Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] Paymon - blockchain platform (start ICO 02.02.18) - page 14. (Read 25533 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 0
Why only US citizens cant buy PMNT tokens on this ICO?   
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
What if my company have no logo? Can i avoid uploading anything on Profit platform?   
Activity: 406
Will it be possible to promote yr company within the framework of the Profit platform and the Paymon project all in all?
Activity: 358
Has soft cap already been collected on Paymon ICO?   
It seems to me that there were no soft cap. And even there was one, it has already been collected.   
Activity: 364
Has soft cap already been collected on Paymon ICO?   
Activity: 238
It’d be cool if the company released kinda mobile app for Profit in a form of online store in order to attract more buyers.
Activity: 798
Merit: 252
Paymon Launches a Charity Project: Donations to be Accepted in Cryptocurrency

The blockchain-platform Paymon came up with an idea for a charity project. The founders collaborated with the charity fund “Zhivi Malysh”, which works to save children’s lives since 2012.

Paymon is a startup founded by Russian students in 2016. They work with blockchain technologies, trying to make cryptocurrency more useful and affordable for everyday life.

Read the details in the article of Coinidol dot com, the world blockchain news outlet: https://coinidol.com/paymon-launches-a-charity-project/

It's all nice and cool to launch a charity project, but who is going to hold the donated funds? If it's at least 20 people with a 15/20 multisignature wallet including several trusted escrows, I would consider donating. Otherwise I would be very careful here.
Activity: 406
What is the maximum number of goods that can be sold via the Profit platform?   
Activity: 173
Will there be some moderation for companies signing up for Profit? U know, scammers can register  nonexistent companies in order to deceive ppl.
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
How much did the company collect during the 2 previous stages of the ICO?   

USD: 1'092'514
Is it already possible to exchange PMNT tokens to PMNC?   

Hi, it will be possible as soon as we make our own blockchain
When will you publish a video-interview with the CEO of Paymon platform on Youtube?   

Hi, very soon!
Activity: 170
Nope, it’ll be possible to do it only after the end of the ICO.
Activity: 158
Activity: 154
Judging by the description, it’ll be easy to add business to Profit platform. Do u think it’s right?
What’s wrong with it?) As far as i know, Paymon follows the idea of popularization of cryptocurrencies, so they won't complicate the process of registration on the Profit business platform.
I stand for this, i mean that i don’t want the companies to experience legal problems. 
You say that the registration will be simple, do u already know what data about the company it’ll be necessary to specify?

Yup, it’s described in the technical documentation. U need to specify the company’s name, contacts, address and etc. All in all, some general info on the company. And u also have to choose which cryptocurrencies u have to accept from the buyers.

What cryprocurrencies will it be possible to accept as payment method from the buyers on Profit?
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
Judging by the description, it’ll be easy to add business to Profit platform. Do u think it’s right?
What’s wrong with it?) As far as i know, Paymon follows the idea of popularization of cryptocurrencies, so they won't complicate the process of registration on the Profit business platform.
I stand for this, i mean that i don’t want the companies to experience legal problems. 
You say that the registration will be simple, do u already know what data about the company it’ll be necessary to specify?

Yup, it’s described in the technical documentation. U need to specify the company’s name, contacts, address and etc. All in all, some general info on the company. And u also have to choose which cryptocurrencies u have to accept from the buyers.
Activity: 154
Activity: 140
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
Activity: 140
Pages:
Jump to: