Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] Paymon - blockchain platform (start ICO 02.02.18) - page 48. (Read 25555 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 10
How many merchants and ICO project developers are already connected to yr platform? Or havent you made registration in the system possible?
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
Why did you decide to hold yr ICO in 3 stages? Isnt it too much?
Activity: 294
How will cryptocurrency risks be hedged on Paymon?

Activity: 261
I don’t understand why such a project should make its source code open. It’s obvious that it wont bring any profit to the company, but it’s risky.

In my opinion, ther’ere no risks. Open course code will ensure Paymon with continuous development of the project and growth of PMNT crytpocurrency.

Them it’s also necessary to make blockchain used as a base of the project work steadily.
It seems to me that in order to let such a project as Paymon to develop it’s necessary to make cryptocurrency usable in real economical sector.
The project managers said that stability of operation of their project wont be questionable and it’ll be possible to use their cryptocurrency in the real sector of economy. So now we should just wait and see what will happen in the future.

Hey guys where will it be possible to view the source code of Paymon? Or wasn’t it announced yet?
I don’t understand why such a project should make its source code open. It’s obvious that it wont bring any profit to the company, but it’s risky.

In my opinion, ther’ere no risks. Open course code will ensure Paymon with continuous development of the project and growth of PMNT crytpocurrency.

Them it’s also necessary to make blockchain used as a base of the project work steadily.
It seems to me that in order to let such a project as Paymon to develop it’s necessary to make cryptocurrency usable in real economical sector.
The project managers said that stability of operation of their project wont be questionable and it’ll be possible to use their cryptocurrency in the real sector of economy. So now we should just wait and see what will happen in the future.
Activity: 336

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

Activity: 261
Activity: 112
I really like this project. I saw a strong, young and hard working team which fighting from two years ago! And this project really address the pains and needs for next era!

Join to our project https://neuroseed.net
We have something interesting for you!
Why do not distribute stage1 unsold tokens?
What's wrong?
Activity: 392
How much has the company already collected during the 2nd stage of the ICO?

The collection amount is $672k yet, judging by the info on the site.
Activity: 112
How much has the company already collected during the 2nd stage of the ICO?
Activity: 79
I really like this project. I saw a strong, young and hard working team which fighting from two years ago! And this project really address the pains and needs for next era!

Activity: 406
One of the characteristics of PMNC is secure storage of funds. Of course, it’s good, but how will security be ensured? I think it’s important for many people!
Activity: 238
I’ve seen a claim that PMNC cryptocurrency will be as popular as Bitcoin in the future. What do you think about it?)
Activity: 224
How much will be transaction speed of your PMNT token? Is it possible that in the future the transaction speed will be increased?
Activity: 266
Why will you require verification of ownership of assets? How will this process take place?
Activity: 266
Will you make your own Escrow service or will you work with a third party project? What’s the reason of yr choice?
Activity: 336
I was in  Yekaterinburg and attended an economical forum there. I was surprised to see Paymon representatives there! I didn’t think that they attend such events.
Why not? The communicate with the audience, tell the people about their project. Tell us please what they were doing on this economical forum)
They were communicating with Ambassadors of various countries. As far as I understand, mostly with Ambassadors of developing countries.  It’s possible that they will be focused on the markets of these countries first in order to take the niche there. It’s quite an interesting development option.
Can I find a detailed report on these events anywhere?
Frankly speaking, I havent seen it anywhere. I only know that they have a detailed photo report on Facebook, you can view it)
Hasn’t anyone seen the updates? What events is the team gonna visit soon?
Pages:
Jump to: