Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] Paymon - blockchain platform (start ICO 02.02.18) - page 101. (Read 25555 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 101
Tell me, for businesses that will post their products on the platform - is there any kind of promotion system? Advertising on the platform for tokens? buying ad slots?
At the moment, maintenance is in progress, and later we will install advertising functions)
Activity: 1204
Merit: 252
Will this transfer of money, the transfer fee be unique or in accordance with the BTC or at the altcoin in which the transfer will be made?
Activity: 532
Merit: 10
Tell me, for businesses that will post their products on the platform - is there any kind of promotion system? Advertising on the platform for tokens? buying ad slots?
Too much hype with Paymon for now! How we will divide Paymon hardcap between 6k investors  Huh Huh Huh just 8 000 000 USD and you also want messanger...May be you also plan increase hardcap Huh
8500000 $ is a hard cap of the first round. There will be 3 rounds in total, the ICO will last until April or may. But I could be wrong
yes only $ 8,500,000 first round, but they could increase the Hard Cup for the first round and reduce for the second and third)
I wonder what is the aim of splitting sale for 3 parts? Or all of them with different bonuses? Devs if we have $8.5 kk for the first round, so what is the total hard cap for all three round? Thank you.
The goal is to show the dynamics of the project development to investors
Yes, all with different bonuses
Hardcap $ 50,000 000 for all 3 stages
What version of android does your application support? I have an old samsung phone, a version of android 2.4 and when installing the application the error pops up.
You need Android 4.2

Well, it's time for me to update my phone. Tell me, do you use encryption in your messenger? I can be sure that my correspondence will not reach third parties?
Do not worry! We are all perfectly protected!
Tell me more about encrypting messages in your application. Which algorithm do you use? I know that the Telegram application has very reliable encryption, so this messenger is even banned in some countries.

The application uses our proprietary Protocol. All traffic is encrypted with algorithms Diffie-Hellman (Diffie-Hellman), AES (Advanced Encryption Standard) using a checksum SHA (Secure Hash Algorithm). All correspondence encrypted with the algorithm RSA-2048.

proprietary protocol = we have to trust you.

why use your messenger if it doesn't bring any advantages over e.g. signal or other encrypted messaging platforms? it's not like it's decentralized Wink
This is our MVP Wink
Please explain about the messenger. Written about it a lot here. But somehow it is not serious. There is official information about this?
Read on our website: https://paymon.org/
Too much hype with Paymon for now! How we will divide Paymon hardcap between 6k investors  Huh Huh Huh just 8 000 000 USD and you also want messanger...May be you also plan increase hardcap Huh
8 250 000 $ is the first stage)
Merit: 26
devs I asked early but did not get an answer. Will it be possible to play games on the paymon application and make paymon token?  What kind of games will be in your application?
Devs I read on telegram group that you are planning launching your own messenger, is that true? The question then whether it will have its own blockchain, what is the aim of this messenger and how does tokens fits in messenger ecosystem? Thank you.
Yeap, where can I found more info about Paymon messenger. Not just rumors in chats and on BTT I need oficial info. Did you declarate it in your WP?.

All the information you can see here: https://ico.paymon.org/#documents
Activity: 476
Merit: 103
8500000 $ is a hard cap of the first round. There will be 3 rounds in total, the ICO will last until April or may. But I could be wrong
yes only $ 8,500,000 first round, but they could increase the Hard Cup for the first round and reduce for the second and third)
I wonder what is the aim of splitting sale for 3 parts? Or all of them with different bonuses? Devs if we have $8.5 kk for the first round, so what is the total hard cap for all three round? Thank you.
Activity: 196
Activity: 532
Devs I read on telegram group that you are planning launching your own messenger, is that true? The question then whether it will have its own blockchain, what is the aim of this messenger and how does tokens fits in messenger ecosystem? Thank you.
Yeap, where can I found more info about Paymon messenger. Not just rumors in chats and on BTT I need oficial info. Did you declarate it in your WP?.

Yes, I would also like to read more about this. The more your applications in the ecosystem - the better.
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
What version of android does your application support? I have an old samsung phone, a version of android 2.4 and when installing the application the error pops up.
You need Android 4.2

Well, it's time for me to update my phone. Tell me, do you use encryption in your messenger? I can be sure that my correspondence will not reach third parties?
Tell me more about encrypting messages in your application. Which algorithm do you use? I know that the Telegram application has very reliable encryption, so this messenger is even banned in some countries.

The application uses our proprietary Protocol. All traffic is encrypted with algorithms Diffie-Hellman (Diffie-Hellman), AES (Advanced Encryption Standard) using a checksum SHA (Secure Hash Algorithm). All correspondence encrypted with the algorithm RSA-2048.

proprietary protocol = we have to trust you.

why use your messenger if it doesn't bring any advantages over e.g. signal or other encrypted messaging platforms? it's not like it's decentralized Wink
Activity: 182
Please explain about the messenger. Written about it a lot here. But somehow it is not serious. There is official information about this?
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
Activity: 92
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
Activity: 2
Thank you for your interest in Paymon!
Now you have an exceptional opportunity to become an early investor of our closed pre-sale with bonuses up to 80%
The bonus depends on the investment date:
If you invest
… before January 15, 2018 you will get +30% ;
… before February 1, you will get 2018 +20% ;
It also depends on the amount of money you invest (available only for you during the closed pre-sale):
- if you invest 10 ETH (1+ BTC), you get +5% bonus
- if you invest 20 ETH (2+ BTC), you get +10%
- if you invest 30-50 ETH(3-5 BTC), you get +15%
- if you invest 50-80 ETH (5-8 BTC), you get +20%
- if you invest 80-100 ETH(8-10 BTC), you get +30%
- if you invest 100+ ETH (10+ BTC), you get +40%
- if you want to invest 500+ ETH, we will offer you special

Can you comfirm that this is something official from paymon? If someone invest 1.5 btc will he get 5% or 25%?

Friend, this is our message, you can specify details in telegrams

25%

I bought some token yesterday. It worked
You need Android 4.2

Thank you for your interest in Paymon!
Now you have an exceptional opportunity to become an early investor of our closed pre-sale with bonuses up to 80%
The bonus depends on the investment date:
If you invest
… before January 15, 2018 you will get +30% ;
… before February 1, you will get 2018 +20% ;
It also depends on the amount of money you invest (available only for you during the closed pre-sale):
- if you invest 10 ETH (1+ BTC), you get +5% bonus
- if you invest 20 ETH (2+ BTC), you get +10%
- if you invest 30-50 ETH(3-5 BTC), you get +15%
- if you invest 50-80 ETH (5-8 BTC), you get +20%
- if you invest 80-100 ETH(8-10 BTC), you get +30%
- if you invest 100+ ETH (10+ BTC), you get +40%
- if you want to invest 500+ ETH, we will offer you special

Can you comfirm that this is something official from paymon? If someone invest 1.5 btc will he get 5% or 25%?

Friend, this is our message, you can specify details in telegrams

25%
Pages:
Jump to: