Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] ▶️POP Network ▶️Decentralized YouTube/Netflix 🔴🔴Beta is LIVE 🔴🔴 - page 3. (Read 12495 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 10
Will you pay dividends to all holders of your tokens? Is there any information on that?

I didn't find any information on your question. It seems to me that the calculation is made that the token will regularly grow in price, this will be a profit for investors.

This is the main goal of any investor, buy cheaper and then sell more expensive, that's why we are here and gathered:)
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
Will you pay dividends to all holders of your tokens? Is there any information on that?

I didn't find any information on your question. It seems to me that the calculation is made that the token will regularly grow in price, this will be a profit for investors.
Activity: 140
Activity: 70
Concept of this project is looking good but didn't find any comparison chart to show the advantages for joining this platform. I see a lot of projects in this field and how this could be possible to generate x10 revenue than Youtube?
I think that if the project POP Network will earn at least as much as it earns YouTube, then it will be very cool!
At the moment, there is no special competition among YouTube, This platform is recognized around the world, but at any time everything can change.
Activity: 252
Concept of this project is looking good but didn't find any comparison chart to show the advantages for joining this platform. I see a lot of projects in this field and how this could be possible to generate x10 revenue than Youtube?
I think that if the project POP Network will earn at least as much as it earns YouTube, then it will be very cool!
Hi! we don't have any bounty or airdrop running at the moment. Stay tuned for future announcements.😊🙏
that is, do you accept the option that there may still be a bounty company? it would be amazing!!!
Activity: 210
Do you have administration draft a strong plan of action for dealing with competition?

this POP Network project has such a giant as a competitor as a YouTube from a Google company. It is very difficult to deal with such monsters of the market.
Activity: 266
Merit: 12
That's the same for any other network that makes it as far as Ethereum. There's risk involved when you put your money into these assets.
If you figure out that investing in cryptocurrency itself is fraught with great risks. Another thing is that some investors are careful and careful, and some do not even bother to get acquainted with the project in which they invest.
Activity: 364
Merit: 11
How soon will end EARLY ACCESS SALE ENDS? how much time do I have?

Early Access Sale (25% Bonus) - ENDS NOV 12, 2018.
You need to hurry! I don’t even know if you still have time today.
Activity: 210
Personally, I think that many video bloggers like ordinary users will appreciate the platform without ads.

Video platform without ads sounds very cool! It's just like a breath of fresh air in our advertising-crowded Internet space.
Activity: 168
I don't know how POP Network will fight such giants as YouTube. Is there a plan?

Platform without ads, this is the main advantage that will appeal to all users, I'm sure.
Activity: 238
I don't know how POP Network will fight such giants as YouTube. Is there a plan?
50% of all success depends on Successful marketing, but the technical part is no less important.
These are completely interrelated things. Without technology, marketing is meaningless. Conversely, without marketing, no one needs technology either.
I think that the POP Network platform will be able to find its audience. The main thing is to attract bloggers to release unique content for the platform.
Activity: 336
I studied the white paper, the economic side of the project is well thought out.
I also think that this project is quite promising ! The technical component is really worked out very well!
Especially for me, the concept of this project is good, of course it makes it far more interesting, of course, and also this project I think is quite promising, I am sure that as time and projects progress, the project will be successful
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1003
Activity: 196
Merit: 2
Do you have administration draft a strong plan of action for dealing with competition?
Activity: 462
Merit: 20
Personally, I think that many video bloggers like ordinary users will appreciate the platform without ads.

While bloggers will earn tokens that they can easily exchange for Fiat if necessary. I think the idea will work!
Activity: 672
Merit: 22
I studied the white paper, the economic side of the project is well thought out.
I also think that this project is quite promising ! The technical component is really worked out very well!
Activity: 574
Merit: 117

POP Network gives a unique opportunity to bloggers to earn cryptocurrency, this project will be very popular.

The main thing that Google has not entered its cryptocurrency. This is said a lot and often. Then bloggers will also be able to make money on YouTube.
Activity: 112
How soon will end EARLY ACCESS SALE ENDS? how much time do I have?

there are less than 11 hours left until the end of the discount. It is necessary to make a decision on investments right now
Pages:
Jump to: