Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] PerksCoin - 🌲GLOBAL PTP ECOSYSTEM FOR CANNABIS INDUSTRY 🌲🔥🚀 - page 88. (Read 13893 times)

Activity: 189
Merit: 100
Cryptomania, BlockchainTV
I've been investing in ICO's for the past year or so, but with so many coming out, it's tough to pick something you think is going to be a winner. I haven't seen a great solution that I felt I could actually get behind in the cannabis space until I came across the CannaSOS project. I am a firm believer that the criminalization of cannabis and lack of support from advertisers and social media is a complete and utter joke. Especially, considering the proven health benefits for the treatment of cancer and other aliments. I took a look on Coinmarketcap this morning to see the competition (ParagonCoin and PotCoin) ranked 140 and 141 respectively with pretty solid volume over the past 24hrs. Considering Canna already has an established and proven platform with a solid user base I think it is very possible that CannaSOS, and the PCT token can easily be a Top 100 player in the crypto space and dominate the competition. More recently I have investments in Pillar, now just about to release their beta wallet and PayPie, which is still more or less just a concept, but one that I think is needed, but they didn't even have a working product. I'm definitely picking up some PCT tokens. It's kind of a no brainer. Existing platform, great use case and they have seem to have given it a lot of thought. It's not just something that popped up over night! Looking forward to seeing what I think will be a very bright future for CannaSOS and the PCT token!!!

Keep up the good work!!!  Smiley Smiley Smiley

Thanks my friend!
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
I've been investing in ICO's for the past year or so, but with so many coming out, it's tough to pick something you think is going to be a winner. I haven't seen a great solution that I felt I could actually get behind in the cannabis space until I came across the CannaSOS project. I am a firm believer that the criminalization of cannabis and lack of support from advertisers and social media is a complete and utter joke. Especially, considering the proven health benefits for the treatment of cancer and other aliments. I took a look on Coinmarketcap this morning to see the competition (ParagonCoin and PotCoin) ranked 140 and 141 respectively with pretty solid volume over the past 24hrs. Considering Canna already has an established and proven platform with a solid user base I think it is very possible that CannaSOS, and the PCT token can easily be a Top 100 player in the crypto space and dominate the competition. More recently I have investments in Pillar, now just about to release their beta wallet and PayPie, which is still more or less just a concept, but one that I think is needed, but they didn't even have a working product. I'm definitely picking up some PCT tokens. It's kind of a no brainer. Existing platform, great use case and they have seem to have given it a lot of thought. It's not just something that popped up over night! Looking forward to seeing what I think will be a very bright future for CannaSOS and the PCT token!!!

Keep up the good work!!!  Smiley Smiley Smiley
Activity: 63
Are PerksCoins being sold only for U.S. dollars?

PerksCoins are accepted in over 10 different payment methods, including Euro, CAD, GBP, and U.S Dollars
Activity: 16
We are very excited to work with CannaSOS. Our team has a top tier background and we only partner with teams and projects that we truly believe in.

Check out our latest article on the company for more details on the platform:  

https://www.camusomedia.com/client-spotlight/one-coin-to-rule-the-cannabis-industry/

Would love to hear your thoughts!

CannaSOS recently has gotten trademarked. Have a look: https://cannasos.com/news/perkscoin/press-release-oct-26-2017-cannasos-finally-gets-trademarked-after-three-years-of-waiting

We were pretty surprised with the way the Canadian Maple Leaf was depicted on the form as it looks very similar to the Marijuana leaf!
Activity: 16
Where is the money going from this ICO? What happens when banks start to accept cash from cannabis companies?  Cool

I think this is a great point to highlight. CannaSOS has an established user base and rewards platform enabling it to offer value to businesses outside of a transactional currency substitute. The strategic partnerships they are making in the financial verticals within the cannabis industry will enable them to solve this immediate issue as well.
Activity: 1
Are PerksCoins being sold only for U.S. dollars?
Activity: 8
Cool project, this is what the market needs
Where is the money going from this ICO? What happens when banks start to accept cash from cannabis companies?  Cool

1) Please see page 42 of the whitepaper: https://cdn.cannasos.com/static/files/whitepaper.pdf

2) Even if banks begin to accept cash from cannabis companies, PerksCoin will still be able to be used in the transaction process and as a loyalty program. We, of course, are primarily focused on the cannabis industry, however, PerksCoin can and will be used in other industries as well. Just to give you an example, Pundi X - one of our partners - currently has 600+ locations using their POS. By 2020, they see 200,000 locations using Pundi X's POS. And that is not primarily in the U.S. or Canada and not primarily in the cannabis industry. That's 200,000 locations that PerksCoin will be used in all around the world.

Awesome - thanks for responding - I will have a look at the WhitePaper for more information

Yeah no problem! If you have other questions, let us know
Activity: 131
Merit: 10
Where is the money going from this ICO? What happens when banks start to accept cash from cannabis companies?  Cool

1) Please see page 42 of the whitepaper: https://cdn.cannasos.com/static/files/whitepaper.pdf

2) Even if banks begin to accept cash from cannabis companies, PerksCoin will still be able to be used in the transaction process and as a loyalty program. We, of course, are primarily focused on the cannabis industry, however, PerksCoin can and will be used in other industries as well. Just to give you an example, Pundi X - one of our partners - currently has 600+ locations using their POS. By 2020, they see 200,000 locations using Pundi X's POS. And that is not primarily in the U.S. or Canada and not primarily in the cannabis industry. That's 200,000 locations that PerksCoin will be used in all around the world.

Awesome - thanks for responding - I will have a look at the WhitePaper for more information

Smart contract professionally audited?

Yes. A major software security company was hired in order to do a complete audit, security tests, and the correct formulation of the Smart Contract.
Activity: 131
Merit: 10
Activity: 6
Smart contract professionally audited?
Activity: 6
After reading the Whitepaper, their self-regulating platform and Secure Sale are absolutely genius. Exactly what the industry needs (cannabis primarily, but also the crypto industry). Honestly, I might buy some PerksCoins
Activity: 189
Merit: 100
Cryptomania, BlockchainTV
do you have bounty programm?

Here is a list of bounties that we have: https://cannasos.com/cannasos/products
Activity: 26
PerksCoin (PCT) token is an Ethereum based ERC20 token. Acquiring PCT token will help us develop financial and interface infrastructure based on blockchain technology,
2 Comments:

Tell me, am I right? The price of the token on the site is 0.8 $ - 40% = 0.48 $. 500 $ / 0.48 $ = 1041 token, + 50% (bonus 520 tokens). A total of 1561 token.

Yes you are right. However, you will only receive the 50% if you use the promo code "bitcointalk"
if joined in pre-sale will get a discounted 40% and received 50% addition tokens.
So total received 90% bonus. Right? thanks in advance.

Hi Palakka, kind of. You will be able to purchase the tokens at a 40% discount (at $0.48/token), and will receive 50% of your PerksCoins on top as a bonus if you use the promo code "bitcointalk". I.e. if you bought 1000 PerksCoins, you will receive another 500 on top as a bonus.

This is only for the private presale and won't be happening after.
Do you have an affiliate program?

I mean, some people will buy your coins under my link, and after I will receive a percent.

When you go to ico.cannasos.com and register, you will see a referral link on the Dashboard which you can then give out to people
Pages:
Jump to: