Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] PerksCoin - 🌲GLOBAL PTP ECOSYSTEM FOR CANNABIS INDUSTRY 🌲🔥🚀 - page 81. (Read 13893 times)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Hello. Can I transfer my perkscoins into other digital currency and at what exchange rate?
Activity: 154
Merit: 11
Activity: 56
Where your company is coming from?
Activity: 56

What's the last day of Token Sale ?
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
White Paper tells about a special experimental function that would help to self- regulate the purchasing power of token. What kind of innovation is that? Tell me, please Smiley
Activity: 339
Yeah, they developed a lot of useful moments. Even cannabis is set under the blockchain.
Activity: 227
Hello. You have already started the bounty company? Give me a link to the topic, please.
Activity: 126
I’m a newcomer and don’t understand a lot, but I am interested in this project very much. Explain me, please, what is the essence of CannaSOS platform?
Watch the video. There you will find a vivid explanation of the project concept.
Activity: 238
Guys, who knows whether the participation in the bounty will be awarded proportionally to your status or not?
Activity: 154
I’m a newcomer and don’t understand a lot, but I am interested in this project very much. Explain me, please, what is the essence of CannaSOS platform?
CannaSOS is a transactional platform based on blockchain technologies. It will solve a lot of questions: financial problems in the world of cannabis, security, transparency and simplicity of all B2B, B2C and C2C transactions.
Activity: 224
Just imagine that in the future cannabis legalization will take place in each country all over the world! It would be really cool! What about PerksCoin: if there is a high demand for them, then they will significantly go up in price.
Dear, guest! Your fantasy has no limits. Cannabis couldn’t be legalized all over the world! Come back to earth!
Activity: 348
Merit: 100
MAKING ANN & BOUNTY THREAD | MANAGEMENT
I have read that supposedly the developers have been already negotiating with the huge stock exchanges about where the PCT bargains will take place.
Where did you see this information? I also want to read it. If it is really true, then it’s gonna be awesome!
It's all in the white paper.
Activity: 280
Just imagine that in the future cannabis legalization will take place in each country all over the world! It would be really cool! What about PerksCoin: if there is a high demand for them, then they will significantly go up in price.
Activity: 350
Merit: 18
I have read that supposedly the developers have been already negotiating with the huge stock exchanges about where the PCT bargains will take place.
Where did you see this information? I also want to read it. If it is really true, then it’s gonna be awesome!
As for me, i am interested in the topic of mining. Does the project give such an opportunity?
Activity: 348
MAKING ANN & BOUNTY THREAD | MANAGEMENT
Activity: 196
Merit: 19
I think that you just need to learn as much information about the project as it possible, and especially about people who make this project. After all, there is a high degree of probability that the project will be successful.
Do you really think that investors wouldn’t read any information about the project from different sources before investing in it? I have a lot of doubts whether there it will be l a huge number of such persons. As to me, I would go through all the related forums and read various opinions before doing such a thing.
Activity: 70
I think that you just need to learn as much information about the project as it possible, and especially about people who make this project. After all, there is a high degree of probability that the project will be successful.
Activity: 189
Cryptomania, BlockchainTV
I just came across this article

http://markets.businessinsider.com/news/stocks/CannaSOS-Sells-Five-Sixths-of-Their-Presale-in-Just-Five-Days-1008883522

Great work! So excited to watch as this project grows!

Thanks! That number actually increased 10 times in 2 days after going into the second stage of the presale! Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: