Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] Paymon - blockchain platform (start ICO 02.02.18) - page 13. (Read 25533 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 12
Meanwhile, the info that he token was listed on HitBTC appeared in Paymon’s Twitter. Is it really true??

The Paymon team wont joke in this way in official Twitter. They promised to list their token on TOP-10 exchange, remember? So they did it.
Activity: 90
Merit: 4
Meanwhile, the info that he token was listed on HitBTC appeared in Paymon’s Twitter. Is it really true??
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Do you know what's up with the price? On the website it says 0.015$ for PMNT but on exchanges the price is ~0.003$ which is 5 times lower. Did the price already drop so hard? Are they selling for the fixed price 0.015 or according to current market value? Did I just lost 5x the amount of tokens by buying directly from the official website? I can't calculate it from the amount of tokens I have since I haven't received them yet and the next redistribution round is in 2 days.
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
What cryptocurrency tools will be improved by the Paymon devs?
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
Will Hive blockchain have any principal differences from the most popular blockchains which many projects are using?
Activity: 224
What services may be paid with the PMNT tokens on Paymon platform? 
Activity: 462
As far as i remember, i saw this project in the beginning of the previous year. But it was trying to create some system with banks… And now there’s other idea and other concept. This looks weird…
Nothing weird.. I watched a video on its YouTube channel recently, the Paymon CEO told in it that first the company really had another idea but then the team understood that it’d be difficult to implement it ‘cause of bureaucratic obstacles. That’s why the team decided to pay attention to blockchain and connect the project with it.
Okay i got it. That is it – first they had another concept of the project. It’s clear now why they have decided to change direction of development.
Does it mean that they’ve been developing Paymon for 1.5 years already? Maybe they already have some results?

Yes, of course, they do have results. For example, they have an already working app which has some options. They’re also getting ready to launch a beta version of the Profit platform and Hive blockchain.
Didn’t they use Ethereum as a base of the project?..   

Having already a working app is a very good thing because investors can see how the project gets better.
Activity: 223
Merit: 17
Activity: 238
Will yr system be protected from hackers’ attacks? Have you already tested it?   
Activity: 162
Merit: 1
Entrepreneurs from which countries will use the Profit business platform?
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
It’d be cool if the company released kinda mobile app for Profit in a form of online store in order to attract more buyers.

Hi, we have such an app!
As far as i remember, i saw this project in the beginning of the previous year. But it was trying to create some system with banks… And now there’s other idea and other concept. This looks weird…
Nothing weird.. I watched a video on its YouTube channel recently, the Paymon CEO told in it that first the company really had another idea but then the team understood that it’d be difficult to implement it ‘cause of bureaucratic obstacles. That’s why the team decided to pay attention to blockchain and connect the project with it.
Okay i got it. That is it – first they had another concept of the project. It’s clear now why they have decided to change direction of development.
Does it mean that they’ve been developing Paymon for 1.5 years already? Maybe they already have some results?

Yes, of course, they do have results. For example, they have an already working app which has some options. They’re also getting ready to launch a beta version of the Profit platform and Hive blockchain.
Didn’t they use Ethereum as a base of the project?..   

Activity: 126
Activity: 126
Activity: 261
Is there a Paymon app for iOS?
It seems to me that yes, there’s an app for iOS. But, as far as i know, it’s available only in the form of MVP only so far.
Activity: 175
Is there a Paymon app for iOS?
Activity: 392
Why only US citizens cant buy PMNT tokens on this ICO?   
To my knowledge, Chinese citizens cant take part in the Paymon ICO, too.
Pages:
Jump to: