Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] PerksCoin - 🌲GLOBAL PTP ECOSYSTEM FOR CANNABIS INDUSTRY 🌲🔥🚀 - page 15. (Read 13842 times)

Activity: 36
Merit: 1
Chinese search engines and social networks have begun to block ads that are cryptocurrency, Facebook also announced it was restricting the advertisement.

In your opinion, how can this affect the success of the ICO?
As far as I understand, it here is a question of paid advertising, not repost generally cryptocurrency subjects. In General, they are of course, understandable. The amount of advertising of various cryptocurrency projects is already off scale, and more and more people are involved in this topic.
It seems that a new hobby for humanity acquires the scope of the epidemic, another more appropriate concept and cannot be selected.
It is unlikely that such measures will limit the development of the cryptocurrency market. The process, as they say, went. The people themselves will advertise these projects for a fee and will not need any advertising.

Later, the guys woke up. Still, I think this new policy is the request of the authorities. Oh they do not like national funding. Well, so worried for us.
Activity: 350
Merit: 18
Chinese search engines and social networks have begun to block ads that are cryptocurrency, Facebook also announced it was restricting the advertisement.

As far as I understand, it here is a question of paid advertising, not repost generally cryptocurrency subjects. In General, they are of course, understandable. The amount of advertising of various cryptocurrency projects is already off scale, and more and more people are involved in this topic.
It seems that a new hobby for humanity acquires the scope of the epidemic, another more appropriate concept and cannot be selected.
It is unlikely that such measures will limit the development of the cryptocurrency market. The process, as they say, went. The people themselves will advertise these projects for a fee and will not need any advertising.
Activity: 154
Merit: 10

Elliott waves, the manifestation of which we see in the technical analysis of any schedule reflect the social psychology of the crowd. A strong rise in the stage of infatuation and fascination, and a sharp decline during the transition to the stage of frustration. It is our social psychology that underlies these kinds of bubbles.
Activity: 126

Well, what do you want, mankind was given a wonderful toy and now this little baby puts the toy wherever they can think of.
Activity: 406
Merit: 11

Activity: 224
The authorities have always treated people as infantile creatures to be cared for; whom need to be protected from bad uncle. And in fact, it turns out that instead of these bad uncle corporations, the government itself wants to be the uncle. Monopoly, you understand.
Activity: 112
 Still a rotten human nature will always come out. Any sensible idea will always fuck up and or will be used solely for profit. I am now talking about the fact that 90 percent of ico projects are a real Scam.

Activity: 140

Activity: 140
Merit: 12
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
How everything is so easy just for you. Trust can earn years and one day lose everything. Quite a bit of deception and lies. I would like to think that the guys from CannaSOS know about it.

Fortunately, these guys didn't fall on their heads out of nowhere. A certain amount of trust in the industry they already have.
The project has been operating for three years and has seriously developed, so that the glory of God they begin not with a bare scratch.
It would be much harder and longer. As an illustration, take a look at the other Cannacoins. The crypto market certainly needs them, but it is equally important to trust people who offer it.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
How everything is so easy just for you. Trust can earn years and one day lose everything. Quite a bit of deception and lies. I would like to think that the guys from CannaSOS know about it.
Activity: 227
I think it is very beneficial for both sides .
Activity: 406
Join the Manifesto Wink CannaSOS, we give you our trust in the form of coins. You use it to win the trust of millions and become successful. And then together we are reaping the fruits of your confidence and no longer believe in you. Thus the circle is closed.
CannaSOS, we believe in you, but remember, this Faith is not infinite Shocked
Activity: 196
Merit: 19
Ahaha, I congratulate you, colleague. Smiley You have just resolved the unsolvable contradiction between statesmen and anarchists))
Then either I'm stupid or I just don't understand something. It turns out Bitcoin and all altcoins are backed? Did I get you right? They secured the trust of the people. Who loses trust will lose its everything))))) And to trust and so that the value grows, the project team need to climb out of its skin, fulfilling all these obligations. In my opinion, very not bad concept
I also do not remember Pyramids that are backed. Everything in fact turns out to be a dud? Although no, I lie. On trust they all stand and hold.
Mathematics have already proven that it is impossible to pump money into an unsupported by anything pyramid. With you fools money collected and now all cashed, and you sit waiting for some corrections! Don’t tell yourself nonsense that you have come up with and believe in it, as in God)
We would be very happy if you could give us one single example of something backed up by a pyramid. Only you do not disappear please. looking forward to your reply.

Fiat money is backed by the commitment of the issuing state. A banknote is a Bank debt receipt of the Central Bank. They are provided by the state. And who or what provided your PerksCoin, bitcoins and others?
Activity: 126
Mathematics have already proven that it is impossible to pump money into an unsupported by anything pyramid. With you fools money collected and now all cashed, and you sit waiting for some corrections! Don’t tell yourself nonsense that you have come up with and believe in it, as in God)
We would be very happy if you could give us one single example of something backed up by a pyramid. Only you do not disappear please. looking forward to your reply.
Pages:
Jump to: