Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] PerksCoin - 🌲GLOBAL PTP ECOSYSTEM FOR CANNABIS INDUSTRY 🌲🔥🚀 - page 67. (Read 13893 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
And what will happen if at the end of the ICO only 20% of all tokens will be sold?

Then that’s good because the buyers will be just regular people that most likely are looking at this token for the long run. Because of this, pumps and dumps most likely won’t happen – especially if the CannaSOS team is most likely getting tokens..
Activity: 238
Merit: 11
And what will happen if at the end of the ICO only 20% of all tokens will be sold?
Activity: 154
I've been wondering; if 10,000,000 tokens were purchased at the cheapest price, why would someone else buy these tokens if the price is different?
There are those that were unable to sell their assets in order to invest in PCT, i.e. they did not come in time. So they, and those who do not yet know about this project, will buy it.

Large investors have already purchased, then the purchase of the remaining tokens falls on the shoulders of ordinary buyers?

I think the project is interesting at any stage)
Certainly interesting, the question is - how many people know of this project?
Activity: 350
Merit: 18
Guys, I saw an article on a major cryptocurrency news site. In the article, they talked about our PerksCoin. I encourage you to read it!

Interesting, do you have a link?
Activity: 224
I've been wondering; if 10,000,000 tokens were purchased at the cheapest price, why would someone else buy these tokens if the price is different?
There are those that were unable to sell their assets in order to invest in PCT, i.e. they did not come in time. So they, and those who do not yet know about this project, will buy it.

Large investors have already purchased, then the purchase of the remaining tokens falls on the shoulders of ordinary buyers?

I think the project is interesting at any stage)
Activity: 196
Merit: 19
Guys, I saw an article on a major cryptocurrency news site. In the article, they talked about our PerksCoin. I encourage you to read it!
Miz
Activity: 336
Merit: 12

brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 10
Hi, PerksCoin!
We opened the block with comments a few days ago. Several people have already left comments on your ICO page: https://icoholder.com/en/ico/cannasos-4290 It would be great if you will follow your page and help your potential investors.
Activity: 126

Activity: 112
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
What do you think, what future plans does the company have?
To create and to integrate in the shortest time a utility token called PerksCoin (PCT) which will be based on Ethereum Blockchain technology. To further develop the CannaSOS platform and launch the PerksCoin Transaction Platform which will address obstacles in the financial, advertising, and loyalty sectors that plague cannabis domain by allowing subscribers to conduct financial transaction using PerksCoin tokens. To further develop the Store on CannaSOS so that it will accept PerksCoin tokens as payment. To conduct a comprehensive marketing program to teach buyers and sellers about the industry and how to use PerksCoin. Implement Secure Sale feature to prevent fraud within the marketplace, and be engaged in the emission and the withdrawal of PCT tokens from circulation to lower risks of financial volatility.

Online store platform is very interesting, I would use it.
Here you go: https://codebyte.wonderhowto.com/forum/what-is-best-cryptocurrency-invest-right-now-0181581
Yes, the topic is certainly interesting, always having to choose which cryptocurrency to purchase. I slightly disagree with the author – Bitcoin is old and I think it won’t be interesting to anyone in the near future, but as for the rest, there is need to do some thorough examinations.

Though I am invested in Ethereum, but PerksCoins I will not refuse from. I like their "technological component" that distinguishes them from other coins.
Maybe you're right sir, the author most likely is popular and pointed to what needs to be focused on which means that PerksCoin is already an authoritative coin.
We will see how PerksCoin goes with its plans. The ICO will end, and we will see its true value. Funny how you guys are praising it without it going on a DAE.
To create and to integrate in the shortest time a utility token called PerksCoin (PCT) which will be based on Ethereum Blockchain technology. To further develop the CannaSOS platform and launch the PerksCoin Transaction Platform which will address obstacles in the financial, advertising, and loyalty sectors that plague cannabis domain by allowing subscribers to conduct financial transaction using PerksCoin tokens. To further develop the Store on CannaSOS so that it will accept PerksCoin tokens as payment. To conduct a comprehensive marketing program to teach buyers and sellers about the industry and how to use PerksCoin. Implement Secure Sale feature to prevent fraud within the marketplace, and be engaged in the emission and the withdrawal of PCT tokens from circulation to lower risks of financial volatility.
Activity: 36
Merit: 1
Activity: 227
Here you go: https://codebyte.wonderhowto.com/forum/what-is-best-cryptocurrency-invest-right-now-0181581
Yes, the topic is certainly interesting, always having to choose which cryptocurrency to purchase. I slightly disagree with the author – Bitcoin is old and I think it won’t be interesting to anyone in the near future, but as for the rest, there is need to do some thorough examinations.

Though I am invested in Ethereum, but PerksCoins I will not refuse from. I like their "technological component" that distinguishes them from other coins.
Maybe you're right sir, the author most likely is popular and pointed to what needs to be focused on which means that PerksCoin is already an authoritative coin.
Activity: 126
Company Convoy Investments published a study according to which bitcoin officially has become the largest bubble in history. Before, the "Tulip mania" of the seventeenth century was ahead of it but after a few weeks of rapid increase in the price of the cryptocurrency – I think it has confidently won first place. Let’s recall, that Bitcoin has repeatedly been called the “bubble”. So the former World Bank Chief Economist Joseph Stiglitz has repeatedly stated that “the value of bitcoin is based only on the expectation of how much it will cost tomorrow.”
How many years have they been continuing to predict its fall?
its price is now equal to 0. Hardforks continue to manipulate the price. What is a hardfork even mean anyway?
Activity: 189
Merit: 100
Cryptomania, BlockchainTV
Added to list of projects to keep eye on. Will you release your tokens on time? Where is the list of participants? 
The tokens will be allocated to your ERC-20 wallet during the KYC process which will take place from Feb 29 to March 10, 2018. The list of participants is stored internally in the transaction platform.
Company Convoy Investments published a study according to which bitcoin officially has become the largest bubble in history. Before, the "Tulip mania" of the seventeenth century was ahead of it but after a few weeks of rapid increase in the price of the cryptocurrency – I think it has confidently won first place. Let’s recall, that Bitcoin has repeatedly been called the “bubble”. So the former World Bank Chief Economist Joseph Stiglitz has repeatedly stated that “the value of bitcoin is based only on the expectation of how much it will cost tomorrow.”
How many years have they been continuing to predict its fall?
Activity: 140

Pages:
Jump to: