Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] ▶️POP Network ▶️Decentralized YouTube/Netflix 🔴🔴Beta is LIVE 🔴🔴 - page 2. (Read 12495 times)

Activity: 130
Merit: 10
I just do not understand how this will work? According to the principle of YouTube? Then it smells a little of plagiarism to me)))

Seeing is believing >> https://beta.popchest.com Smiley
Where can I get a better and more detailed look at the project? Where is the latest news ?! I'm interested in your approach) Good luck. !!

Feel free to check out our website (https://popchest.com) or join our lively Telegram group (https://t.me/popchest). Enjoy!
Do you seriously think that people will be switching to your platform?

I don't think it's a question of switching as much as adding. So many viewers are tired of all the ads, lack of privacy, and censorship of their favorite creators. And, creators are definitely tired of watching big centralized companies making all the money while they get left with crumbs. It's time for a change!
Do you already have pools or investment funds that are willing to invest in you?

I think that now  few projects can raise at least some money without resorting to funds or pools.

There are projects that are able to raise money without the help of funds or pools. But usually they have a very cool idea. And information about their ico is published a year before the start.

I think that POP Network is one of them. Admin, when did you announce the launch information?

We recently announced the ICO is cancelled. The POP token will be available directly on exchanges soon. Stay tuned for announcements. Thank you!
  Why did Amanda Cherni become the main person and partner of the company?

She is an amazing talent. As one of the original Vine stars, Amanda has always been at the front of new platforms. In just a few years, she has built a following of over 35 million with her Instagram, YouTube, Facebook, etc. If you watch any of her videos, you know why we love her.
I heard that the token sale process is underway. Tell me if there are any discounts now?

The token sale has been cancelled. POP is going directly to exchanges. Stay tuned for announcements!
In what territory is this project registered? I would like to understand all the legal aspects.

The project is run by The POP Network Foundation which is based in Cayman Islands.
Why leave 10% of tokens for the reserve, what will it give in the future? Why not sell all POP tokens at once?

Hello. The purpose is simply for backup in case anything goes wrong. We want to make sure the project is solid for the long run!
How much are you going to raise money? Do you have private investors who sponsor the development of the project?

I think that in order to raise funds for the development and marketing of the POP Network project and conducts ICO. It's logical.
Considering the current situation on the crypto market, then collect hardcap will be difficult.

We have cancelled the ICO and will release the token directly on exchanges. Stay tuned for exchange announcements!
If the POP Network project is worthwhile, the General situation in the market will not prevent it from raising the necessary funds for development.
Project POP Network has a well-defined development plan and a well-developed development concept. I think that they will be able to achieve success!
I studied the white paper, the economic side of the project is well thought out.

Thank you! We had help by (IMHO) some of the best minds working on microtransactions in crypto. Check out the "thank you" section of our whitepaper. Enjoy!
No bounty program?

Not yet…emphasis on "yet". Join our telegram (https://t.me/popchest) to stay updated. Get ready in the new year!
Will you pay dividends to all holders of your tokens? Is there any information on that?

Hello. No dividends. But, at some point you will be able to run a POP Node…which is essentially a BitTorrent client with an Ethereum wallet. This will allow you to use spare bandwidth and drive space to distribute content on the network and earn a fee in POP tokens. Let your robots work for you!
That's the same for any other network that makes it as far as Ethereum. There's risk involved when you put your money into these assets.
If you figure out that investing in cryptocurrency itself is fraught with great risks. Another thing is that some investors are careful and careful, and some do not even bother to get acquainted with the project in which they invest.

I hear that a lot that people don't even fully read the white paper and still throw their money after something they don't even understand.

Haha. I think those days are gone my friend.
Hmm, a new idea for me personally. Studied some important points, but still there is an open question about binomial micropayments, and how do they work?

I think this is beneficial only for creators or producers of content.

I think viewers that do not like commercials or ads will like us. Smiley
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
That's the same for any other network that makes it as far as Ethereum. There's risk involved when you put your money into these assets.
If you figure out that investing in cryptocurrency itself is fraught with great risks. Another thing is that some investors are careful and careful, and some do not even bother to get acquainted with the project in which they invest.

I hear that a lot that people don't even fully read the white paper and still throw their money after something they don't even understand.
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
Is the POP Network platform already in use today? How many people use POP Network services?

Hi there, buddy! Try the BETA! https://beta.popchest.com -- Ethereum (Rinkeby) testnet
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
I noticed that the project already has many partners, how will it affect the development of the platform?

Undoubtedly, this will affect favorably, the more partners, the more popular the project itself.
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
The beta version is already available, can I check the platform for its functionality?
Activity: 168
I have carefully studied the team that works on the development and promotion of POP Network. My verdict is that experienced professionals work.

Most of all I liked CHIEF technology officer, Jeremy Grodberg. He has vast experience.
Activity: 350
Is the POP Network platform already in use today? How many people use POP Network services?
Pages:
Jump to: