Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] Paymon - blockchain platform (start ICO 02.02.18) - page 51. (Read 25555 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 100
Until what date will the second  stage of Paymon ICO last?
It will last until May, 3.
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
Until what date will the second  stage of Paymon ICO last?
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
There’re already a lot of payment systems like this, and the ICOs of many of them are over. So I’ll just follow the project for some time without investment.
I don’t agree with you. Paymon creates not just a new payment system, it’s planning to bring the services existing in this level to the new level and offer a range of new and unique ones.
If it turns out to be arranges in this way, yep, the project will succeed. But what are they ready to improve the entire industry?
Paymon offers its vision of the blockchain standatd which prevents most of problems of existing currencies, for example, low capacity, archaic architecture and transaction commissions. 
Does the platform already have a plan for implementation?
Yes, the Paymon platform will improve all the cryptocurrency tools starting with technology and infrastructure and up to regulatory compliance with the existing regulation..
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
There’re already a lot of payment systems like this, and the ICOs of many of them are over. So I’ll just follow the project for some time without investment.
I don’t agree with you. Paymon creates not just a new payment system, it’s planning to bring the services existing in this level to the new level and offer a range of new and unique ones.
If it turns out to be arranges in this way, yep, the project will succeed. But what are they ready to improve the entire industry?
Paymon offers its vision of the blockchain standatd which prevents most of problems of existing currencies, for example, low capacity, archaic architecture and transaction commissions. 
Does the platform already have a plan for implementation?
Activity: 308
Activity: 308
Activity: 266
Are there advisors in your team? Who are they?
Activity: 280
Why hasn’t the company provided any bonuses for investors on the ICO?
There were some bonuses but they aren’t active anymore. Now the sale will go on without them
Activity: 266
How soon after the end of the ICO will you be able to provide working project with all the options that you promised to add to it?
Activity: 280
Will Hive API  be open for everyone or will it be necessary to do something in order to access it? 
Activity: 294
Why hasn’t the company provided any bonuses for investors on the ICO?
Activity: 238
How will the plastic cards be delivered to Paymon users? Will it be possible to come to your office to get the card?
Activity: 406
When are you planning to start issue Paymon plastic cards?
Activity: 224
What payment options are available for the stores right now on “Profit”? Will you increase the number of payment methods available in the future?
I havent found a registration button on «Profit» platform… The registration is still closed, right?
No, switch to the “For Business” ribbon, you can leave an application for connection to “Profit” there. Administration will provide you with the log and pass for yr personal account later.

I’m just afraid that it have extremely negative impact in the future.
No. You will have to use the platform’s constructor in order to create your own company in the system. You have to specify its contact data, address and etc, and also add the goods that you’re selling.
It seems to be simple. Will I have to upload the documents related to the company?
I havent found a registration button on «Profit» platform… The registration is still closed, right?
No, switch to the “For Business” ribbon, you can leave an application for connection to “Profit” there. Administration will provide you with the log and pass for yr personal account later.

No. You will have to use the platform’s constructor in order to create your own company in the system. You have to specify its contact data, address and etc, and also add the goods that you’re selling.

Pages:
Jump to: