Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] PerksCoin - 🌲GLOBAL PTP ECOSYSTEM FOR CANNABIS INDUSTRY 🌲🔥🚀 - page 87. (Read 13893 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 11
In the future, do you plan to update your technology as needed and to release new blockchain solutions?
Activity: 350
Merit: 18
I wonder if something similar is available?
I think no similar projects is available - PerksCoin is based on new type of blockchain technology,
one of advantages for investors is more high earnings opportunity from PerksCoin ecosystem.
I'm interested in it conception from within, because legalization of this "medication" is the one question. So, the real question is on how we can make money on this in the future??
That's not the point. The CannaSOS implementation will deal with a pervasive problem of the industry. It might be useful for you to read white paper.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
I think no similar projects is available - PerksCoin is based on new type of blockchain technology,
one of advantages for investors is more high earnings opportunity from PerksCoin ecosystem.
I'm interested in it conception from within, because legalization of this "medication" is the one question. So, the real question is on how we can make money on this in the future??

How we can make money? -

"The purchasing of PCT tokens provide colossal reward possibilities as the ICO offers PCT tokens at lower market value,
which will increase with time, as the number of
issued PCT tokens is limited to 100,000,000."

For details see please whitepaper page 38 "BENEFITS FOR BUYERS OF PERKSCOIN TOKENS (PCT)"
https://cdn.cannasos.com/static/files/whitepaper.pdf
Activity: 196
Merit: 19
Activity: 227
Is it possible, that i don't have enough time to buy tokens, if they'll end up to the 25th, because i should to withdraw the crypto-currency from the other projects?
Activity: 308
Activity: 348
Merit: 100
MAKING ANN & BOUNTY THREAD | MANAGEMENT
You mean similar projects?
Activity: 196
Merit: 19
Activity: 910
Merit: 508
CANNABIS INDUSTRY industry is getting popular. So ico is going to last 3 months ?What is the hard cap for ico?
Activity: 70
I agree that the project is going to arouse much interest among investors.
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
PerksCoin (PCT) token is an Ethereum based ERC20 token. Acquiring PCT token will help us develop financial and interface infrastructure based on blockchain technology, which will ultimately stimulate the implementation of the PCT into the PTP ecosystem and increase the value of the token.
Activity: 280
I share your opinion. But the commodity behind the project is kind of exotic.

Why so? Medical marijuana is legal in USA.
Activity: 56
I share your opinion. But the commodity behind the project is kind of exotic.
Activity: 189
Cryptomania, BlockchainTV
I always try to choose projects interesting to me. I believe CannaSOS has a good future.

Thanks!
Activity: 280
I always try to choose projects interesting to me. I believe CannaSOS has a good future.
Activity: 63
Is there a page where I can track the ICO progress? - Will you have regular updates?

Hello icochick, to track our ICO progress you can go either follow this thread or you can go to our crowdsale page: www.cannasos.com/crowdsale-ico  During the Public Presale, the page will be constantly updated with information. If you want to receive email updates before everyone else, then please join our Whitelist on the crowdsale page.   Wink
Activity: 131
Is there a page where I can track the ICO progress? - Will you have regular updates?
Activity: 189
Cryptomania, BlockchainTV
CannaSOS recently has gotten trademarked. Have a look: https://cannasos.com/news/perkscoin/press-release-oct-26-2017-cannasos-finally-gets-trademarked-after-three-years-of-waiting

We were pretty surprised with the way the Canadian Maple Leaf was depicted on the form as it looks very similar to the Marijuana leaf!

Funny you should say that cuz I was thinking the EXACT same thing Grin!! Congrats on the TM!

PS I'm digging the thumbnail graphic for the article  Cool

If you have questions welcome!
Activity: 11
CannaSOS recently has gotten trademarked. Have a look: https://cannasos.com/news/perkscoin/press-release-oct-26-2017-cannasos-finally-gets-trademarked-after-three-years-of-waiting

We were pretty surprised with the way the Canadian Maple Leaf was depicted on the form as it looks very similar to the Marijuana leaf!

Funny you should say that cuz I was thinking the EXACT same thing Grin!! Congrats on the TM!

PS I'm digging the thumbnail graphic for the article  Cool
Activity: 11
I've been investing in ICO's for the past year or so, but with so many coming out, it's tough to pick something you think is going to be a winner. I haven't seen a great solution that I felt I could actually get behind in the cannabis space until I came across the CannaSOS project. I am a firm believer that the criminalization of cannabis and lack of support from advertisers and social media is a complete and utter joke. Especially, considering the proven health benefits for the treatment of cancer and other aliments. I took a look on Coinmarketcap this morning to see the competition (ParagonCoin and PotCoin) ranked 140 and 141 respectively with pretty solid volume over the past 24hrs. Considering Canna already has an established and proven platform with a solid user base I think it is very possible that CannaSOS, and the PCT token can easily be a Top 100 player in the crypto space and dominate the competition. More recently I have investments in Pillar, now just about to release their beta wallet and PayPie, which is still more or less just a concept, but one that I think is needed, but they didn't even have a working product. I'm definitely picking up some PCT tokens. It's kind of a no brainer. Existing platform, great use case and they have seem to have given it a lot of thought. It's not just something that popped up over night! Looking forward to seeing what I think will be a very bright future for CannaSOS and the PCT token!!!

Keep up the good work!!!  Smiley Smiley Smiley

Thanks my friend!

You are very welcome! I haven't been this excited for an ICO in a long time. This is a long term hold for me and I can't wait to see the growth of the platform over the next few years! Many changes needed in this space and I firmly believe CannaSOS can deliver!!!
Pages:
Jump to: