Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] Paymon - blockchain platform (start ICO 02.02.18) - page 10. (Read 25532 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 10
Why do you think that privacy of the users is an important of your project?
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
What speed of transaction making can future users of Paymon count on?
Activity: 294
How much has the company already collected during the 3rd round of the ICO?   

The amount of the funds is already more than 600 Eth, according to the Paymon site.
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
What are advantages of your PMNC cryptocurrency in comparison with Bitcoin?  
Activity: 116
I wouldn’t say that the Paymon is successful. It seems to me that the most of tokens that were allocated to the ICO are just burnt.
What criteria did you use to estimate it? U know, it isnt adequate to draw conclusions without giving arguments.
Look, they’ve collected a little more than $1 million during the first 2 rounds. The number of funds collected during the 3rd round of the ICO isnt so big if you convert it from Eth to USD according to the current rate. I wish they could collect the soft cap…
First, i have never heard Paymon team to say that they collected small amount of money and it wasn’t enough. The ICO is going on according to the plan, some amount of money is already collected, there’s no news, so it’s all right of them. Secondly, as far as i know, there hasn’t been any soft cap since the very beginning. It was said that they were gonna keep developing it regardless to the results of Token Sale.
Okay, so that is it. Well, they know better. If there’s enough of money and the product enter the market, i’ll be glad for them.
Will the ICO last long? It seems to me that it has been held for several months already.
Activity: 154
I wouldn’t say that the Paymon is successful. It seems to me that the most of tokens that were allocated to the ICO are just burnt.
What criteria did you use to estimate it? U know, it isnt adequate to draw conclusions without giving arguments.
Look, they’ve collected a little more than $1 million during the first 2 rounds. The number of funds collected during the 3rd round of the ICO isnt so big if you convert it from Eth to USD according to the current rate. I wish they could collect the soft cap…
First, i have never heard Paymon team to say that they collected small amount of money and it wasn’t enough. The ICO is going on according to the plan, some amount of money is already collected, there’s no news, so it’s all right of them. Secondly, as far as i know, there hasn’t been any soft cap since the very beginning. It was said that they were gonna keep developing it regardless to the results of Token Sale.
Okay, so that is it. Well, they know better. If there’s enough of money and the product enter the market, i’ll be glad for them.
Activity: 364
Activity: 364
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000
Wow, I like this token, good concept and good idea. First I heard with this platform, I saw it very nice.

Good luck

Best regards

Okane Satoshi
6-9-2018 Sat 10:24AM PHT
P# 1100
C# 6
Activity: 238
Have u already chosen the timeframes of start of release of Paymon debit cards?
Activity: 406
Is it possible to sign up somewhere preliminary in order to take part in public testing of Hive blockchain?
Activity: 406
 When will lPaymon platform become available for everyone?   
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
Now cryptocurrencies aren’t very developed for ordinary people, people just dunno what they can do with them… Are u planning to change the opinion of people about them in order to make Paymon popular?   
Activity: 223
Merit: 17
Activity: 53
i heard recently that you met ambassadors of some  countries, i got interested. I’d like to understand whether this was useful and profitable for you. Did you manage to reach any agreements?
Activity: 68
Can u reveal the details of the marketing strategy that you’re gonna use after the end of the ICO? It’s just interesting how you’re planning to make yr product gain popularity, to what extent yr approach is effective and etc.
Activity: 157
The rumor that the Paymon token has been added to the HitBTC exchange is proved! They’ve published an article on Medium and the post on Twitter is adequate now.

guys from Paymon don’t stop making us happy with the help of good news. Let’s hope that this isnt the last TOP-10 exchange which the token will be listed on.

Does it matter whether the token is listed on TOP-10 or not? Does it mean anything?
Yes, of course! The bigger the exchange is, the more traders there’re. It means that the demand for token is higher on such an exchange than on the exchange which is, let’s say, the 40th. High demand contributes to growth of the cost of the token. That’s why everyone is eager to be listed on exchanges of such sort. And Paymon guys have succeed in this regard.
Okay i got it. U explained in layman terms, thax. Btw, is PMNC token listed on any other exhcnages?
Activity: 170
The rumor that the Paymon token has been added to the HitBTC exchange is proved! They’ve published an article on Medium and the post on Twitter is adequate now.

guys from Paymon don’t stop making us happy with the help of good news. Let’s hope that this isnt the last TOP-10 exchange which the token will be listed on.

Does it matter whether the token is listed on TOP-10 or not? Does it mean anything?
Yes, of course! The bigger the exchange is, the more traders there’re. It means that the demand for token is higher on such an exchange than on the exchange which is, let’s say, the 40th. High demand contributes to growth of the cost of the token. That’s why everyone is eager to be listed on exchanges of such sort. And Paymon guys have succeed in this regard.
Pages:
Jump to: