Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] Paymon - blockchain platform (start ICO 02.02.18) - page 11. (Read 25533 times)

Activity: 157
Merit: 0
The rumor that the Paymon token has been added to the HitBTC exchange is proved! They’ve published an article on Medium and the post on Twitter is adequate now.

guys from Paymon don’t stop making us happy with the help of good news. Let’s hope that this isnt the last TOP-10 exchange which the token will be listed on.

Does it matter whether the token is listed on TOP-10 or not? Does it mean anything?
Activity: 173
The rumor that the Paymon token has been added to the HitBTC exchange is proved! They’ve published an article on Medium and the post on Twitter is adequate now.

guys from Paymon don’t stop making us happy with the help of good news. Let’s hope that this isnt the last TOP-10 exchange which the token will be listed on.
Activity: 158
Activity: 22
Will Paymon have a mobile app?   
I’ll tell u even more, a Paymon mobile app is already available to be downloaded for Android and iOS.
Activity: 52
Will Paymon have a mobile app?   
Activity: 212
Did the company manage to collect the necessary amount of funds during the ICO?   
To my knowledge, there were no soft cap. And it seems that the current level of funds collected is suitable for them.
Activity: 25
Did the company manage to collect the necessary amount of funds during the ICO?   
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
I’m glad that you managed to get listed on HitBtc! Will you try to start working with other TOP-10 exchanges?
Activity: 406
Are there any major companies which have pre-registered on your Profit business platform?
Activity: 322
His own view of the standard Blockchain, presenting ways to solve most of the problems of existing cryptothermia.
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
Can you name the exact timeframes of the launch of beta version of Hive blockchain? It seems to me it was promised to launch it in the end of May. Did something go wrong?
Activity: 266
When can we expect for launch of the open beta version of the Paymon platform? I heard that a closed beta version is already published. Isnt the beta testing too long?   
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
Arent u planning to prolong the timeframes of the 3rd round of the ICO? 

No, it will end on 13th of June, just as was planned.
Activity: 294

What’s the point to do it? I don’t think that Paymon will prolong it, it doesn’t make any sense.
Activity: 126
Activity: 83
What advantages and disadvantages of your business model can you name? What are the risks of implementation of your project and what measures you take to minimize them?
Activity: 152
Btw, the Paymon team keeps its promise and continues to acquaint us with itself. One more video was published on its YouTube channel – this time, about Sergey Pomelov. You can watch it)
What is his position in this team?   
He’s a designer in Paymon. If i got it right, he also developed the visual appearance of site, he created some graphic elements for mobile app and etc.
Ok, it’s clear. I’m confused by the fact that such a young team will work on development. In fact it isnt experienced yet, but it already works on such a serious project.  Will they deal with it?
The act responsibly and this is the main thing, that’s why you shoudnt doubt the result. Everyone was inexperienced once upon a time. They’re inspired, they wanna finish what they have started to do.
Hope they'll manage to do it, their ideas are interesting) Does the team have experienced advisors? They wouldn’t be superfluous.
Activity: 78
Btw, the Paymon team keeps its promise and continues to acquaint us with itself. One more video was published on its YouTube channel – this time, about Sergey Pomelov. You can watch it)
He’s a designer in Paymon. If i got it right, he also developed the visual appearance of site, he created some graphic elements for mobile app and etc.
Ok, it’s clear. I’m confused by the fact that such a young team will work on development. In fact it isnt experienced yet, but it already works on such a serious project.  Will they deal with it?
The act responsibly and this is the main thing, that’s why you shoudnt doubt the result. Everyone was inexperienced once upon a time. They’re inspired, they wanna finish what they have started to do.
Activity: 152
Activity: 89
Pages:
Jump to: