Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] PerksCoin - 🌲GLOBAL PTP ECOSYSTEM FOR CANNABIS INDUSTRY 🌲🔥🚀 - page 74. (Read 13893 times)

Activity: 85
Merit: 10
Guys! Did you ever ask the question of when Bitcoin appeared and what currently year it is? And what can you say about its amazing growth? These two facts don’t tell you anything? What collapse?! Bitcoin will be the number one currency throughout the whole world!
Activity: 140
Merit: 12
What  passions!I wonder who will win in the end! Cheesy
Activity: 238
Merit: 11
What revolution? How can you say such a thing? Like I don’t get it, do you have a project that stands out from the rest?...
Oh man if you only knew the future that PerksCoin has you wouldn’t have such questions. This literally will be a revolution.
When the bitcoin bubble bursts, the platform that is being created by CannaSOS will replace it.

Yes, I agree. Bitcoin is going to drop and there will be a new era of cryptocurrencies.
I want to support your opinion. Sooner or later Bitcoin will collapse. Technically, Bitcoin – other than computing power and electricity – doesn’t hold much value and its just the realization of  blockchain technology, and because bitcoin was technically the first realization of a cryptocurrency; this gave it the ability to leap ahead in front of everyone.
A good name and nothing more. Serious people that have been understanding the problems of bitcoin throughout the past months and years and have already stopped investing in it. Serious investors are looking for currencies that are able to regulate themselves.
Activity: 406
What revolution? How can you say such a thing? Like I don’t get it, do you have a project that stands out from the rest?...
Oh man if you only knew the future that PerksCoin has you wouldn’t have such questions. This literally will be a revolution.
When the bitcoin bubble bursts, the platform that is being created by CannaSOS will replace it.

Yes, I agree. Bitcoin is going to drop and there will be a new era of cryptocurrencies.
I want to support your opinion. Sooner or later Bitcoin will collapse. Technically, Bitcoin – other than computing power and electricity – doesn’t hold much value and its just the realization of  blockchain technology, and because bitcoin was technically the first realization of a cryptocurrency; this gave it the ability to leap ahead in front of everyone.
Activity: 280
Merit: 100

Activity: 339
Wtf are you talking about? Bitcoin is the future! I thought everyone around here knew that, but from what I see, you are still living in a fantasy with your cryptocurrency. Revolution – that’s what bitcoin is and will be.
While everyone is investing in Bitcoin, CannaSOS is developing new technology that is already the future. The world doesn’t stand in one place and because of this, we need to move forward with new innovations.
Activity: 85
Wtf are you talking about? Bitcoin is the future! I thought everyone around here knew that, but from what I see, you are still living in a fantasy with your cryptocurrency. Revolution – that’s what bitcoin is and will be.
Activity: 224
Activity: 126
Activity: 53
Merit: 0
Activity: 154
Uhmmm…Guys…Is everyone here by any chance to create a drug dealer network? Pretty strange project.
This project can literally revolutionize the industry. Just because it uses medical cannabis as an example, does not mean that the project will only be limited to that industry. It has great growth potential!
Medical cannabis is used legally in most states of the U.S. and is legal in Canada for the past decade.
Uhmmm…Guys…Is everyone here by any chance to create a drug dealer network? Pretty strange project.
This project can literally revolutionize the industry. Just because it uses medical cannabis as an example, does not mean that the project will only be limited to that industry. It has great growth potential!
Activity: 53
Merit: 0
Activity: 224
Wow! Great news! Total Tokens Sold: 8,587,312.70 PCT !!!
Yes. It’s a very good news. Good luck to developers.
It looks like the are doing a good job at getting new investors I hope everything goes as well in the future as it's going now.
Activity: 131
AMAZING work team! Smiley We are well on the way!

December 11th the minimum purchase goes down to $100 USD

If you are interested in the referral program please let it be known -- the "perks" are great! Smiley

Activity: 70
Yes. It’s a very good news. Good luck to developers.
Activity: 227
The project is very rapidly gaining momentum!
Activity: 140
Merit: 12
Another step towards recognizing the cannabis industry…This week, the Canadian House of Commons passed a bill on the legalization of cannabis which was later be submitted to the Senate for approval.
Nonetheless, nice work! The government of Canada is forward-thinking in everything that concerns blockchain technology and cannabis. They know about everything behind this topic and know what to expect in the future as they have a broad view in those related things. PerksCoin can be very beneficial to them.
Activity: 238
Another step towards recognizing the cannabis industry…This week, the Canadian House of Commons passed a bill on the legalization of cannabis which was later be submitted to the Senate for approval.
Pages:
Jump to: