Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] Paymon - blockchain platform (start ICO 02.02.18) - page 47. (Read 25555 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 10
What are the steps that the entrepreneur will have to complete when adding his own business to Paymon?
Activity: 406
What crypto currencies can be exchanged in the Paymon token PMNC and what will be the commission for the exchange?
Activity: 294
Merit: 0
PMNC token can be spent only on payment for Paymon services?
Activity: 266
PMNC token is only a payment tool on the Paymon platform? Other advantages it will not give holders?
In each transaction on Paymon will there be Escrow or only in cases when the parties wish it?
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
What unique platform offers will be implemented with FinShi Capital?
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
I like that such projects have no analogues at the moment and this suggests that paymon may be the first among other messengers.
Activity: 238
I saw the news that the Paymon team visited a forum in Yekaterinburg. It seems to me that this is too small an event for a company with such goals and ambitions. I do not understand why they do not go to international conferences.
Actually, in Yekaterinburg they visited the INTERNATIONAL ECONOMIC FORUM, if you did not notice. There they managed to communicate with ambassadors from many countries. So personally I do not think that this event was "too small".
If your soul calms down, then literally on April 22 the company's management visited a blockchain conference in Vietnam. Although, I also do not think that the level of this event somehow surpassed the level of the forum in Yekaterinburg.
Yes, I thought at the moment that it makes no sense at this point for them to attend any blockchain conference. They have nothing to show except their ideas and technical documentation, the sense of zero.
Why is there nothing? They already have a working application with a number of unique features. I think that it is about him that they tell on various blockchain -conferences. Now you do not often meet ICO-projects, which already have a working product.
And their application is not in closed beta testing is located? I would just download it to see the current functions.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
I saw the news that the Paymon team visited a forum in Yekaterinburg. It seems to me that this is too small an event for a company with such goals and ambitions. I do not understand why they do not go to international conferences.
Actually, in Yekaterinburg they visited the INTERNATIONAL ECONOMIC FORUM, if you did not notice. There they managed to communicate with ambassadors from many countries. So personally I do not think that this event was "too small".
If your soul calms down, then literally on April 22 the company's management visited a blockchain conference in Vietnam. Although, I also do not think that the level of this event somehow surpassed the level of the forum in Yekaterinburg.
Yes, I thought at the moment that it makes no sense at this point for them to attend any blockchain conference. They have nothing to show except their ideas and technical documentation, the sense of zero.
Why is there nothing? They already have a working application with a number of unique features. I think that it is about him that they tell on various blockchain -conferences. Now you do not often meet ICO-projects, which already have a working product.
Activity: 308
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
Activity: 252
Activity: 79
I really like this project. I saw a strong, young and hard working team which fighting from two years ago! And this project really address the pains and needs for next era!
Activity: 308
What kind of blockchain system is the basis of the Paymon token?

I read on their website, it seems, that their token is based on Ethereum.
Activity: 322
What kind of blockchain system is the basis of the Paymon token?
Is the second round of the ICO the last one?
No, there will be the third round next.

Activity: 224
If I create my company in your service, which cryptocurrencies will my clients use to pay?
Is the second round of the ICO the last one?
Activity: 266
So what, will PMNC the only payment method on the platform or will the users have other options, too?
Pages:
Jump to: