Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] PerksCoin - 🌲GLOBAL PTP ECOSYSTEM FOR CANNABIS INDUSTRY 🌲🔥🚀 - page 64. (Read 13893 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 10
And what of it? It cannot affect the current situation involving ICOs, and it is necessary to objectively assess their capabilities, and the dissemination of information is directed only to engage stakeholders, which, in my opinion, are not so much for the specifics of the project, and thus does not allow to attract a wide range of investors.
Well, I think you are too small minded with that. The point is not that the cannabis industry is involved; PerksCoin has a wide application and has a lot of competitive advantages over other cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 196
Merit: 19
In any case, you should carefully consider the many details of the project and make sure it is necessary. I enjoy the fact that they specificity will help solve the problems associated with cannabis honey. It certainly is the ideological reinforcement of the implementation of PerksCoin, and possibly in the future it will be very involved globally for other purposes as well, and I still think that this project is very serious. Nonetheless, CannaSOS has existed for the past 4 years and is not going to stop its development.
Activity: 227
In fact, such a number of purchased tokens speaks very good demand among both small and large investors, and if there is demand then the topic/product is very interesting.
I'm sure there will be a second, third and subsequent wave of people buying tokens. Wink
Undoubtedly, the demand is on the rise, today the demand is high and will be even higher tomorrow.
Activity: 238
Merit: 11
In fact, such a number of purchased tokens speaks very good demand among both small and large investors, and if there is demand then the topic/product is very interesting.
I'm sure there will be a second, third and subsequent wave of people buying tokens. Wink
Activity: 406
Activity: 224
The government of Canada has the same viewpoint with technology, similar to CannaSOS, concerning solving many different problems.
It’s good that the brains in the government are like-minded.
I also read about it. I support this opinion. This will open up great opportunities for the realization of CannaSOS. Logically in 2018 there will be a wave of legalization in many countries, and this means more potential customers for companies from all over the world.
Yes, and now the company has sold more than 12 million tokens. Everything is going according to the scheduled plan.
And what of it? It cannot affect the current situation involving ICOs, and it is necessary to objectively assess their capabilities, and the dissemination of information is directed only to engage stakeholders, which, in my opinion, are not so much for the specifics of the project, and thus does not allow to attract a wide range of investors.
Currently, the promotional stages for the ICO are going successfully and CannaSOS is getting a lot of interest from investors. Have a look: http://www.nasdaq.com/press-release/perkscoin-coin-pct-crowdsale-ico-accepts-1000000-of-weed-coin-weed-from-first-bitcoin-capital-corp-20171201-00770
That is what I am talking about, huge investors and investing money into this project. This project has potential.
Do you know that even large investors sometimes fail? It is certainly surprising that in such a not so well known company like CannaSOS; large investor are actively investing in it. Don't know what could provide such a reason...
The specifics that CannaSOS has is super diverse, if you read their whitepaper you'll discover something very interesting.
The government of Canada has the same viewpoint with technology, similar to CannaSOS, concerning solving many different problems.
I also read about it. I support this opinion. This will open up great opportunities for the realization of CannaSOS. Logically in 2018 there will be a wave of legalization in many countries, and this means more potential customers for companies from all over the world.
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
Activity: 154
CannaSOS leadership’s has a convincing attitude towards cryptocurrencies. Trust me, as a professional in blockchain.
Investors are not stupid people! Do you even know what type of analysts are behind these big companies? There are such calculations, which you cannot even imagine. They take into account all the risks, prospects, profitability and much more. Such large investments from investors into CannaSOS was not made just cuz.
Activity: 41
Merit: 0
Currently, the promotional stages for the ICO are going successfully and CannaSOS is getting a lot of interest from investors. Have a look: http://www.nasdaq.com/press-release/perkscoin-coin-pct-crowdsale-ico-accepts-1000000-of-weed-coin-weed-from-first-bitcoin-capital-corp-20171201-00770
That is what I am talking about, huge investors and investing money into this project. This project has potential.
Do you know that even large investors sometimes fail? It is certainly surprising that in such a not so well known company like CannaSOS; large investor are actively investing in it. Don't know what could provide such a reason...
Activity: 339
Oh wow! That's a breakthrough! I didn’t think that was ever possible. So the future of cryptocurrencies will be good, time is already running out for the pioneers. PerksCoin will be number one, then it will take pride in its place on the pedestal among all the cryptocurrencies 2.0. Judging by the article it is not restricted, and the project CannaSOS is just a starting point! It's very cool!
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
I think the popularity of the project just affects the success.
Well .. I think PerksCoin has reached its popularity. The team has worked hard to develop this project. I really hope the ICO process can work as well as possible on target. And, I'm sure big our expectations to get high token value in the market. Let it all be a surprise.
I agree, advertising and project discussions are already taking place in other forums. Even the prel sale showed itself very well, we are waiting for new achievements in terms of selling tokens))
Activity: 336
Well .. I think PerksCoin has reached its popularity. The team has worked hard to develop this project. I really hope the ICO process can work as well as possible on target. And, I'm sure big our expectations to get high token value in the market. Let it all be a surprise.
Activity: 154
Pages:
Jump to: