Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] ⚡ Papusha Rocket Technology - New Supertechnology! ⚡ - page 46. (Read 50982 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 10
I read about this platform a lot of good and useful things. You look really hopefully . I think you must advertise better to make people and companies or countries know, that your technology exists.. Good luck for your start)
actually, what actually will be a PRT-1 and PRT-2? What is the difference between it? How do you think, what is the characteristics and features of this technologies? I have a company in this sphere that’s why I do think about you..
As much as I got - then they made two steps process. These units are responsible for different things) As you can see  - PR-1 is a unique experimental-industrial unit! It can destroy hazardous residues. It is the first step
the second step is launching the process of modernizing and improving the unit. The team is making it to create the unit on processing oil residues – PRT-2. and this stage if going to have different steps.. also it takes a lot of time!
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
I read about this platform a lot of good and useful things. You look really hopefully . I think you must advertise better to make people and companies or countries know, that your technology exists.. Good luck for your start)
actually, what actually will be a PRT-1 and PRT-2? What is the difference between it? How do you think, what is the characteristics and features of this technologies? I have a company in this sphere that’s why I do think about you..
As much as I got - then they made two steps process. These units are responsible for different things) As you can see  - PR-1 is a unique experimental-industrial unit! It can destroy hazardous residues. It is the first step
Activity: 252
Merit: 0
I hear information, that Papusha Rocket ICO is based on several main components.. What are they and also how many of them? It world  a  really nice to find out more about them. The platform looks good and I want to be sure in it
Hey, it is important to bring to mind, that the team and the platform has own scientific and methodical developments in the rocket and space and aviation areas. I see this platform prosperous) It has a clear future
The platform has designed documentation executed by representatives of the defense industry. It is based and experienced for industrial use of transonic combustion!! I like that it is made for extreme terms and conditions of neutralizing highly toxic substances.
Merit: 1
I hear information, that Papusha Rocket ICO is based on several main components.. What are they and also how many of them? It world  a  really nice to find out more about them. The platform looks good and I want to be sure in it
Hey, it is important to bring to mind, that the team and the platform has own scientific and methodical developments in the rocket and space and aviation areas. I see this platform prosperous) It has a clear future
Activity: 210
a very good project idea I think, this project also has a very neat program of activity can be seen on the roadmap of this project, the total supply of coins for ICO is also limited, is there a softcap on this project?
Another component is conversion development!! It is based on of high-tech solutions.. so it means that ways are modern and sapid! Also this is used for rocket and space and aviation equipment. So, it must be the think of current interest.
Merit: 0
I know for sure, that there is the patented transonic combustion technology. This tech is included in the list of UNEP “Survey of Currently Available Non-Incineration PCB Destruction Technologies”, if you know what I am talking about)!
I got what are you talking about)  Was the first Issue in  August 2000? If I remember it right, thus technol. is under the author’s name “Papusha Rocket Technology”.. I read about it) I was amazed!
Merit: 17

I see that the project has prospects.
I still have a question. Are you going to sell only technology or will you create ready-made industrial complexes?
We will sell our PRT-2 refinery complexes. Our technology is a secret and it is patented.

And already there is at least one produced PRT-2 refinery complex to show it to potential buyers. Do you need investments to create it?
Tell me please. If the current oil refineries have so much waste, why they did not care about the invention of such a technology themselves. Or is it very hard to do?

I still have not answered my question. Probably missed.
Tell me, oil companies have a lot of money, can not they themselves develop such a technology?
The technology was developed in the closed research centers. Scientists- unique people. Not everyone can come up with something that has already been invented. Maybe even now someone is trying to develop such a technology, but we already have it.

If the technology is developed in closed institutions, how did it turn out that the owner of technology is a person, and not an institution or a state for which scientists worked?
Activity: 623
Merit: 11
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
What are the main features of the PRT unit developed by Academician Papusha? I would like to become acquainted with this list. Also I think, that all investors must know all advantages of your platform!

If briefly. The technology is based on the processing of waste oil factories, which helps to make additional profit and reduce the harmful impact on the environment.
Activity: 486
Merit: 101
I planned to participate in ICO of one project, but they decided to stop raising funds.
Tell me how the fall of the crypto market affected your project. What do you plan to do next?
The market will recover soon. Right now we have a private sales of our PRT token. If you want to participate, go to https://papusha.io and follow a link to submit the request.

It's good that you decided to follow the planned path.
I'm not yet ready to invest not only in your project, but also wherever else. There is too little money left, everything else is invested in other coins that have fallen in price and there is no point in selling them at a loss.
Activity: 714
Merit: 101
The button to take part in the campaign bounty does not work because the campaign has not started yet? Or is it just me?
Forgive me for the Nubian questions.

Most recently published a link to the bounty campaign. I will quote the administrator's message.

Please be careful and study the topic in more detail. For a beginner, these are the necessary qualities.
I know for sure, that there is the patented transonic combustion technology. This tech is included in the list of UNEP “Survey of Currently Available Non-Incineration PCB Destruction Technologies”, if you know what I am talking about)!
Merit: 11
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
the project prioritizes about omission or a toxic waste countermeasures in created by Papusha, and they've been in since the year 2000
Activity: 309
Merit: 251
if the selling price of the new and ready-to-operate PRT-2-30 unit is known? How will you sell it? I keep in mind, in what currency will it be made? In fiat or the crypto one? I guess that USD is better..
We can sell it in different ways. Now we have to build a first unit and show what it can do.
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
No one told games vr are bulshit.Why you not go to kickstarter,indiegogo?
Activity: 309
Merit: 251
if the selling price of the new and ready-to-operate PRT-2-30 unit is known? How will you sell it? I keep in mind, in what currency will it be made? In fiat or the crypto one? I guess that USD is better..
The price is going to be about USD 950,000. I want to add, that it is several times less, than the cost of less efficient offers from competitors. Also the payback period is pretty fast.
Yes, the payback is made rapidly or fast..  If to count the period on the most modest calculations, it is going to become in 5-7 months. As much as I know it is a record for this industry.
I read about these PRT-2 units.. I got that they will be produced in 3 types of capacity. So, companies will have a chance to buy these units in different sizes. They are 30, 60 and 90 tons of processing per day)!
It is true. We have a scalable product line.
Pages:
Jump to: