Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] PerksCoin - 🌲GLOBAL PTP ECOSYSTEM FOR CANNABIS INDUSTRY 🌲🔥🚀 - page 70. (Read 13893 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 10
Cannabis in this project is the engine of blockchain technology, we will see what will happen in a year or two.
After the end of the ICO system, it is supposed to work.
If I'm not mistaken we do not have to wait long.
Absolutely, view the roadmap on the website, all the information is there.
Activity: 227
I read many pages of this thread and I have the following question: why do you think that PerksCoin will be in demand as a means of payment among those who will need to buy cannabis honey? I do not understand what is the audience of this coin.
You better visit the website CannaSOS and enlighten yourself, or at least read the WP to understand.
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
Cannabis in this project is the engine of blockchain technology, we will see what will happen in a year or two.
If I'm not mistaken we do not have to wait long.
Activity: 36
Merit: 1
Activity: 238
In many countries, there are powerful campaigns for the legalization of the cannabis industry. We should not forget about the benefits of marijuana and how it is used as medicine. I also want to mention that a substantial replenishment of budgets of different levels is an important factor in lobbying for the interests of those who are for the marijuana legalization.
Also today it is proved that there are different types of marijuana that help to deal with cancer. Currently, this is needed for millions of people.
Here you are now contradicting yourself. Inhaling the smoke of your medical cannabis, it is impossible to cure lung cancer because smoking the herb will even further worsen the situation.
[23:53:08] :

Nicotine is in tobacco. Marijuana is useful to even the most simple actions, it reduces intraocular pressure, relieves fatigue from the eyes, etc. But the point is not the usefulness of this herb for medical purposes. You have to understand that this all is a huge industry that produces drugs and not only. In fact it is now a very hot area.
The use of marijuana in medicine is not only about its smoking. Mainly on the basis of its processing is the production of drugs that not only block pain, but also in some diseases have a therapeutic effect.
Activity: 108
I read many pages of this thread and I have the following question: why do you think that PerksCoin will be in demand as a means of payment among those who will need to buy cannabis honey? I do not understand what is the audience of this coin.
Activity: 196
Merit: 19
In many countries, there are powerful campaigns for the legalization of the cannabis industry. We should not forget about the benefits of marijuana and how it is used as medicine. I also want to mention that a substantial replenishment of budgets of different levels is an important factor in lobbying for the interests of those who are for the marijuana legalization.
Also today it is proved that there are different types of marijuana that help to deal with cancer. Currently, this is needed for millions of people.
Here you are now contradicting yourself. Inhaling the smoke of your medical cannabis, it is impossible to cure lung cancer because smoking the herb will even further worsen the situation.
[23:53:08] :

Nicotine is in tobacco. Marijuana is useful to even the most simple actions, it reduces intraocular pressure, relieves fatigue from the eyes, etc. But the point is not the usefulness of this herb for medical purposes. You have to understand that this all is a huge industry that produces drugs and not only. In fact it is now a very hot area.
Activity: 112

Activity: 280
Merit: 100
What problems will this project solve?

This platform will help to solve financial, advertising, and security-related challenges facing the cannabis industry.
Activity: 406
What problems will this project solve?
Activity: 154
Activity: 350
Merit: 18
Activity: 348
MAKING ANN & BOUNTY THREAD | MANAGEMENT
You are propogand-ing marijuana which is banned in many countries. Despite the fact that we are talking about medical cannabis, legalization in many countries is banned! It is evil, it cannot be spread around the world as well as PerksCoin to allow for payment. This way, you will only support the producers who chase the big money, no matter what!
Believe me that Bitcoin is the “evil”
You probably are also an active promoter of marijuana. I see nothing bad in Bitcoin! It is a very valuable cryptocurrency. Unlike your PerksCoin she is not attached to a questionable industry.
Answer me this question, why do we need your Bitcoin? What is its purpose? Right, your bitcoin is not tied at all to anything - it is just a bubble)
You are propogand-ing marijuana which is banned in many countries. Despite the fact that we are talking about medical cannabis, legalization in many countries is banned! It is evil, it cannot be spread around the world as well as PerksCoin to allow for payment. This way, you will only support the producers who chase the big money, no matter what!
But have you ever thought about those people who are suffering with deadly diseases? Every day they feel pain? There are many people who need the medical properties of marijuana. Read about it before making these statements.
Activity: 348
MAKING ANN & BOUNTY THREAD | MANAGEMENT
I agree with you, investors of this project are really successful.
Activity: 140
Merit: 12
I assure you that CannaSOS looks to the future – the project is very interesting, especially because the mechanism can be used not only in the cannabis industry.
I think that with this they have no problems. CannaSOS advertisements have not once met in the network many resources. The project has existed for 4 years, and during that time it made a name for itself. Despite the fact that they have a specific target, they chose a good promotions strategy.
Activity: 112
Believe me that Bitcoin is the “evil”
You probably are also an active promoter of marijuana. I see nothing bad in Bitcoin! It is a very valuable cryptocurrency. Unlike your PerksCoin she is not attached to a questionable industry.
Activity: 154
Do you like the news? 10,000,000 tokens sold at during the Presale! It's definitely going to succeed, large investors are coming into this in the project. Cool
I am seeing that everything is going according to the stated plan. Thank god I purchased PerksCoins. It is a pity that the discount has changed. But still I'll purchase some more.

This is great news, I am very glad I started to follow this project.
There is still a lot of interesting events ahead of us!!!

So what! You would think, 10 million! This is the norm in current realities. Let's see how the next one will sell, especially now that the price of the token has become more expensive.
I wouldn't say that. There are a lot of different ICO’s marketing their project, so technically they should be proud that they even sold 1,000,000 tokens! So you are wrong! CannaSOS is moving forward confidently!
For me it is not news. People just see how an underlying platform has a wonderful payment system. So we will see new heights of 50 000 000 sold and even 100 000 000
They made the sale in time, but the completion of the next stage they might not be able to make it. I think the hype will dump. Large investors that are interested in the project have already purchased them at a bargain price.

10000000 is not even close to that figure! Not to mention 1000000. Good projects need time to collect such a sum!
Good projects may be Tezos? And where is it now? )
Tezos is a lesson for all investors in ICO projects. I agree that they might not gather the millions of $ of investments because all are afraid to stumble on a scam.
CannaSOS, unlike Tezor, investors are approaching it with investments with the understanding of the future possibility of this project, and the need for blockchain in this industry.
Activity: 140
Do you like the news? 10,000,000 tokens sold at during the Presale! It's definitely going to succeed, large investors are coming into this in the project. Cool
I am seeing that everything is going according to the stated plan. Thank god I purchased PerksCoins. It is a pity that the discount has changed. But still I'll purchase some more.

This is great news, I am very glad I started to follow this project.
There is still a lot of interesting events ahead of us!!!

So what! You would think, 10 million! This is the norm in current realities. Let's see how the next one will sell, especially now that the price of the token has become more expensive.
I wouldn't say that. There are a lot of different ICO’s marketing their project, so technically they should be proud that they even sold 1,000,000 tokens! So you are wrong! CannaSOS is moving forward confidently!
For me it is not news. People just see how an underlying platform has a wonderful payment system. So we will see new heights of 50 000 000 sold and even 100 000 000
They made the sale in time, but the completion of the next stage they might not be able to make it. I think the hype will dump. Large investors that are interested in the project have already purchased them at a bargain price.

10000000 is not even close to that figure! Not to mention 1000000. Good projects need time to collect such a sum!
Good projects may be Tezos? And where is it now? )
Tezos is a lesson for all investors in ICO projects. I agree that they might not gather the millions of $ of investments because all are afraid to stumble on a scam.
Pages:
Jump to: