Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] PerksCoin - 🌲GLOBAL PTP ECOSYSTEM FOR CANNABIS INDUSTRY 🌲🔥🚀 - page 69. (Read 13893 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 10
I wonder if the developers considered the fact that the attitude of the authorities concerning marijuana can change for the worse over time? If so, then what? All for nothing?
In the near future, medical marijuana will be sold through the online store with the help of the PerksCoin tokens or other cryptocurrencies, and you most likely won’t be able to track/stop that unless you are inside the CannaSOS database.
Cannabis industry is developing and many countries are in the process of legalizing it.
Activity: 154
Merit: 11
I wonder if the developers considered the fact that the attitude of the authorities concerning marijuana can change for the worse over time? If so, then what? All for nothing?
In the near future, medical marijuana will be sold through the online store with the help of the PerksCoin tokens or other cryptocurrencies, and you most likely won’t be able to track/stop that unless you are inside the CannaSOS database.
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
I wonder: what are the next stages in the development of the company after the completion of the ICO?
The cannabis industry will be used as a starting point to demonstrate the unprecedented capabilities of blockchain technology as a decentralized tool for managing complex commercial relationships between individuals in the market.
Maybe the opening of medical clinics?

You should follow the project’s news.
Activity: 112
I wonder: what are the next stages in the development of the company after the completion of the ICO?
The cannabis industry will be used as a starting point to demonstrate the unprecedented capabilities of blockchain technology as a decentralized tool for managing complex commercial relationships between individuals in the market.
This is also a very interesting direction
First and foremost, the project’s main task: implementation of the blockchain system.
Well, for starters let them do what the roadmap says, you don’t want them to sway of off their path.
Activity: 350
Merit: 18
And how are things with the anonymity of transactions? For some this is very important.
With full anonymity, everything is in order.
Activity: 406
And how are things with the anonymity of transactions? For some this is very important.
Activity: 227
First and foremost, the project’s main task: implementation of the blockchain system.
Activity: 348
Merit: 100
MAKING ANN & BOUNTY THREAD | MANAGEMENT
And what will happen if at the end of the ICO only 20% of all tokens will be sold?
Then that’s good because the buyers will be just regular people that most likely are looking at this token for the long run. Because of this, pumps and dumps most likely won’t happen – especially if the CannaSOS team is most likely getting tokens.
Activity: 36
Merit: 1
And what will happen if at the end of the ICO only 20% of all tokens will be sold?
Activity: 224
Large investors have already purchased, then the purchase of the remaining tokens falls on the shoulders of ordinary buyers?
I think the project is interesting at any stage)
Certainly interesting, the question is - how many people know of this project?
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
There is a need to consider the case for promotion and public relations (advertising). Are they currently operating at full power or no?
Activity: 406
Large investors have already purchased, then the purchase of the remaining tokens falls on the shoulders of ordinary buyers?
I think the project is interesting at any stage)
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Activity: 140
I've been wondering; if 10,000,000 tokens were purchased at the cheapest price, why would someone else buy these tokens if the price is different?

There are those that were unable to sell their assets in order to invest in PCT, i.e. they did not come in time. So they, and those who do not yet know about this project, will buy it.
Activity: 36
Merit: 1
I've been wondering; if 10,000,000 tokens were purchased at the cheapest price, why would someone else buy these tokens if the price is different?
Pages:
Jump to: