Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] PerksCoin - 🌲GLOBAL PTP ECOSYSTEM FOR CANNABIS INDUSTRY 🌲🔥🚀 - page 83. (Read 13893 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 10
I have found an interesting article that simply explains what CannaSOS is today.

Maybe it will be useful for anyone. Link is here >>> http://myaltcoin.space/wspacep/camusomedia

"One Coin to Rule the Cannabis Industry" - Looks like that CannaSOS plan to become a market leader in this industry.
It's interesting. I will watch this thing carefully in the future.

The future of crypto hold many interesting things for all of us, hard to believe, but it may be big and good.

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
What are the prospects for your project in the world and how can it benefit?
Activity: 339
It's interesting. I will watch this thing carefully in the future.
Activity: 70
What is the different between PerksCoin reward points, which is currently used on CannaSOS, and PerksCoin tokens?
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
I have found an interesting article that simply explains what CannaSOS is today.

Maybe it will be useful for anyone. Link is here >>> http://myaltcoin.space/wspacep/camusomedia

Activity: 63
I have another question, just in regards to the KYC.

Right now, KYC is a very important tool that needs to be implemented in all ICOs; but sadly most ICO's do not have this. This is due to the founders not knowing of something called KYC or because they simply do not want to implement it.

Question, will PerksCoin have KYC and when?

Yes, KYC will be implemented around March 10, 2018
Activity: 6
I have another question, just in regards to the KYC.

Right now, KYC is a very important tool that needs to be implemented in all ICOs; but sadly most ICO's do not have this. This is due to the founders not knowing of something called KYC or because they simply do not want to implement it.

Question, will PerksCoin have KYC and when?

I readed some parts of CannaSOS WP and find one awesome feature -
"To maintain PCT token liquidity in the marketplace, PerksCoin Transaction System (PTP) will be engaged in the emission of new PCT tokens, as well as the withdrawal of PCT tokens from circulation."

This feature of PerksCoin Transaction System itself can be cryptocurrency market revolution - great concept - waiting to see it in action!

From WP - "The emission and withdrawal of tokens will be conducted with the help of hard-fork feature of the blockchain."
Who can explain it to me?

Yeah, this can minimize the effects of high investors from pump and dumping. Hard-fork is essentially a software update.

"To maintain PCT token liquidity in the marketplace, PerksCoin Transaction System (PTP) will be engaged in the emission of new PCT tokens, as well as the withdrawal of PCT tokens from circulation."

This feature of PerksCoin Transaction System itself can be cryptocurrency market revolution - great concept - waiting to see it in action!

From WP - "The emission and withdrawal of tokens will be conducted with the help of hard-fork feature of the blockchain."
Who can explain it to me?

You never know where and when invest your capital. I also haven't got great exprerience, but i want to support the project, and will not regret about anything.

You are absolutely correct with that. There are too many ICO's out there that are scams/cash-grabs. We already have a platform that has been operating for 3 years and have just recently gotten trademarked, and so this brings us more credibility than most ICO's out there.
I would like to see what possibilities Perkscoin token payment system has.

Oh boy, please read page 10 to page 18, and page 34 and up of our whitepaper: https://cdn.cannasos.com/static/files/whitepaper.pdf too much information to state in one day Smiley Wink
Activity: 348
Merit: 100
MAKING ANN & BOUNTY THREAD | MANAGEMENT
You never know where and when invest your capital. I also haven't got great exprerience, but i want to support the project, and will not regret about anything.
How long will take the development of blockade conclusion, with the safe deal functions?!

Mamucha, please look at page 37 of our whitepaper for the roadmap: https://cdn.cannasos.com/static/files/whitepaper.pdf
Are there any countries, which restricted from ICO?

There are many countries, where ICO is restricted, for example China, but question is more complex and depend on type of tokens used in TGE.

I did not ask about all ICOs, but specifically about CannaSOS ICO.

As far as I know at this moment CannaSOS plan to work in Canada and USA.

We actually are already operating globally, and are planning to do the same thing with PerksCoin. Pundi X for example, one of our partners, will be implementing our PerksCoin token into their POS Systems. At the end of 2018, they will have south-east Asia and North America - with some European countries - using their POS systems. They say that by 2020, over 200,000 locations will be using their POS systems all around the world, accepting 100's of millions of people every year. 100's of millions of possible PerksCoin users...
Activity: 1554
Merit: 255
payMe - P2E
why you need private token sale. how to trust the rised from the private token sale. if you have the plant to publish the total investors and token sold it is very good after that
Activity: 154
Merit: 11
I would like to see what possibilities Perkscoin token payment system has.
Are there any countries, which restricted from ICO?

There are many countries, where ICO is restricted, for example China, but question is more complex and depend on type of tokens used in TGE.

I did not ask about all ICOs, but specifically about CannaSOS ICO.

Hello Cop999, currently we are going to the Canadian government for approval in regards to our token being a utility token. Our lawyers are 95% sure its a utility token, but you always want to be sure. Currently, other than countries that have literally banned all ICO's, CannaSOS is not restricted.  
Activity: 126
Judging by the description, this company has a lot of potential. Definitely going to buy the coins,
considering that many countries have legalized cannabis and tokens will surely increase in value.

Right you are, the command is realy good and they csn make a good job, i believe
Pages:
Jump to: