Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] ⚡ Papusha Rocket Technology - New Supertechnology! ⚡ - page 43. (Read 50982 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 101
Will the market fall affect the dates of your ICO?  I see many people are shifting ICO dates for better times when the market is growing green again . I think that's a good idea . My best regards

If someone knew when the market will begin to recover. And suddenly now we are going through even the worst of times and tomorrow will be even worse?
It is a market. But doesn't matter what the price will be. We think everything will recover soon

Can you know when the market will recover?
And then so many people think about it, make predictions.
I am also sure that growth is not avoided, but I can not say when it will happen.
I hope the fall of the market will not affect your project.
Activity: 61
Merit: 10

Maybe it's a DUMB question, but I don't know much about waste management, so here IT goes – how do you even APPROACH the people in charge of the refineries with this time-consuming and pricey solution? Is there something in it for them? Is it going TO be profitable for them?
Activity: 309
Merit: 251

I see that the project has prospects.
I still have a question. Are you going to sell only technology or will you create ready-made industrial complexes?
We will sell our PRT-2 refinery complexes. Our technology is a secret and it is patented.

And already there is at least one produced PRT-2 refinery complex to show it to potential buyers. Do you need investments to create it?
Yes. We need investments. Now we communicate with several potential investors. They want to participate in closed pre-sale.
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
I want to ask you.. heave you already exploited the units? Gave you made any experiments? I would like to know the results of calculation! I mean, what you have obtained, talking about the economic indicators
Activity: 406
So, I have already red some messages on the forum. The idea is pretty clear for me! So – what is the goal of the squad? What do they want to do most of all? What is needed to be developed?
What the team wants to do – is to develop a business. They want to work in the area of transonic combustion. Farther they plan to establish mass production of PRT-2 units.
and on what is the team working right now? What do they aim to do in the nearest future? To class the activity of the platform I need to know what are they doing right now!
Right now their team is working at and forming an offer on the creation of an anti-smog program. The crew is making it for the government and business community of China. It is considered to be a big problem in this country!
Tell me please. If the current oil refineries have so much waste, why they did not care about the invention of such a technology themselves. Or is it very hard to do?

I still have not answered my question. Probably missed.
Tell me, oil companies have a lot of money, can not they themselves develop such a technology?
The technology was developed in the closed research centers. Scientists- unique people. Not everyone can come up with something that has already been invented. Maybe even now someone is trying to develop such a technology, but we already have it.

If the technology is developed in closed institutions, how did it turn out that the owner of technology is a person, and not an institution or a state for which scientists worked?
The technology was improved after the collapse of the Soviet Union. This made it possible to patent it and use it in the future.
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
So, I have already red some messages on the forum. The idea is pretty clear for me! So – what is the goal of the squad? What do they want to do most of all? What is needed to be developed?
What the team wants to do – is to develop a business. They want to work in the area of transonic combustion. Farther they plan to establish mass production of PRT-2 units.
and on what is the team working right now? What do they aim to do in the nearest future? To class the activity of the platform I need to know what are they doing right now!
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
this project has clarity about the schedule of activities of each item developed, the allocation of funds on each item is also quite a lot, I see the total supply of coins is not excessive when the ICO, what is the minimum investment limit?
I planned to participate in ICO of one project, but they decided to stop raising funds.
Tell me how the fall of the crypto market affected your project. What do you plan to do next?
The market will recover soon. Right now we have a private sales of our PRT token. If you want to participate, go to https://papusha.io and follow a link to submit the request.

It's good that you decided to follow the planned path.
I'm not yet ready to invest not only in your project, but also wherever else. There is too little money left, everything else is invested in other coins that have fallen in price and there is no point in selling them at a loss.
Our ICO starts July 25. Many things can change. Just wait and please come back to invest in our revolution technology. You definitely will not be disappointed in Papusha Rocket Technology.
I hear information, that Papusha Rocket ICO is based on several main components.. What are they and also how many of them? It world  a  really nice to find out more about them. The platform looks good and I want to be sure in it
I know for sure, that there is the patented transonic combustion technology. This tech is included in the list of UNEP “Survey of Currently Available Non-Incineration PCB Destruction Technologies”, if you know what I am talking about)!
We have many patents. All of them you can find on our website and in different patent databases.
Activity: 252
I hear information, that Papusha Rocket ICO is based on several main components.. What are they and also how many of them? It world  a  really nice to find out more about them. The platform looks good and I want to be sure in it
Don't know about what components you are talking about. But I can wrote you the opportunities of our system

● Small dimensions
● Low cost of creation and operation
● Equipment reliability
● High efficiency and quick payback period
● Universality and autonomy
so guys, as much as I got – it was just the first stage of the PRT-2 process.. What is going to be on t concentrate he second phase? The team is planning to make to much work on the very start.. This process seems to be awesome!
there will be the development of business in the area of transonic combustion. The Papusha team says us, that the modern state and private programs are concentrated on the purchase and operation of traditional incinerators.
what are these units? Are they different in many countries? I would like to get the distinctions of these assemblies.. Could anyone help me with it, please?
I heard about the Japanese units. So – they have already reached their efficiency limit. I keep in mind, that is incomparably lower than the solution of Papusha. I want to remind – it is based on transonic combustion.
the project prioritizes about omission or a toxic waste countermeasures in created by Papusha, and they've been in since the year 2000
Our technology goes from "Energy-Buran" project. A.I. Papusha developed a system to burn all toxic waste from a rocket engine. After that, he improved that technology and made it usable for oil waste refining.
Merit: 1
so guys, as much as I got – it was just the first stage of the PRT-2 process.. What is going to be on t concentrate he second phase? The team is planning to make to much work on the very start.. This process seems to be awesome!
there will be the development of business in the area of transonic combustion. The Papusha team says us, that the modern state and private programs are concentrated on the purchase and operation of traditional incinerators.
what are these units? Are they different in many countries? I would like to get the distinctions of these assemblies.. Could anyone help me with it, please?
Activity: 486
Merit: 101
Please do not hesitate to ask questions about our project. We will try do give you the detailed answer

Then another question, and the developer of this technology, Mr. Papusha, what place does he take in the project team? Is he one of the leaders?
I am really impressed, that the team will make an installation, commissioning of the experimental-industrial unit for processing tars. It seems to me that these task must be made by the separate organization!
It sounds also good, if the team will do the certification of equipment! A lot of companies simple don’t do it! But Papusha – does)! As well – the development of technical specifications for connecting the experimental-industrial unit to the networks will be made. I am proud of this scale!
These networks are going to be a part of engineering and technical support at enterprises. So, the team takes care about the different activities of this platform. They keep an eye on everything!
Pages:
Jump to: