the team will make an installation, commissioning of the experimental-industrial unit for processing tars. It seems to me that these task must be made by the separate organization!
It sounds also good, if the team will do the certification of equipment! A lot of companies simple don’t do it! But Papusha – does)! As well – the development of technical specifications for connecting the experimental-industrial unit to the networks will be made. I am proud of this scale!
No one told games vr are bulshit.Why you not go to kickstarter,indiegogo?
We liked the ICO model. It is scalable and gives great possibilities for use. Crowdfunding is a little bit different.
Merit: 10
I am really impressed, that the team will make an installation, commissioning of the experimental-industrial unit for processing tars. It seems to me that these task must be made by the separate organization!
Activity: 1232
Merit: 858
I see that every day your project has more and more fans. Keep it up!
Activity: 252
Merit: 0
so, the things above is the all job is going to be done by the team? Are these concerns the all task and subtasks of the team? I hope, that no) On the one side – it is a great job – on the other – they could make more!
No, these are not all their planned things! Recently I have read about the manufacturing of special driven equipment. It is necessary to make what you know! The team will be the leader on this market!
Yes, they really will be the leader) I have never met such idea before this platform! I read, that the team plan to make a purchasing necessary components for control and monitoring systems. I think, that it has already mentioned!
I planned to participate in ICO of one project, but they decided to stop raising funds.
Tell me how the fall of the crypto market affected your project. What do you plan to do next?
The market will recover soon. Right now we have a private sales of our PRT token. If you want to participate, go to https://papusha.io and follow a link to submit the request.
so, the things above is the all job is going to be done by the team? Are these concerns the all task and subtasks of the team? I hope, that no) On the one side – it is a great job – on the other – they could make more!
No, these are not all their planned things! Recently I have read about the manufacturing of special driven equipment. It is necessary to make what you know! The team will be the leader on this market!
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
I see that every day your project has more and more fans. Keep it up!
We receive everyday a lot of support messages. Thanks for our community for the support.
So what are these subtasks? What did a team picked out? Is it known? Has the team explained us what did they really decide to do? The idea is smart and team must did all the assignments also right!
The firs subtask is a completion of design and technological documentation. I know that the team has produced some working plans of the unit, drawings of special facilities)! It is a very good idea!
what are these equipment? It would be very good to know about it.. The team says a lot about its plan and actions, so I would like to estimate what is in truth done) But I believe – that everything is alright!
Their installations are going to be effective! It will be the high-viscosity hydrocarbons delivery system, as I read in the WP. The team promise to make the block of by-products evacuation) So I even can’t imagine, how much time will they do it!
I heard about the light hydrocarbon synthesis unit! Also, as all respectful companies, they will make a really good process control and monitoring systems. So, everything will be underfoot)!
Will the market fall affect the dates of your ICO?  I see many people are shifting ICO dates for better times when the market is growing green again . I think that's a good idea . My best regards

If someone knew when the market will begin to recover. And suddenly now we are going through even the worst of times and tomorrow will be even worse?
It is a market. But doesn't matter what the price will be. We think everything will recover soon
Activity: 476
With the current situation in the world of reducing energy resources, it is the utilization of oil products that can become one of the options for the economical use of the general oil reserves on the planet.  After all, this process, if it is organized at a high level and using the most advanced technologies, allows you to extract all valuable items for reuse, and make the rest of the waste safe.
I think this project will help to solve many problems and will make a good profit on this.
Activity: 714
Merit: 101
Will the market fall affect the dates of your ICO?  I see many people are shifting ICO dates for better times when the market is growing green again . I think that's a good idea . My best regards

If someone knew when the market will begin to recover. And suddenly now we are going through even the worst of times and tomorrow will be even worse?
Activity: 42
Refineries can get profit with waste and Eco-friendly project.
I do not quite understand how the team will produce such a number of PRT installations for sale. This requires a large production capacity. Or I do not understand the amount of work?
We have capacities for  PRT-2 production. This issue has already been worked out
Activity: 574
One of the interesting things is the international patents for invention that have been obtained. One of the added value that shows the seriousness of this project. Seeing the potential of this project, of course, efforts in establishing partnerships with various related companies will provide support in realizing this project. Looking forward to it.
I will be the first in this thread)
In fact, energy projects can be very promising.
Just don't quite understand why the project needs the technology of Blocking? Only to attract money?

The project does not need blockchain technology. This is the real sector and innovative technology. Not another platform.

Sorry, What do you mean this project does not need blockchain technology?
I see in your description, this project using tokens, which is using Ethereum platform.
Our PRT-2 refinery system do not need blockchain. This is an autonomous system.  But we need blockchain to make operations with our PRT token.
Activity: 252
So what are these subtasks? What did a team picked out? Is it known? Has the team explained us what did they really decide to do? The idea is smart and team must did all the assignments also right!
The firs subtask is a completion of design and technological documentation. I know that the team has produced some working plans of the unit, drawings of special facilities)! It is a very good idea!
what are these equipment? It would be very good to know about it.. The team says a lot about its plan and actions, so I would like to estimate what is in truth done) But I believe – that everything is alright!
Their installations are going to be effective! It will be the high-viscosity hydrocarbons delivery system, as I read in the WP. The team promise to make the block of by-products evacuation) So I even can’t imagine, how much time will they do it!
I will be the first in this thread)
In fact, energy projects can be very promising.
Just don't quite understand why the project needs the technology of Blocking? Only to attract money?

The project does not need blockchain technology. This is the real sector and innovative technology. Not another platform.

Thank you for your clarification. I have already studied the project in more detail and realized that the technology of blockchain is needed only for an innovative way of attracting investments.

I wish the team good luck.
We are doing that not only to make it in innvative way. We want to ыhare information and make this technology the world property.

I see that the project has prospects.
I still have a question. Are you going to sell only technology or will you create ready-made industrial complexes?

We will sell our PRT-2 refinery complexes. Our technology is a secret and it is patented.
Pages:
Jump to: