Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO]🔥🚀 PRODUCTIVIST - Smart-Manufacturing empowered by the Blockchain - page 10. (Read 63372 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 0
Is the Pre-Ico is active now, I want to know of what are the possible exchanger of your token and how much is the possible value?

Thank you and best regards!
Productivist will enable the manufacturing sector to revolutionize their productions.  I think it is an advantage for the investors.
Activity: 140
oh i miss the whitepaper well atleast good thing that the team are ready to answer question regarding the project and my mistake for directly asking question without reading the whitepaper but still thanks for your response i have seen members of the team who are readily answering question and knowledgeable about the project . quick replies is a plus for the project i wish for your great success

I think productivist team are very approachable and always there to assist us whenever we have questions about them
Activity: 84
Real manufacturing it is! This is Productivist really aims for in the near future. For it to be used in the near future for a better place.
Productivist The most higher demands to all user's create 3d printing they should do a data backup that will copy data base   the great idea was become successful in nearly feature.
Maybe I am new with this thread and just read the whitepaper of productivist one thing I admired is that they can print you anywhere in the world of the pining jobs you need and t he best part is in #D
I think your enthusiasm with this project is quit extraordinary but I am sure you are not wrong with your perception with this project. It will be a success
The main purpose of productivist in the market is if you are a manufacturer it is like having a backup copy of data base of your company at the same time you will have access even in the remote area
Productivist is using the blockchain to offer fully automated process
Yes they are offering fully automated system once you upload the data of your company in their platforms they will enable to search what are the plan and resources your company need
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
This is a great competition to other similar platform. The important thing that this platform can do is to  for it to be a more user friendly. 
Productivist may have a competition platform in the market but I think they are offering the best a manufacturer can get from a platform and this will be going to be a success

Exactly! Productivist offers products and services that lots of purposes their project defined of how do they inter act by the support of this smart manufacturing. I do believe Productivist aims for success as proven to the platform they present.
That means they must have to make a bigger effort to improve their platform in order to win more market than their competition.
This is a great competition to other similar platform. The important thing that this platform can do is to  for it to be a more user friendly.  
Productivist may have a competition platform in the market but I think they are offering the best a manufacturer can get from a platform and this will be going to be a success

Exactly! Productivist offers products and services that lots of purposes their project defined of how do they inter act by the support of this smart manufacturing. I do believe Productivist aims for success as proven to the platform they present.
This is a great competition to other similar platform. The important thing that this platform can do is to  for it to be a more user friendly.  
Upon hearing this word it caught my attention "Productivist" this project proposed us it's way of how manufacturing technology emphasize into block chain where it can help private and individuals by empowering industrial state.
It will be the biggest innovations in the manufacturing industry through the use of blockchain technology outsourcing resources will be very easy
Many manufacturing companies of different product lines will surely have this platform.This will increase their efficiency when it comes to their sourcing needs.
Yes manufacturing companies can be able to adapt this system and have ease to their resources acquisition through the record in the blockchain and it  will help them to have peace of mind in the production
This Productvist platform aims to help manufacturers to become more efficient.It will give them an easy time when it comes to transactions.Truly a very effective platform.
yes this will be a big help to the producers making their resources within their hands and investing in this project is worth it
Activity: 2
 Your idea is brilliant ! and i think this is very usable and theres a lot of benefits .
Looking at this platform i think this will make it on top because it has so much to offer especially to manufacturer. It makes their transaction easier and reliable. Hoping that this project would come into realization and am sure it will help many investors.
I love this project. Eventually it will help the producer to have a better efficiency in their production and eventually it will cost less
Activity: 182
In order to obtain PROD tokens, ERC-20 compatible wallet such as My Ethereum Wallet must be used (distributed at the end of the token sale). As part of Productivist’s KYC process, and as per ico.productivist.com, users may also be required to provide additional information and documentation to verify their identity. The tokens will be delivered to all participants of the Token Sale after the Token Sale closing date. Transferability of the tokens is governed by the applicable vesting period.

Will the bonus purchase from the ICO be also included in the tokens that will be distributed?
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
In order to obtain PROD tokens, ERC-20 compatible wallet such as My Ethereum Wallet must be used (distributed at the end of the token sale). As part of Productivist’s KYC process, and as per ico.productivist.com, users may also be required to provide additional information and documentation to verify their identity. The tokens will be delivered to all participants of the Token Sale after the Token Sale closing date. Transferability of the tokens is governed by the applicable vesting period.
Activity: 280
does our company really have the advantage in this market? also, Who is/are your competitors? and so, What is your competitive advantage and biggest weakness in the crypto world.
Activity: 280
Your porject have stats that are sure great for an ICO, what are the biggest challenges you expect to face and how do you plan to overcome these challenges? and Who will want to buy this coin?
Pages:
Jump to: