Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] PerksCoin - 🌲GLOBAL PTP ECOSYSTEM FOR CANNABIS INDUSTRY 🌲🔥🚀 - page 13. (Read 13840 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
If the project is successful, and the team will carry out the noted points in the road map, the currency will grow for sure. And this team, as far as I know, is very strong and responsible.
The team was very ambitious. Look closely at these young faces that appear in projects, because many are transient. What can a graduate of University, who miraculously made his way to the ICO team, do exactly? Cliché I know but being young and adventurist are always mashed together, and for such serious project it would be smart to make age restrictions for projects that would allow only experienced people to join the team.
Activity: 126
If the project is successful, and the team will carry out the noted points in the road map, the currency will grow for sure. And this team, as far as I know, is very strong and responsible.
Activity: 140
Do you think there is no reason to worry if the price dropped and stayed there? Perhaps it was the last breath of this crypto, and the ICO is just a show, being put on for everyone who bought “tickets”.

There shouldn’t be any reason for concern. What will be will be. If that happens, let’s take our lessons learned and move forward. That is the beauty of risk taking isn’t it?
Activity: 112
 Do you think there is no reason to worry if the price dropped and stayed there? Perhaps it was the last breath of this crypto, and the ICO is just a show, being put on for everyone who bought “tickets”.
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
Here the universal rule probably doesn’t exist. If you are confident in the project, then buy the tokens.
Activity: 154
Merit: 11
Have you not noticed that most cryptocurrency projects when they enter the exchanges they immediately fall, and after a little bit of time, they begin to recover?
I think this is due to the abundance of shit proposals.
Activity: 406
Have you not noticed that most cryptocurrency projects when they enter the exchanges they immediately fall, and after a little bit of time, they begin to recover?
Merit: 12
Activity: 350
Merit: 18
Do not forget that everything that happens has two sides. Now you have the opportunity to enter the market when the prices are very good. Don’t be afraid of taking a risk in cryptocurrency. Buying low and selling to average out your position sometimes works.
How can you say that about CannaSOS? If the token drastically falls, would purchasing them be considered a rational action?
Activity: 196
Merit: 19
Does anyone know what exchanges will be trading PerksCoin?
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
 Do not forget that everything that happens has two sides. Now you have the opportunity to enter the market when the prices are very good. Don’t be afraid of taking a risk in cryptocurrency. Buying low and selling to average out your position sometimes works.
I'd be more worried about my investment in PerksCoin. No matter how devalued our investments against the background of such events.
and what you are experiencing. Then someone said above that you need to mentally part with their investment, and once it becomes easy and free. You do not forget that all these movements of the market up and down, it's just speculation.
Understand the, that all, perhaps, understand. But emotions get in the way to take it more easy. And another month in this unknown, before entering the stock exchange.
do you remember the important rule, when you get a loan. If you decided to give the money in debt; forget about them and don't count on them.
Activity: 224
I'd be more worried about my investment in PerksCoin. No matter how devalued our investments against the background of such events.
and what you are experiencing. Then someone said above that you need to mentally part with their investment, and once it becomes easy and free. You do not forget that all these movements of the market up and down, it's just speculation.
Understand the, that all, perhaps, understand. But emotions get in the way to take it more easy. And another month in this unknown, before entering the stock exchange.
Activity: 224
Never ceases to amaze this cynicism of banksters. Especially when I read that they are very concerned about the laundering of illegal income and tax evasion. Right then tears of emotion welling. Are we defenders of the benefactors. Such is not lost.
I'd say more. The whole world rests on their concerns and efforts for our common good and prosperity.
 Never ceases to amaze this cynicism of banksters. Especially when I read that they are very concerned about the laundering of illegal income and tax evasion. Right then tears of emotion welling. Are we defenders of the benefactors. Such is not lost.
I don't think this pressure is a manifestation of their attitude towards cryptocurrencies. Rather, this situation reflects their desire to participate in the festival, but at the same time to pay much less.
Another news story has passed. Large banks have banned transactions for the purchase of cryptocurrencies.
Now goes by what doesn’t have an antidote.
Well and what you want. They fear losing control of us and they began to act. And after all, cryptocurrency is only one of the manifestations of blockchain. Further will be even more interesting. On the other hand, the blockchain is an ideal solution for establishing an electronic concentration camp.
Another news story has passed. Large banks have banned transactions for the purchase of cryptocurrencies.
Now goes by what doesn’t have an antidote.
Pages:
Jump to: