Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] PerksCoin - 🌲GLOBAL PTP ECOSYSTEM FOR CANNABIS INDUSTRY 🌲🔥🚀 - page 82. (Read 13893 times)

Activity: 131
Merit: 10
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
Check out our latest article on CannaSOS:

Did You Think Reefer Madness Ended in the 1930’s?

https://www.camusomedia.com/client-spotlight/did-you-think-reefer-madness-ended-in-the-1930s/

We highlight the big picture problems within the Digital Ad and Financial verticals within the cannabis industry.

Some of our other articles go into details on the CannaSOS platform:

https://www.camusomedia.com/category/client-spotlight/

We are excited to be a part of this project's success and are confident in the CannaSOS team. We view their biggest competitive advantage as their existing users, platform and reward system.

The PCT token is much more than another Blockchain solution or cryptocurrency investment. PCT token and the CannaSOS Global PTP Ecosystem offer a comprehensive solution to a community veiled in the shadows of a black-market, offering a realignment for our society regarding freedom of data, finances and personal choice.

If you have skin in the game, you’re a very credible voice for the Global PTP Ecosystem and PCT Token  – please help us get the word out about sale however you can. We appreciate everything supporters of CannaSOS have done. Now let’s expand our community by reaching out to people you know and any investors you can reach.

Love the reefer madness article! AWESOME thumbnail btw haha!! I agree CannaSOS is a great project. Nice to see other's like your yourself promoting it. I posted last week that I haven't been this excited for an ICO in awhile. Solid platform and team! Lot's to look forward to  Smiley

Hey Allday24, thanks! Do you by any chance want to take part in our referral program?

Hi, I would definitely be interested. I see the link in my dashboard. I will help spread the word!!!  Smiley
Activity: 308
What platform you use to issue PerksCoin?
Activity: 63
HI There,

I want to get involved - do you have a bounty program? or easier yet - any airdrops? -- Referral program? I am interested in getting some of my friends on board who may actually be users of this coin.

Thanks

Yes we have a bounty program in place, have a look at all of our bounties here: https://cannasos.com/cannasos/products

We are also in the process of getting an airdrop setup, please stay tuned. On the link above, you will also find a signature bounty.

In regards to the referral program, please go to ico.cannasos.com , sign up, and on the Dashboard you will see your referral link.
HI There,

I want to get involved - do you have a bounty program? or easier yet - any airdrops? -- Referral program? I am interested in getting some of my friends on board who may actually be users of this coin.

Thanks

https://www.camusomedia.com/client-spotlight/did-you-think-reefer-madness-ended-in-the-1930s/

We highlight the big picture problems within the Digital Ad and Financial verticals within the cannabis industry.

We are excited to be a part of this project's success and are confident in the CannaSOS team. We view their biggest competitive advantage as their existing users, platform and reward system.

The PCT token is much more than another Blockchain solution or cryptocurrency investment. PCT token and the CannaSOS Global PTP Ecosystem offer a comprehensive solution to a community veiled in the shadows of a black-market, offering a realignment for our society regarding freedom of data, finances and personal choice.

If you have skin in the game, you’re a very credible voice for the Global PTP Ecosystem and PCT Token  – please help us get the word out about sale however you can. We appreciate everything supporters of CannaSOS have done. Now let’s expand our community by reaching out to people you know and any investors you can reach.

Love the reefer madness article! AWESOME thumbnail btw haha!! I agree CannaSOS is a great project. Nice to see other's like your yourself promoting it. I posted last week that I haven't been this excited for an ICO in awhile. Solid platform and team! Lot's to look forward to  Smiley

Hey Allday24, thanks! Do you by any chance want to take part in our referral program?
Great! I've just bought AMAZING!!
Here's hoping this alt coin makes it big!! Smiley

Happy Danksgiving!
Activity: 11

Love the reefer madness article! AWESOME thumbnail btw haha!! I agree CannaSOS is a great project. Nice to see other's like your yourself promoting it. I posted last week that I haven't been this excited for an ICO in awhile. Solid platform and team! Lot's to look forward to  Smiley
Ok great -- Am I able to fund my account with separate accounts?
I have BTC and ETH that I'd like to purchase PCT with..  is that possible?

Yes, you are able to fund your account from separate wallets.
Activity: 16

Ok great -- Am I able to fund my account with separate accounts?
I have BTC and ETH that I'd like to purchase PCT with..  is that possible?
I am a little confused.  Can I buy perkscoins now? or do i need to sign up on the whitelist?

Yes, you can buy PerksCoins right now if you go to ico.cannasos.com and sign up. Then just follow the three steps on the Dashboard.
I am a little confused.  Can I buy perkscoins now? or do i need to sign up on the whitelist?

Yes you can buy right now.
How you plan to create and conduct PR company in this specific industry?
Activity: 140
Merit: 12
I'm sure this project will develop rapidly. Bytheway, is there a signature campaign?

Activity: 70
What is the different between PerksCoin reward points, which is currently used on CannaSOS, and PerksCoin tokens?

The PerksCoin (PRC) reward points were originally created by CannaSOS as a medium for internal transactions and loyalty program. The PerksCoin token (PCT)  is a utility token available for use within CannaSOS advertising platform after the end of Crowdsale as well as within the multi-level transaction platform developed by CannaSOS - the PCT Transaction Platform. As we successfuly complete ICO, develop and implement PCT Transaction Platform and integrate it with CannaSOS Wallet, all PRC reward points will be converted into PCT tokens, which will become a new transaction medium within CannaSOS ecosystem.
Thanks for answering my question, good luck to you and your project. And I continue to study your project.
What is the different between PerksCoin reward points, which is currently used on CannaSOS, and PerksCoin tokens?

The PerksCoin (PRC) reward points were originally created by CannaSOS as a medium for internal transactions and loyalty program. The PerksCoin token (PCT)  is a utility token available for use within CannaSOS advertising platform after the end of Crowdsale as well as within the multi-level transaction platform developed by CannaSOS - the PCT Transaction Platform. As we successfuly complete ICO, develop and implement PCT Transaction Platform and integrate it with CannaSOS Wallet, all PRC reward points will be converted into PCT tokens, which will become a new transaction medium within CannaSOS ecosystem.
Pages:
Jump to: